剧集 | 深入黑暗 | 导航列表
Baby, I am so sorry.
不 没关系
No, it's fine.
不 看着我
No, hey, hey, look at me.
我只是说了他想听的话
I just said what I thought he wanted to hear.
全都不是真心的
I didn't mean any of it.
我说了我没事
I said I'm fine.
你对她做了什么 毒虫
What did you do to her, you worm?
你在说什么
What are you talking about?
看看她
Look at her!
她之前还无所畏惧
She was perfectly unfazed by me
拿枪爆我头都不怕
getting the top of my head blown off,
但你跟着她进了厕所
but you follow her into the bathroom
突然之间她就惊慌失措了
and she's completely gone to pieces?
五分钟前她还想和丈夫离婚
She wanted to divorce her husband five minutes ago
而现在她急忙跑到他身边
and yet now she just runs into his arms.
你对她干了什么
What did you do to her?
你的想象力很丰富
You have a fertile imagination.
也许我该把这工作给你
Perhaps I should give you the job.
不过等等 你唯一的履历
Oh, wait, your only qualification
是25年的大手大脚花钱
is 25 years of draining expense accounts.
好吧 又来这套
Okay, this again.
歇歇吧 亲爱的
Give it a rest, darling.
-你骗不了别人 -我会开枪的
- You're not fooling anyone. - Oh, I'll do it.
我会打爆
I will obliterate
你那副没用的睾丸
those useless testicles of yours.
天哪
Jesus.
你觉得这很好笑吗 加文
Oh, you find this amusing, Gavin?
我的丈夫很可能对你的妻子
That my husband most likely slobbered
垂涎三尺上下其手
all over your wife?
你已经蠢到觉得这事有趣了吗
Are you so stupid that you actually find that amusing?
我觉得愚蠢的是
I think stupid would be falling
在大概一小时内
for the same routine twice
接连用了两次同一个套路
in the span of, like, an hour.
没错
Oh, yes.
只不过是面试的另一个环节
Just another phase of the interview.
也许这次不是测试聪明 加文
Well, maybe this isn't a test of smarts, Gavin.
也许这是测试勇敢
Maybe this is a test of bravery.
举起一只手
Raise one hand.
我相信你还记得一共有两把来♥复♥枪♥吧
I'm sure you remember that there were two rifles.
有没有可能其中一把
Is it possible that one of them
没有装子弹
was loaded with blanks
而另一把装着真枪实弹呢
while the other contains actual bullets?
第一轮是你 菲普斯
Well, you took the first round, Phipps,
那我猜我也没选择了
so I guess I don't really have a choice.
但无意冒犯
But with all due respect,
我觉得你们都不该辞职
I don't think either of you should quit your day jobs
搬去好莱坞
and move to Hollywood.
"勇敢的解决方案和坚定的承诺"
"Brave solutions and steadfast commitment."
天哪
Oh, Jesus!
我日
Fuck!
你干了什么 疯子
What have you done, you bedlamite?
谁会把手放在枪前面啊
Well, who puts their hand in front of a gun?
我亲爱的孩子 我真是懊悔不已
My dear boy, I am beyond contrite.
姬维 我们是不是有急救包
Kiwi, don't we have a first aid kit somewhere?
我觉得和清洁工具放在一起了
I think it's with the cleaning supplies.
我看起来像知道
Do I look like I know
在哪能找到清洁工具吗
where to find cleaning supplies?
天哪 救救我
Oh, God, help us.
好吧 现在我要打911了
Okay, now I'm calling 911.
不 别 千万别
No, don't, not a chance!
我要留下来
I'm staying here!
-什么 -什么
- What? - What?
-什么 -加文
- What? - Gavin!
你受伤很严重
You are seriously hurt.
你真的疯了吗
And you are seriously fucking crazy
你以为我会放弃这么好的机会吗
if you think I'm gonna walk away from an opportunity like this.
我打赌这个伤让我领先了
I bet--I bet this puts me in the lead now.
好吧 加文 你知道吗
Okay, Gavin, you know what,
如果我说我没享受刚才那一刻
I would be lying if I said
那我就在说谎
I didn't enjoy that just a little,
但我认为我们今晚应该结束了
but I think we need to officially call it a night.
很好 很好 周一见
Great, great. I'll see you on Monday.
也许需要你帮我搬进新办公室
Might need a little help moving into my new office.
对 他也许需要你和那个弱智
Yeah, he might need you and the retard
帮他搬些盒子
to carry some boxes for him!
够了
Okay, that's enough.
我们要留下
We're staying.
-姬维 别闹了 -日
- Kiwi, not again! - Fuck!
你的小把戏已经让我厌倦了
Your antics are growing tiresome.
去你的 史蒂文
Screw you, Steven!
这次是真的
This time it's for real!
你真是太愚蠢了
You're being a very silly girl.
你去死吧
You can just go to hell!
没什么能比和你生活在一起更糟
It can't be any worse than living with you.
很快你也不必再担心
Well, you're not gonna have to worry about that
这件事了 不是吗
very much longer, are you?
到火炉这边来
Ah, come by the fire.
-她还好吗 -显然不好
- Is she all right? - Apparently not!
显然我总是毁了一切
Apparently I always ruin everything!
是不是 史蒂文
Isn't that right, Steven?
之前说要找急救包的呢
There was some talk about first aid?
对 我被麦克白夫人的即兴演出打断了
Yes, I was waylaid by this impromptu performance of Lady Macbeth.
与此同时
Meanwhile,
吃了这个
take these.
-是什么 -我不知道
- What are they? - I don't know.
我在沙发垫子底下找到的
I found them under a sofa cushion,
所以它们肯定是享乐用的
so they must do something fun.
她不会真的...
She wouldn't really...
我都数不清
Oh, I've lost count
她有多少次威胁我要自杀
of the number of times she's threatened to kill herself,
但她的也有正当理由
but her reasons aren't without merit.
你瞧 我们的儿子出过一起恐怖的事故
You see, there was a horrific accident involving our son.
母亲最大的噩梦
A mother's worst nightmare.
不过 塔图姆 你是个跳解人
But, Tatum, you're a moderator.
调解人
Mediator.
你可以去和她谈谈
You could go and talk to her.
说些令人宽心的话
Offer some soothing words.
然后当你说的时候
And whilst you're there,
轻轻地推一下那个小美人
give that cherub the faintest nudge.
我听见了
I heard that.
你得暂停玩一段时间的羽毛球和槌球了
You may have to give up badminton and croquet for a few weeks.
我能带薪休假吗
It's cool if I leave for workers' comp?
我很喜欢你的靴子
I really like your boots.
我一直想告诉你
I've been meaning to tell you.
谢谢
Thanks.
我在波道夫买♥♥的
I got 'em at Bergdorf.
我可不会炫耀在那买♥♥的
I wouldn't necessarily brag about that.
那么
So...
看起来你感觉
it seems like you're feeling
在你射伤加文后
like your husband was a bit hard on you
你丈夫对你有些严厉
after you shot Gavin.
我们为什么要忍♥受那些恶心的畜生
Why do we put up with these repulsive brutes?
我们支持他们
We support them,
但到了要他们投桃报李的时候
but when it's their time to return the favor...
瞧瞧吧
Well...
他支持你吗 亲爱的
Does he support you, darling?
他在你需要的时候会相信你吗
Does he believe in you in your time of need?
你能帮我拿块毛巾吗
Would you be a dear and grab me a towel?
就在储藏室
It's just in the cabinet room,
穿过那些门
just through those doors.
我的脚湿了
剧集 | 深入黑暗 | 导航列表