剧集 | 深入黑暗 | 导航列表
I mean, you've seen how the guy works.
他或许觉得这是个好笑的解雇我的方式呢
He probably thinks this will be a hilarious way to fire me.
亲爱的 我知道高尔夫球杆的事
Sweetheart, I know this whole thing
让你特别受羞辱
with the golf clubs was humiliating,
但你真得忘了它了
but you have to get past it.
你工作能力出色
You are incredible at your job,
你理应升职了
and you deserve a promotion.
亲爱的 升职的不会是理应升职的人
Honey, promotions don't go to the people who deserve them.
而是加文那种马屁精
They go to ass-kissers like Gavin.
我不懂 你刚入职时
I don't understand. When you first started,
你是很自信的
you really believed in yourself.
你以前没这么愤世嫉俗的
You didn't used to be so cynical.
是啊 我也不相信圣诞老人了
Yeah, well, I don't believe in Santa Claus anymore either.
你干吗老看我的耳环
Why do you keep looking at my earrings?
-我就... -怎么了
- I just-- - What?
没事
Nothing.
-节日派对嘛 -我知道
- It's a holiday party. - I know, I know.
我们要去史蒂文·埃塞克斯家
It's just-- we're going to Steven Essex's house,
那对耳环 感觉像是在说
and those just-- they kind of scream,
"我来自得梅因"
"I'm from Des Moines."
他肯定会喜欢我的耳环的
I bet he's gonna love my earrings.
看来公♥司♥真是不好过
I can see the company is really suffering.
好吧 我要把你的愤世嫉俗
Okay, I'm going to take your cynicism
在储物箱存放一晚上
and keep it in the glove compartment for the rest of the night.
-还有你的讽刺 -那你是叫我
- And your sarcasm. - Well, now you're asking me
一♥丝♥不♥挂♥地进去了
to go in there naked.
他们会喜欢赤♥裸♥的泰德的
They're gonna love naked Ted,
他们也会喜欢我的耳环的
and they're gonna love my earrings.
怎么没有其他车
I don't get why there are no other cars.
天啊
Jesus!
开什么玩笑
You've gotta be kidding me.
你没事吧
Are you okay?
我没事
I'm fine.
泰德
Ted.
你来干什么
What are you doing here?
我知道你要去的地方
Well, I knew wherever you were going,
就是该去的地方
that's the place to be.
讽刺放在储物箱里了
Sarcasm in the glove compartment.
两位 这是米茜
You guys, this is Missy.
米茜 这是他们
Missy, these guys.
你们好
Hello there.
猎鹰之心的最亮之星来了
Falconheart's brightest and best have arrived.
我不懂
I don't understand.
他的工作跟你一样
He has the same job as you,
薪水也一样
the same salary,
他怎么开得起保时捷
how does he drive a Porsche?
就像个混♥蛋♥
Like an asshole.
老天爷 米茜
Good God, Missy.
我邀请加文就是为了看你会穿什么
I only invited Gavin so I could see what you'd be wearing.
别等了 加文
Don't wait up, Gavin.
你好 亲爱的
Hello, my dear.
我们今晚要在前门草坪上待客吗 史蒂夫
Are we entertaining on the front lawn tonight, Steve?
姬维今晚挺暴躁的
Kiwi's got a wild hare up her ass tonight.
我是塔图姆
I'm Tatum.
把大衣给她就行
Just give her your coat.
天啊 我以为
Jesus, I would have thought
你早倒好酒了
you had made drinks by now.
我不知道他是什么样的老板
I don't know how he is as a boss,
但他不是个好主人
but he's a lousy host.
不好意思 我要去换衣服
Excuse me, I'm gonna change my clothes.
别去了 亲爱的
No, you're not, my dear.
跟我们来
Follow us.
请随意
Make yourselves comfortable.
只有我们吗
So is it just us then?
是的
It is.
嫌我们不够吗
Are we enough for you?
我们喜欢让这样的活动比较
We like to keep these types of events more
私密
intimate.
那楼上的人呢
What about the people upstairs?
什么楼上的人 亲爱的
What people upstairs, darling?
员工都在这里
The staff are down here.
我们喝什么
What are we drinking?
44年的法国白兰地
A 44-year-old Cognac.
你可能再不会有这样的机会了
You may never get another chance.
你是想灌醉她吗 史蒂夫
You trying to get her drunk, Stevie?
相信我 我不会让你单独
Trust me, I'm not leaving you alone
跟他们任何一个相处的
with either one of them.
跟我说说这些枪吧
So tell me about these guns.
李-恩菲尔
The Lee-Enfields.
史上最成功的栓式步♥枪♥
The most successful bolt action rifle in history.
于一战时流行起来
It came to prominence in World War I,
直到60年代中期
remained in widespread British service
-还一直在英国广为使用 -天啊 史蒂夫
- until the mid '60s. - Oh, good Christ, Steve.
你直接把你的勃起问题广而告之得了
Why don't you just advertise your erectile dysfunction?
那剑呢
And what about the sword?
是南邦联一名骑兵军官的军刀
A Confederate cavalry officer's saber,
-只用过一次 -是吗 什么时候用过
- used only once. - Really? When was that?
我们新婚夜
On our wedding night,
姬维用它切掉了我的蛋蛋
when Kiwi removed my testicles.
这是罗马吧
This is Rome, right?
我认出了圣天使城♥堡♥
I recognize the Castel Sant'angelo.
米茜和我去罗马度的蜜月
Missy and I took our honeymoon in Rome.
-罗马 -对 亲爱的
- In Rome? - Yes, dear.
那是意大利的一个城镇
It's a town in Italy.
是个城市 但我就不为此瞧不起你了
It's a city, but I won't hold that against you.
你们有孩子吗
So do you have any children?
史蒂夫一向认为
Steve has always believed
应该牺牲孩子
that children should be sacrificed
来成就事业目标
in the interest of occupational goals.
乖乖的
Behave yourself.
什么叫乖
Define behave.
你很清楚我什么意思
You know exactly what I mean.
你们都来了真是太好了
It's so nice you're all here.
敬新朋友
To new friends.
记住俄♥罗♥斯♥人是怎么说朋友的
Remember what the Russians say about friends.
朋友只是没有勇气杀掉你的敌人
Friends are just enemies that don't have the guts to kill you.
仆人
House boy!
多美啊
Aren't they divine?
肢体完美有种
There is something so unobtainable
不可得性
about physical perfection.
我有能证明这一点的整容医生账单
And I have the plastic surgeon's bills to prove it.
你个难以置信的混♥蛋♥
You unbelievable prick.
我觉得上面的那个最像
I think the one above best resembles
我妻子真实的面目
my wife's true features.
又是个牺牲品
Just another sacrifice.
你怎么看气候变化
So, where do you stand on climate change?
好吧
Oh, okay.
我想你大概得
Well, I guess you've kind of
对那些"研究"
got to take all those "studies"
有一定保留 是吧
with a grain of salt, right?
你开玩笑吗
Are you kidding?
外面的情况太吓人了
It's absolutely terrifying what's going on out there.
据说到了2030年
They say by the year 2030
全球大部分的红酒制♥造♥区将不复存在
most of the planet's wine-producing regions will cease to be.
你能想象纳帕谷再制♥造♥不出
Can you imagine a world where Napa Valley
一瓶鹰鸣酒的世界会是什么样吗
can no longer produce a single bottle of Screaming Eagle Cab?
我可不确定我想活在那样的世界里
I'm not sure that's a world that I want to live in.
你是做什么的
So what do you do for a living?
我是保险公♥司♥的调解员
I'm a mediator for an insurance company.
解决冲突
Conflict resolution.
这有违我的直觉了
剧集 | 深入黑暗 | 导航列表