剧集 | 深入黑暗 | 导航列表
我们家有只西施犬在地毯上
We've got a Pekapoo at home that's shitting up
到处拉屎 抱歉说脏话了
all our carpets, pardon my French.
宠物奇迹这名字可是名副其实
They don't call it Pet's Miracle for nothing.
-宠物奇迹 -没错
- Pet's Miracle. - Yeah.
好名字
That's a good name.
我喜欢
I like that.
我家正需要一个奇迹
I could use a miracle at home.
-再次感谢 -不客气
- Thanks again. - Sure.
来了
Coming!
警♥察♥
Police.
你好啊 辣妹子
Oh, hello, sexy mama.
你好啊 沙滩帅哥
Hello, Tommy Bahama.
这是什么
What is this?
我的生日还有五个月才到呢
It's not my birthday for another five months...
那时我就26了
when I will turn 26 years old.
打开 打开看看
Open it, open it, open it.
是狗狗监控
It's a puppy cam.
给鲁本的
For Reuben?
我为什么需要这个
Why would I need this?
因为你离开它几小时
You know, you get so, so anxious
就会变得焦躁不安
when you're away from him for a few hours.
我觉得有了这个 我们就能有更多时间在一起了
I figured with this, we can spend more time together,
晚上多出去玩会 你可以随时随地查看鲁本
longer nights out, you can check on little Reuben from wherever.
是连着你手♥机♥的 这就是未来
It's on your phone, it's the future.
谢谢
Thank you.
你真贴心
That's really sweet of you.
来吧 我们装上
All right, come on, let's set it up.
好
Okay.
我该怎么做
What do I do?
我看着你哦
I'm watching you!
告诉我这是不是
Tell me that's not
你吃过最好吃的黄油核仁冰淇淋
the best butter pecan you've ever tasted.
本来是 直到你说了核仁
Well, it was until you pronounced it "Pee-can".
什么意思
What do you mean?
那你们怎么说
How do you say it?
核桃啊 你个怪胎
"Pee-kahn", you weirdo.
-核桃 -怎么了
- "Pee-kahn"? - What?
这是怎么 听着
Where did they--listen,
威斯康辛州真是个奇怪的地方
Wisconsin must be a very strange planet,
因为我从没听说过
'cause I've never heard that before.
真的假的 臭傻♥逼♥
Really, fuckface?
麦麦 我们再去买♥♥一个就行了
Mags, we can just go get another one.
这是人行道 内特
It's a sidewalk, Nate.
-是走路用的 -我同意 但是
- It's for walking. - I agree with you, but--
-那就给他传票 -为在公共场合慢跑吗
- So give him a citation! - For jogging in public?
-这有点... -他可以去别的地方
- I mean... - He can run the LA Marathon
跑洛杉矶马拉松 偏偏来别我们
somewhere else, he cut us off!
这让我想别[割]了他
It makes me wanna cut him.
别这么看着我
Don't look at me like that.
你能放松点吗
I mean, can we relax?
我很放松
I'm relaxed.
我在放松
I'm relaxing.
我很抱歉 我很抱歉
I'm sorry, I'm sorry.
-你说得对 -没事的
- You're right. - It's okay.
他吓得我冒汗了
He made me litter.
我们去给你弄点黄油海仁冰淇淋吗
Can we go get you some more butter pecan?
我才不要吃黄油海仁
I'm not getting butter "Pee-can."
那你要什么
Well, what're you gonna get?
我要黄油核仁
I'm gonna get butter "Pee-kahn."
那肯定是两种口味了
Okay, well there's definitely two tubs coming.
也许这次我可以试试薄荷片口味
Maybe this time I will try the mint chip.
薄荷片口味的确是不错的选择
Yeah, mint chip was a good choice.
天 真是太棒了
Fuck, that was good.
要我给你弄点水来吗
Can I, um, can I get you some water?
好
Yeah.
天啊 你没有...我很抱歉
Oh my God, you didn't-- I'm so sorry.
不不不 还是很棒的
Oh, no, no, no, no, no, it was still really good.
没关系的 不 真的 那...
It's fine, no, it's fine, really, it was--
我可以憋住呼吸...
I mean, I can hold my breath for a--
我可以游一整圈都憋着...
I can swim a whole lap holding my--
我猜你可以关掉灯
Well, I mean, I guess you could turn the light off
如果你想的话
and, you know--if you wanna.
你不需要有任何不安全感的
You know you don't have to be insecure about anything.
是为了气氛
It's for ambience.
这...我知道
It's--I know.
该死 都快一点了
Shit, it's almost one.
说实话 我得回去看看狗狗了
Honestly, I should probably get back to the dog.
狗狗摄像头
Puppy cam.
-是吧 -是的
- Yeah! - Yeah.
我都忘了 真不知道怎么回事
I forgot, I don't know how.
看看它啊
Look at him!
看上去就像鲁本·范·温克尔
Looks like Reuben Van Winkle to me.
他在睡觉
He is sleeping.
我们明天一大早去看他
We'll go check him out early in the morning
我们也不会总是这样
and we won't make, like, a habit out of it.
我不能总是这样
I can't make a habit out of it.
-我们都是负责任的人 -我是负责任的宠物主人
- We're both responsible people. - I'm a responsible pet owner.
你是狗狗的妈
You are a dog mom,
我是狗狗妈的朋友
and I'm a friend of a dog mom.
所以也许你能关掉灯
So maybe turn that light off.
好 你不用说两遍
Okay, you don't gotta tell me twice.
-你咬我 -什么
- You bit me. - What?
我刚去了厕所
I just went to the bathroom.
你没事吧
Are you okay?
我觉得我听到屋顶上有声音
I thought I heard something on the roof.
对了 我没和你说过
Oh yeah, I didn't tell you.
驯鹿出没
Reindeer infestation.
完全违反规定
Total code violation.
只是松鼠 有时也会把我吵醒
It's just squirrels, they keep me up too.
-好吧 -好吗
- Oh, okay. - All right?
回到床上去吧
Let's go back to bed.
走吧
Come on.
回床上去 鲁本
Go to bed, Reuben.
当然了 我明白
Sure, I understand.
你上次见到她是什么时候
And when was the last time you saw her?
我应该是在几周前见到她的
I believe I saw her maybe just a few weeks ago.
你弄错了
You're making a mistake.
住手
Stop!
你们能不能听我说一两句
Will you just listen to me for two seconds?
看在上帝的分上 鲁本
For God's sake, Reuben.
你到底是什么东西
What are you?
我的新房♥东杀了我的老房♥东
So my new landlord killed my old landlord?
我不能讨论在查的案子
You know I really can't discuss open cases.
就算你的女朋友住在杀人犯隔壁都不行吗
Not even if your girlfriend lives next to a murder?
我说了我们开始交往的话 就会变得很复杂
I told you things could get messy when we started dating.
我只是很害怕 希望你能对我坦诚点
I'm just scared and I wish you'd be more open with me.
麦姬 我希望你能对我坦诚点
Maggie, I wish you'd be more open with me.
你为什么不进泳池
Why won't you get in the pool?
什么
What?
你让伊莲娜清理泳池
You asked Elena to clean the pool
但是你自己从没下去过
and you haven't gotten in one time.
你为什么在床上总是要关灯
And why do you always wanna keep the lights off in bed?
也许我很有自我认识
Jesus, maybe I'm self conscious.
-你怎么回事 -我注意到了瘀伤
- What's your deal? - I noticed a bruise.
我那天在你家的卫生间里
And the other night when I was in your bathroom
找漱口水时 还发现了一根针
looking for mouthwash, I found a needle.
我不喜欢你翻我的东西
I really wish you wouldn't go through my stuff.
那是一个意外
It was an accident.
但我想知道 你在用吗
But I need to know, are you using?
毒品
Drugs?
剧集 | 深入黑暗 | 导航列表