剧集 | 深入黑暗 | 导航列表
and Joe Harper second captain of the gang.
然后大家就动身回家了
And so started home.
言而有信啊
True to your word.
我的目标是让你们开心
Oh, hey, I aim to please.
我得问问 你打算修什么
I've gotta ask, what are you fixing to build?
我在想给我儿子养几只鸡
Thinking about keeping some chickens for my boy.
有这些栅栏 你都可以养头狮子了
Hell, with those bars, you can keep a lion.
妈妈
Mom?
伙计
Oh, hey, amigo.
回屋里去 卢纳
Get on back inside, Luna.
我孙女要去溪景小学上学
You know, my granddaughter goes to Creek Vista Elementary.
如果他在开学第一天想找个朋友...
If he's looking for a friend for his first day...
卢纳在家上学
Luna is home schooled.
货到付款
Pay on delivery?
关于钱的事
About the money.
天啊...
Oh boy...
我能分期付款吗
Can I pay you in installments?
我刚在周五酒吧找了个工作
I just got a job at Friday's.
这周上了四趟班
Picked up four shifts this week.
我现在知道你为什么不去家得宝买♥♥了
I'm starting to understand why you and Home Depot aren't such a great fit.
不过挺聪明的
It's smart though.
我们把这么沉的东西卸下来之后 你才让我通融
You ask me this favor after we unload the heavy-ass shit
说你没有钱付给我
you don't have the money to pay me for.
我累了 年纪也大了 没力气再搬回去了
Well, I'm too tired and I'm too old to put it back.
你的小计谋挺成功的
So I suppose your cunning has been rewarded.
谢谢你
Thank you.
我会尽快把钱还你
I will pay you back as soon as possible.
我们能及时准备好吗
Will we be ready in time?
我们必须准备好
We have to be.
好
Okay.
抱歉我得留你一个人在家
Sorry I have to leave you.
没事的 妈妈
It's okay, Mom.
你知道规矩的
You know the rules.
不给别人开门 不接电♥话♥
You don't answer the door, you don't answer the phone
-除非是我 -我知道
- unless it's me. - I know.
我到家的时候你会睡着吗
You'll be asleep when I get home?
-我爱你 -我也爱你 妈妈
- I love you. - I love you too, Mom.
咖啡店
好了 您的酒
All right, boys, here we go.
我们去再买♥♥几轮酒吧
Let's go ahead and get another round of drinks.
没问题
You got it.
我会再为你买♥♥12轮酒 宝贝
I'd go 12 rounds with you, sweetheart.
你今晚是打算吃啊 还是喝啊
You eating or you drinking your dinner tonight?
你要不再给我们拿点酒
How 'bout you bring us some more drinks
然后坐在我旁边
and then come take a seat right about here?
要不我撕开你的喉咙 让大家喝你的血
How 'bout I slit your throat and they can drink the blood?
你说什么
What'd you say?
我觉得她喜欢你
I think she likes you, Barlow.
找你麻烦的是巴罗·汤斯吗
Is that Barlow Townes giving you grief?
我跟你说了 狗我都能搞定
I told you, dogs I can handle.
这条斗牛狗刚当上小镇上的治安官
Yeah, well, that pit bull just happens to be town sheriff.
莎拉 你的工资和小费算出来了
Sarah, I got your wage packet and tips.
给你
Here you go.
过来
Come here.
放松 放松
Relax, relax.
你把手放到了我的身上
You lay a fuckin' hand on me,
我会向平等就业委员会起诉你
I will file a charge with the EEOC
在工作场合性骚扰
for sexual harassment in the workplace.
只是你的发夹
It--it was a bobby pin.
-抱歉 -没事
- Sorry. - It's okay.
没关系
No harm, no foul.
我能借一下吗
Can I borrow this?
当然
Sure.
卢纳
Luna.
我知道你醒着
I know you're awake.
你还好吗
Are you okay?
我很害怕 妈妈
I'm scared, Mom.
我很抱歉 宝贝
I'm sorry, baby.
会没事的
It's gonna be okay.
我知道这里是新家
I know this is a new place.
抱歉我留你一个人在家
I'm sorry I have to leave you.
第一♥期♥付款
莎拉
369.
你确定吗
Are you sure?
你想吃冰淇淋吗
You want that ice cream?
-我不知道 -我想吃冰淇淋
- I don't know. - I want that ice cream!
妈妈 如果我都做对了
Mom, if I get all the questions right,
我们能商量商量让我去上真正的学校吗
can we talk about me going to a real school?
如果你都做对了 还用得着上学吗
If you get 'em all right, why would you need to?
好吧 来
Okay, come on.
如果简花了3.45买♥♥了一双短袜
If Jane buys one pair of ankle socks for $3.45
花了4.8买♥♥了两双长筒袜
and two pairs of knee socks for $4.80,
她付了20块 找多少钱
how much does she get back from a $20?
你知道的 你能算出来
You know this, you can do this.
6.95吗
$6.95?
你是在问我 还是在回答
Are you asking or telling?
-6.95 -没错
- $6.95. - That's right.
我们一会儿在检查答案
We can check answers later.
是因为你不知道答案吗
Is that because you don't know the answer?
拜托 你♥爸♥爸之前说
Excuse me, your daddy used to say
他发现爱上我的那天
the day he realized he was in love with me
就是他看到我不假思索地
was the day he saw me work a 20-person bar bill
算出了20人的账单
off the top of my head.
我希望他能在这里
I wish he was here.
我知道
I know.
我也希望他在
I wish he was here too.
你和他越来越像了
You're more and more like him every day.
我怀孕了
I'm pregnant.
抱歉 我知道我们认识的时间不长
I'm sorry, I--I know we haven't known each other very long,
这也让我很惊讶
and this is a shock to me too.
但我想生下来
But I--I want it.
我...
I'm...
怎么了
What?
有些
There are...
关于我的
details...
细节
about me...
你还不知道
that you don't understand.
那就跟我解释一下
So explain it to me.
告诉我
Tell me.
我想知道
I wanna know.
我几个小时后回来 好吗
I'll be back in a few hours, okay?
好了
Okay.
明天可是大日子 孩子
Big day tomorrow, kid.
闭上眼睛
Close your eyes.
抱歉
Sorry.
该死的
Shit.
你好 警官
Hey, officer.
有什么问题吗
Is there a problem?
你今晚要去哪里
Where are you headed tonight?
回家
Home.
只是在城里工作太晚了
Just, uh, just working late in town.
我认识你
I remember you.
给我看看驾照和牌照
License and registration.
你今晚喝酒了吗 莎拉
You've been drinking tonight, Sarah?
我不喝酒
I don't drink.
后排有什么
What you got in the back there?
回收物
Oh, just my recycling.
只是做我分内的事
I try to do my part.
请你下车
Step out of the car for me, please.
一定要下车吗
I mean, is that necessary?
下车
Out of the car!
立刻
剧集 | 深入黑暗 | 导航列表