剧集 | 深入黑暗 | 导航列表
你知道你的上司被谋杀了吗
Did you know that your boss was murdered?
还有恩西诺的一个人
And along with some guy in Encino
这两个案子和你房♥东的案子都有关系
and both are connected to your landlady?
你觉得都是伊莲娜干的吗
You think Elena did all that?
不 伊莲娜今天早上洗清了嫌疑
No, no, Elena was cleared this morning.
你 你知道些什么吗
Do you, do you know anything about this?
我怎么会知道些什么
I mean, how would I know anything about it?
记者的灵通程度等同于他的线人
A reporter's only as good as their sources,
如果你都是才知道的
and if you're just finding out about it,
-我怎么会... -不 不
- how am I supposed to-- - No, no.
麦姬 不 我说的
Maggie, no, I'm not, I'm not talking,
我说的不是你的报道
I'm not talking about your reporting.
那你还说什么
What're you talking about?
好了 这不好笑 内特
Okay, this is not funny, Nate.
安妮 我要和麦姬聊聊 拜托
Annie, I'm talking to Maggie for a minute, please.
安妮 挂掉电♥话♥
Annie, just hang up the phone.
不 麦姬 听着 他们有指纹
No, Maggie, look, they've got prints.
他们找到了指纹 麦姬 我真的...
They found prints, Maggie, I really--
-安妮 -你在听吗
- Annie. - Are you listening?
-麦姬 -该死
- Maggie! - Fuck!
你没事吧 到底怎么了
You okay, what's going on?
该死 再见 内特
Shit. Bye, Nate.
发生了什么
What happened?
你没事吧
Are you okay?
你到底怎么了
Hey, what happened there?
好了 冷静点
Oh, okay, okay, calm down.
我知道 没事的 没事的
I know, it's okay, I'm okay.
说真的 我们还是明天再一起吃饭吧
Seriously, why don't we just eat tomorrow.
-你今晚先回家吧 -不
- You go home tonight, okay? - No.
你刚刚帮了我 现在轮到我了
You just helped me, now it's my turn.
听着 我知道内特说的很吓人 但是你得...
Look, I know what Nate said was scary, but you just have to--
我知道 我知道 但你回家去吧
Yeah, I know, I know, but please just go home.
如果真的有人杀了这些人
If someone really killed those people
警♥察♥有指纹 他们肯定会抓住他们的
and the police have prints, they're gonna get them.
我不是请求
I'm not asking you.
他们肯定会抓到他们的 麦麦
They're gonna get them, Mags.
你让我很焦虑 安妮
You are making me very anxious, Annie.
好吧 你可以摸摸...
Okay, so you can just pet the--
安妮
Annie!
鲁本
Reuben!
松口
Drop it!
不 不 鲁本
No, no, Reuben!
松口 不
Let go, no!
鲁本
Reuben!
-安妮 -救命
- Annie! - Help!
鲁本 她什么都没做
Reuben, she didn't even do anything!
她什么都没做
She didn't even do anything!
天啊
Oh my God!
松口
Drop it!
坏孩子
Bad boy!
洛杉矶警♥察♥局
这里是《山谷呐喊报》的麦姬·格伦
You've reached Maggie Glenn at The Valley Yeller.
我现在无法接听你的电♥话♥ 请留言
I'm unable to take your call right now so please leave a message.
你在哪里 麦麦
Where are you, Mags?
对不起
I'm sorry.
你是个乖宝宝
Oh, you're a good boy.
妈妈好爱你
And Mommy loves you so much.
*鲁本 鲁本 我一直在想*
*Reuben, Reuben, I've been thinking*
*世界一定可以变得很棒*
*What a good world this would be*
*如果所有男人都被送到*
*If the boys were all transported*
*北海之外的话*
*Far beyond the Northern Sea*
你一定要乖乖的 好吗
You be a good boy, okay?
好吗
Okay?
该死
Shit.
安妮 对不起
Annie, I'm sorry.
真的对不起
I'm so sorry.
这里是有指导的正念冥想
This is a guided mindfulness meditation.
发现你自己
Discover the internal flow
独特能量的内在流
of your own unique energy.
任何导致身体紧张僵硬的东西
Anything that causes the body to go tense or stiff,
都让这些情绪存在
allow these feelings to simply exist.
记住对自己说
Remember to say to yourself,
"它已经存在了
"It's already here.
我所感受到的东西
Whatever it is I'm feeling,
它已经在了
it's already here.
让我去感觉它吧"
Let me feel it."
内特
Nate.
你怎么处理尸体的
What do you do with the bodies?
你怎么进来的
How did you get in here?
门没锁
It was unlocked.
我猜你很着急
I guess you were in a rush.
要我带着搜捕令回来
Should I come back with a warrant
还是你自己告诉我你对他们做了什么
or will you tell me what you did with them?
我不知道你在说什么
I don't know what you're talking about.
我在做饭的时候割伤了手指
I just cut my finger when I was cooking.
你看看你
Look at you!
我知道一切了 麦姬
I know everything, Maggie.
我知道你对贝娅 你的上司 房♥产商
I know what you did to Bea, your boss, the realtor--
天知道你怎么认识那家伙的
however the hell you know that guy--
还有你对安妮做了什么
what you did to Annie.
我和你说了 他们发现了指纹
I told you they've got prints
鲁本和另一只 虽然不知道你把他藏在哪里
of Reuben and the other one, wherever you've been hiding him.
现在是你说出真♥相♥的好时机
This would be a great time to start telling the truth.
等等 什么另一只
Wait, what--the other one?
那只大狗 应该是看门狗什么的
The big guy, the guard dog or whatever.
就是这个大笼子用来关的狗
The one you bought this crazy cage for.
我没有杀人 内特
I didn't kill anyone, Nate.
是鲁本干的 他不止是一只狗
Reuben did it, he's not just a dog.
不 他是一只情感支撑犬 对吗
Oh no, he's an emotional support animal, right?
-我知道 -安妮 对不起
- You know, I got it. - Annie, I'm sorry.
真的很对不起
I'm so sorry.
他能感觉到我焦虑的时候
Look, he can feel when I get anxious,
他就会失控 他就会完全失控
and he acts out, he acts on it!
他不是 他不是一只坏狗狗
He's not, he's not a bad dog.
-只是坏主人吗 -不 听着
- Just a bad owner? - No, look--
不 听着 手...麦姬 麦姬
No, listen, hands-- Maggie, Maggie.
我从没想过让安妮出任何事
I didn't mean for anything bad to happen to Annie,
我发誓 贝娅 唐和尼克也一样
I swear, or Bea or Don or Nick, even.
后三个的确是混♥蛋♥ 但也一样
I mean, the last three were assholes, but still.
最近的一切都慢慢好起来了
Everything lately-- it's been getting better
我也更开心了 我遇到你了
and happier, and I met you, and...
-把手放在背后 -你能
- Hands behind your back. - Can you--
-内特 拜托不要 -把手放在背后
- Nate, please don't. - Hands behind your back.
拜托不要这样 不是我♥干♥的
Please don't do this, please, I'm not doing this.
我不会这么做的 -狗在哪里
I wouldn't do this. - Where are the dogs now?
我把鲁本扔在沙漠里了
Okay, I left Reuben in the desert.
他不会再惹麻烦了
He won't be a problem anymore.
另一只呢 另一只狗呢
The other one, where's the other one?
-另一只狗呢 -内特 别这样
- Where's the other one? - Nate, stop.
内特 你让我很焦虑
Nate, you're making me very anxious!
我和你说了
I told you.
我和你说了他不仅是一只狗
I told you he's not just a dog.
你♥他♥妈♥从哪里搞来的这只狗
What the fuck pound did you get this dog from?
你知道有趣的是什么吗
You know what's funny?
一直以来 我想要的只是和大家一样
This whole time, I just wanted what everyone else had.
有人能陪着我
Someone to be there for me.
现在终于有了
I finally got it.
只不过不是你 内特
Just not from you, Nate.
我们不会有事的
We're gonna be fine.
他们马上来了
They're on their way.
乖孩子
剧集 | 深入黑暗 | 导航列表