剧集 | 深入黑暗 | 导航列表
I don't know, man.
但如果你能把枪拔♥出♥来♥ 我会更有安全感
but I'd feel a lot safer if you'd take out your gun.
我可能是第一个对警♥察♥这么说的黑人
I'm probably the first black guy to say this to a cop,
最近是不是有人来过
if a person has been here recently.
不 我们要找
No, we're looking to see
迷怪的痕迹
Some sign of Pooka.
那 我们要找什么
So, um, what is it that we're looking for?
有人在我房♥间里
There's someone in my room.
没有
No.
你又做噩梦了吗
Did you have another bad dream?
-伙计 -宝贝
- Hey, bud. - Hey, baby.
妈妈 爸爸
Mom, Dad?
天啊
Oh my God.
显然我们看待事物的角度不一样
Well, it's clear we see things differently.
只是有的人在网上搞怪
It's just some people being idiots online.
天啊 你看 这不是恶魔
Oh my God, look, it's not a demon.
还有其他事情可以做
than drinking beer and watching television.
我竟然觉得这世界上除了喝啤酒和看电视
that I think there's more to the world
我很抱歉
Oh, I'm sorry
她不应该知道什么西♥藏♥神话
She shouldn't be learning about Tibetan mysticism.
-那又怎么了 -她才八岁 -茉莉
- So? - She's 8 years old, Moll!
因为你 而认为自己有一个想象朋友
believes she has an invisible friend because of you.
-什么 -茉莉 我们的女儿
- What? - Molly, our daughter
我只是希望你有时候能现实点
I just wish you were a bit more realistic sometimes.
现在你好像很不耐烦
and now it just seems to annoy you.
我还记得以前你喜欢我沉迷于这种东西
I remember when you loved that I was into this stuff,
他们缠上了我们的朋友
and they're stalking our friends.
鬼魂和恶魔是存在的
that ghosts and demons exist
我们还是直接得出结论
Let's just jump to the conclusion
不 抱歉 你说得没错
No, uh...sorry, you're right.
你为什么一副高高在上的样子
Okay, what's with the condescending attitude?
他们也许能搞清楚
Maybe they can figure it out.
你可能应该呼叫捉鬼敢死队
Oh, you should probably call Ghostbusters.
-也许是那种 -没错
- Maybe it's one of those. - Yeah.
会随便变形 还会吃人
that shapeshifts and eats people.
好吧 有一个缅♥甸♥恶魔叫贝鲁
Oh, okay, okay, there is a Burmese demon called a Belu
这是警♥察♥的直觉
It's a cop thing.
不 我绝对听到有人呼救
No, I definitely heard someone call for help.
-什么 我什么都没听到 -应该没有
- What? No, I‐‐I didn't hear anything. - I don't think so.
我是不是听到有人呼叫救命
did I just hear someone call for help?
等等 我...
Oh, wait, did...
我们要怎么进去
Well, how are we gonna get in?
没有强行入室的痕迹
No sign of a break‐in.
情感意义重大
Sentimental value.
你知道我是在克莱尔杂货里花五块钱买♥♥的吧
You know I bought it for like five bucks at Claire's, right?
这是你当初给我的告别礼物
It was your, uh, goodbye present to me.
你还留着我以前给你的这个东西
You still have that old thing I gave you?
待在我身后
Stay behind me.
我去看看
I'm gonna check it out.
一点都不可怕
Not creepy at all.
房♥屋出♥售♥
-小精灵什么的 -不要再做♥爱♥了
- and elves and shit. - Never having sex again.
还有复活节兔子 圣诞老人
And the Easter Bunny, and Santa Claus,
鬼魂和哥布林
and the ghosts and the goblins.
对 小心灵体
Yeah, and be careful of the spirits
需要帮忙就联♥系♥我们
Call us if you need any help, okay?
-没错 -好
- That's true. - All right.
那只是因为我知道你们反正也会跟着我
only because I know you'll follow me anyway.
如果你们俩想一起去 可以
Now, if you two want to come with me, that's fine,
因为我是一名执法人员
because I am an officer of the law.
好了 我要去艾莉家 把安迪带过来
Okay, so I am going to Ellie's and I am bringing in Andy
这世上没有鬼魂
There are no such thing as ghosts.
我这辈子头一次同意马特
For once in my life, I agree with Matt.
这越来越扯了
This is getting ridiculous.
所有人深呼吸 冷静下来
Everybody take a breath and calm down.
-你也做了 -好了
- You did it? - Okay!
-伙计们 -所以我想帮忙
- Guys. - So I want to help.
如果是因为那个仪式 那我也做了
If this is because of the ritual, I did it too.
我和你一起去
I'm coming with you.
-伙计们 我不觉得... -烧鼠尾草撒盐
- Guys, I don't think... - Burn the sage and sprinkle the salt?
你来烧鼠尾草 你来撒盐
You burn the sage, you sprinkle the salt...
那就是这里
So, here, okay.
就是净化她死去的那个地方
is to purify the place where it died.
那拜托它唯一的办法
then the only way to get rid of it
听着 如果那是个鬼魂
Okay, listen, if it's a ghost,
好吧 德瑞克 深呼吸 冷静点
Okay, Derrick, take a breath, calm down.
不是个穿着玩偶服的孩子
it is not just some kid wearing a costume.
无论那是什么
Whatever that thing is,
这不是你能逮捕的东西
This is not something you can arrest.
不不 这不安全 本尼
No, no, no, it's not safe for you, Bennie.
我打算过去看看 然后告诉你们发现了什么
I'm gonna go check it out and I'll let you know what I find.
他现在正在艾莉原来的家里
He's at Ellie's old place right now.
反正我查了那号♥码
Well, I tracked the phone number.
但我觉得他不会袭击别人
but I don't think he'd actually attack anybody.
那家伙确实很混球
I mean, the guy's a douchebag,
-安迪 -他在超级工厂工作
- Andy? - He works at SCI.
属于一个叫安迪·乔根森的小子
It belongs to some kid named Andy Jorgensen.
我查了那个骚扰你的电♥话♥号♥码
Well I traced the phone number that's been harassing you.
你找到什么了
So what did you find out?
还以谜怪的形象显现
and manifesting as Pooka.
我们完成的那个仪式也许触发了它
and that ritual we made could be channeling it
不 这意味着她的灵魂还未安息
No, it means that her spirit is not at rest,
有个玩具在到处游荡 四处杀人吗
that there's a toy roaming the streets killing people?
-还活活把自己烧死 -那就意味着
- and burnt herself alive... - And that means now
马特 艾莉杀了自己的丈夫
Matt, Ellie murdered her husband
只有茉莉这么想
that's what Molly thinks.
不 那
No, that...
我们觉得是艾莉的鬼魂
We think it's Ellie's ghost.
谜怪在办公室袭击了我
Pooka attacked me at the office.
怎么 发生什么了
What, did something happen?
因为他不接我电♥话♥
since he wasn't answering my calls.
我来告诉德里克那个电♥话♥的事
I came to talk to Derrick about that phone number
你在这干吗 本尼
What are you doing here, Bennie?
马特 搞什么
Matt, what the hell?
见鬼
Bloody.
也许是保姆
Maybe it's the babysitter?
天呐 又来了
Oh my God, here we go.
也许是谜怪抓走了她
Maybe Pooka got her.
她提前走了 天呐 绝对得炒了她
She bailed? Oh my God, she is so fired.
不知道 也许她提前走了
I don't know, maybe she bailed.
她走了吗
Did she leave?
什么 我刚和她说过话
What? I just talked to her.
她不在上面
She's not up there.
贝琪
Becky?
-我去检查楼上 -好
- I'll check upstairs. - Yeah.
贝琪 我们回来了
Becky, we're home.
劳伦 是你吗
Lauren, is that you?
C太太 你回家了吗
Mrs. C, are you home?
淘气
Naughty?
没什么好害怕的
there's nothing to be afraid of.
我证明给你看
I'll prove to you...
给
Here.
劳伦 你已经大了 不该再相信这种东西了
Lauren, you're getting too old for this kind of stuff.
别告诉我你害怕现在疯传的那东西
Don't tell me you're scared of that viral thing.
它会来抓我
It's going to get me.
什么 为什么 你喜欢谜怪啊
What, why not? You love Pooka.
你想要谜怪玩具吗
You want your Pooka doll?
你父母差点炒了我
your parents almost fired me.
但是 上次我给你和珍妮读故事后
Yeah, well, last time I read you and Jenni something,
但你说你会给我们讲故事
But you said you'd tell us a story.
那意味着你该睡了
That means bedtime.
剧集 | 深入黑暗 | 导航列表