剧集 | 深入黑暗 | 导航列表
当然了
Yeah, you are.
大家准备好迎接一些激动人心的消息了吗
Are you guys ready for some exciting news?
大家好 谜怪国度
Hello, Pooka Nation!
好了 试音 试音 试音
All right, testing, testing, testing!
什么叫"看上去像"
What do you mean, "feels right"?
看上去好像是那扇
That one feels right.
哪扇门
Which door is it?
不 她说右转 右转
No, she said right, she said right.
好了 苏珊说左转
Okay, Susan said left.
-我真的恨他 -我懂
- I really hate him. - Yeah, I get that.
打开门 放大家进来吧
Let's open the doors and let everyone in here!
好了 伙计们 走了
All right, guys. Let's go, people!
那只是一个故事 苏珊 冷静点
It's just a story, Susan, calm down!
我们觉得末日能让人们真正投入进来
we figured an apocalypse would really get people to tune in.
这个"谜怪怪物"的热点太火了
The whole "Pooka Monster" trend was so popular,
是我们发的
We posted that.
当然了
Yeah, of course they are.
会发生一些可怕的事
is gonna happen at the unveiling.
人们说揭幕发布会上
People are saying that something awful
阿米尔 听着 你不能发布那个玩具
Amir, listen. You cannot present that toy.
该死 这可是我梦寐以求的工作呢
Shit, this was my dream job.
就当你已经被炒了吧
You can consider yourself fired.
还有你 谢谢你没有帮我完成讲话稿
And you, thank you so much for not finishing that speech of mine!
所以 太棒了
so, awesome.
原来谜怪不是你的头号♥要务
that Pooka isn't your number one priority,
不 我只是很乐意知道
No, it's just good for me to know
我没有在凌晨两点回复你的八百条短♥信♥
I didn't respond to your 800 texts at 2 a. M.
阿米尔 我很抱歉
Wow, Amir, I am so sorry
出现在你的发布会 真是太好了
after ducking my calls for the last 24 hours.
你24小时不接我的电♥话♥
So great of you to show up to your own event
苏珊 你好
Susan, hi!
我需要你把这个擦得很干净
so I really need those cleaned up.
我还是能看到一些污痕
I'm still seeing some marks here,
交给我们吧
We got this.
记住 娃娃在阿米尔的办公室
Remember, the doll is in Amir's office.
这个故事目前还在流传
The story's still holding up, for now.
演示开始前还有一个小时
We've got an hour until the presentation starts.
谜怪日
准备好#谜怪末日
来吧#谜怪末日
厕纸准备好了 #谜怪末日 准备就去
人们对这个#谜怪末日 太认真了吧
杀死谜怪
根据原始帖子称 杀死谜怪唯一的办法就是毁掉艾莉·伯吉斯在SCI公♥司♥拿走的初版谜怪娃娃 另外 必须用艾莉·伯吉斯和她丈夫死亡的方式进行处置 将其焚化
我们能杀死谜怪吗#安息吧谜怪
我们得烧掉那个娃娃#安息吧谜怪
如何杀死谜怪
我之前和我一个神秘学大佬朋友聊天 她说是有办法杀掉谜怪的 她觉得艾莉·伯吉斯的鬼魂 就是创造谜怪的那个女人 被困在谜怪中 她杀死她丈夫的时候很愤怒 所以被吸了进去 现在的这些谜怪挑战都是将她召唤到了现实中 所以唯一的办法就是干掉那个娃娃 但是必须要像她杀死她丈夫那晚一样 用火把那个娃娃烧掉
但不能用普通的谜怪娃娃 必须是初版的谜怪娃娃 就是最开始创造出来的那个 那个娃娃和她的羁绊最深 她的灵魂也在那里 如果有人能找到并烧掉那个娃娃 所有谜怪都会消失 听说他们在明天的谜怪发布会上也会大闹 我听说有人明天要找出那个娃娃 他们应该会干掉谜怪
抱歉 谜怪#谜怪末日
-我们不这么玩 -好吧
- We are not doing that. - Okay.
捉...
Go...
好了 来吧
All right, let's do this.
我准备好接受新的工作了
I'm so ready for a new job.
苏珊 我们要破坏那个发布会
Susan, we're gonna have to wreck that event.
马特 茉莉 你们去拿娃娃
Matt, Molly, you guys get the doll.
我们先发布 然后分头行动
Look, we'll head to launch, then we'll split up.
如何杀死谜怪
人们最喜欢高♥潮♥结尾了
People love a climactic ending.
不然就没有用
otherwise it won't work.
就说必须要在揭幕发布会之前
Say that you have to do it by the unveiling,
就像艾莉对她丈夫做的一样
the same way Ellie did with her husband.
我们可以说你必须要把它烧掉
We could just say that you have to burn it,
没错 阿米尔就放在他的办公室里
Yes! Amir keeps it in his office.
我们可以把那当做一个弱点
We could use that as a weak spot.
初版谜怪娃娃
The original Pooka doll.
我们设计出能杀死谜怪的东西
We invent something that can actually kill Pooka.
如果我们给他设置一颗银子弹呢
What if we give it a silver bullet?
不 这样没法让人们传开来
No, that won't exactly get people talking.
我们只要写下谜怪死了就行了吗
So we just write that Pooka is dead and then that's it?
我们也可以这样处理谜怪的故事
so we just do the same thing with Pooka.
我只是改了一个结局
I just change the ending for her,
好 但是我给劳伦念的关于熊的故事
Okay, but the story that I read Lauren with the bears,
那个已经传开了
Well, it's already out there.
我们只要改变这个故事
We just change the story!
-怎么了 -那个故事
- What's it? - Uh, the story.
对了
That's it!
要是我们没有编得那么恐怖就好
If only we didn't make the story so scary.
谜怪2.0
揭晓发布会
这里还有观看发布会的直播联接
There's even a link to watch a live stream of the event.
不知道我们行不行
I don't know that we can.
让人们不要再说谜怪了
to get people to stop talking about Pooka.
那我们只需要发布点疯传的东西
so we just need something else to go viral
好吧 好吧
Okay, okay,
也许是因为艾莉鬼魂的相助
Well, maybe because it has Ellie's ghost's help.
为什么我们从来没见过懒惰怪猫
How come we've never seen, like, a monster Grumpy Cat?
以前也有过疯狂流传的故事
There's been viral stuff before.
我不明白
I don't understand.
我死的时候绝对要喝个烂醉
I'm gonna be buzzed when it happens, okay?
如果我要被某个邪恶玩具杀了
If I'm gonna get murdered by some demonic toy,
我可不建议这时候喝酒 马特
Hey, I wouldn't suggest having a drink right now, Matt.
劳伦在那里会很安全
Lauren will be safe there.
她肯定不会参加什么网络挑战
I'm pretty sure she's not gonna do any internet challenges.
我妈妈的网还是拨号♥上网
My mom still has dial‐up internet.
如果谜怪出现在你妈妈家呢
What if Pooka shows up at your mom's house?
发布会...就是今天
The event...it's today.
天啊
Oh my God.
他们说这是谜怪因为我们想要改变而做出的复仇
They're saying it's Pooka's revenge for trying to change it.
把人类全部消灭
and wipe out humanity.
旧的那些玩具都会活过来
all the old ones are gonna come to life
里面说只要推出了新玩具
It says once the new toy is shown off,
有人发了一则关于谜怪发布会的新故事
Someone just posted a story about the Pooka unveiling.
天啊 又怎么了
Oh, God, what now?
伙计们 我们要做什么的话得赶快了
Guys, whatever we're gonna do, we better do it now.
都不要想他
stop thinking about it.
很简单 你只要让大家...
Oh, well, that's easy. You just get everybody to...
但我们要怎么除掉他
but how do we get rid of it?
那肯定是邪恶的
of course it's evil,
是啊 所以如果网上有一些混♥蛋♥那么做
Yeah, so if a bunch of shitheads online are doing it,
那很可能就创造出了幻人
then that could create a Tulpa.
如果网络让所有人都想到一件事
If the internet is making everyone think of something,
的确符合
I mean, it tracks.
没错 就像《搏击俱乐部》
Yes, like Fight Club.
就像《搏击俱乐部》
Like Fight Club!
但是你不一定能控制它
but you don't necessarily control it.
所以是你的思维赋予了它生命
so your thoughts give it life
幻人是完全独♥立♥的
Tulpas are completely autonomous,
-就像珍妮吗 -差不多
- Like Jenni? - Mmm, kind of.
创造出能帮助他们的灵体伴侣上
on creating spiritual companions to aid them.
他们会将精神集中在
They would focus their thoughts
好吧 幻人是由西♥藏♥僧侣创造出来的
Okay, so, Tulpas were created by Tibetan monks.
-什么 -什么
- A what? - What?
那是一个幻人
It's a Tulpa.
天啊 没错 没错
Oh my God, that's it, that's it!
天啊
Oh my God.
只是那种流传特别广的
Just the stuff that's super popular.
应该不是所有
Not everything, I think.
人们在网上说的都会变成现实吗
whatever people are talking about online is coming true?
你是说
So you're saying that
就是这个德国儿童短裤
That's the German kid shorts!
这就是传疯了的那张粉丝作品
That's the fan art that went viral!
-是不是看上去像这个 -没错
- Did it look like this? - Yes.
今晚 袭击你们的那个
Tonight, the one that attacked you guys.
袭击我的就是那个
That's the one that attacked me.
比如爪子
like claws.
但是然后人们一直往里面添油加醋
But then people kept adding stuff to the story,
这是袭击苏珊的
That's the one that attacked Susan.
剧集 | 深入黑暗 | 导航列表