剧集 | 深入黑暗 | 导航列表
我...
I...
我肯定是梦游了
I must've been sleepwalking.
做梦什么的
Dreaming or something.
干杯
Bottoms up.
你很好
And you're good.
真的 真的很好
Really, really good.
你在和谁说话 亨利
Who are you talking to, Henry?
谁在那里
Who's there?
你们操控了录像
You manipulated the footage.
剪辑了
Doctored it.
今晚 封锁之后
Tonight, after lockdown.
我们再不能等了
We can't wait any longer.
谢谢
Thank you.
你为什么要这么做
Why are you doing this?
告诉我们 你看到了谁
Tell us who you see.
我总觉得我们见过
I just got the strongest feeling...
你们想办法把她剪掉了
You cut her out...somehow.
不不不不
No, no, no, no, no, no!
根本没有人 亨利
There's no one there, Henry.
她 她不是...
She--she's not...
她...她死了
She's...she's gone.
该开始最后的规程了
It's time for the final protocol.
该好起来了
It's time to get better.
好
Okay.
好
Okay.
我会记得这些事吗
Will I remember any of this?
你从来没有记得过
You never do.
只会剩下你的希望
Only your hope remains.
这次 我们要把那也去除
We'll try to remove that this time.
50cc
Fifty ccs.
多一点都不好
Anything more would be bad.
准备好了
Ready.
再见 亨利
Goodbye, Henry.
伙计
Hey, buddy.
亨利 好了
Henry, okay.
亨利 我知道你很不高兴
Henry, I know you're upset.
我妻子的故事很逼真
The story about my wife was very convincing,
但我知道真♥相♥
but I know the truth.
亨利 拜托
Henry, please.
超过50cc可不好
More than 50 ccs would be bad.
好好想想你在做什么
Think about what you're doing.
我已经想过了
I already have.
快走
Let's move.
快点
Come on!
清点所有病人
Get all personnel accounted for, now!
冷静点 冷静
Easy, easy.
要他后退
Tell him to get back!
放下
Put that down!
-要他放下 -听他说的话
- Tell him to put that down. - Listen to him.
-放下 -放了她
- Put it down! - Let her go.
后退 后退
Stay back. You stay back!
照他说的做
Do as he says!
-要他后退 -收到
- Tell him to hold back. - Roger.
亨利 拜托
Henry, please.
快点
Do it.
你想要多少 医生
How much do you want, Doc?
10 20还是30
10, 20, 30?
快点
Do it!
你对你自己的现实深信不疑 亨利
You were so convinced of your reality, Henry,
但是如果电梯门打开后
but what happens when those elevator doors open
你发现只是这家医院的另一个楼层
and it's just another floor of this hospital
而不是白宫呢
instead of the White House?
这会导致永久性的精神撕裂
It will cause a permanent psychic rupture.
你会永远困在你的幻想里
You will be trapped in your delusion forever!
总比困在这里好
Better than being trapped here.
抓住他
Get him!
亨利 不
Henry, no!
抓住门
Hold the door!
等等
Wait!
因此
And with that,
根据第25条修正案 我放弃我的权利
I relinquish the power granted to me under the 25th Amendment.
她是你的了 总统先生
She's all yours, Mr. President.
欢迎回来 先生
Welcome back, sir.
很抱歉要让你遭受那一切 先生
I'm sorry we had to put you through that, sir,
但是你需要全身心配合治疗
but the treatment required full commitment.
我很感激你和其他工作人员
I appreciate everything you and the staff did
为了支持我的旅程所做的一切
to support my journey.
为了我们的国家
Anything for our country.
你现在感觉怎么样 先生
How are you feeling now, sir?
说实话 从来没有这么好过
Honestly, I'm the best I've ever been.
我准备好重新开始工作了
I'm ready to get back to work.
没有你 这个国家都陷入迷茫之中
The country was lost without you.
没有我的国家 我也陷入迷茫之中
And I was lost without my country.
我们活在一个充满了混乱和疯狂的世界
We live in a world of utter chaos and madness,
每天都在发生意想不到的事情
where the unthinkable happens on a regular basis.
我和你们大多人一样
Like so many of you,
我爱过 我失去过
I have loved and I have lost.
第♥一♥夫♥人♥曾经是我的一切
The First Lady was everything to me.
现在 突如其来的悲伤和痛苦
I still have moments of crushing sorrow
依然会让我喘不过气
and overwhelming sadness.
但我会
But in those moments,
问自己一个简单的问题
I ask myself a simple question:
如果我的妻子还和我们一起 她会怎么说
What would my wife say if she were still with us?
我知道她会...告诉我
And I know she would...tell me
她经常说的一句话
what she always told me.
她会说
She would say...
只要我们相信彼此
...that as long as we believe in ourselves,
只要我们相信我们的国家
as long as we believe in our country...
梦想不会死亡
...the dream will never die.
谢谢
Thank you.
上帝保佑我
God bless me.
上帝
God...
上帝保佑美国
God bless the United States of America.
上帝保佑美国
God bless America.
我们带你回病房♥吧
Let's get you back to your room.
上帝保佑美国
And God Bless the United States of America.
剧集 | 深入黑暗 | 导航列表