剧集 | 深入黑暗 | 导航列表
I promise you that.
来
Come on.
他们都在
They're all in.
C区安全
All clear on C block.
他们知道了 亨利 跑
They know, Henry. Run.
-他们知道了 快走 -什么
- They know. Come on! - What?
那里 电梯
There! That's the elevator.
生物信息扫描
在扫描了
It's scanning.
搜索数据库
在查找了
It's searching.
-快点 -快
- Hurry. - Come on.
快点
Hurry!
我还在等
I'm still waiting.
快点
Come on!
拒绝进入
不行
It's not working.
再试一次
Try it again, try it again!
拜托了
Come on, come on!
快点
Hurry, hurry!
拒绝进入
还是不行
It's still not working!
你说可以的
You said it would work!
副总统肯定把故障保险重置了
The vice president must've reprogrammed the failsafe.
拜托
Come on!
拒绝进入
跟核指挥的读取权一样 我真该...
It's the same access as the nuclear command, I should've--
亨利 救命
Henry! Help!
亨利 亨利
Henry! Henry!
放下
Drop it!
晚安了 亲爱的
Good night, sweetheart.
滴答滴答钟声响
Hickory dickory dock.
老鼠沿着钟往上跑
The mouse ran up the clock.
钟敲了一下 它跑了下去
The clock struck one and down he run.
滴答滴答钟声响
Hickory dickory dock.
滴答 滴答
Tick tock, tick tock.
我知道你是谁
I know you.
滴答滴答 真的吗
Hickory dickory do you?
我知道我是谁
I know me.
你对自己有什么了解
And what do you know about you?
我知道永不死的梦
I know the dream will never die.
亨利
Henry?
怎么了
Yes?
-亨利 -怎么了
- Henry? - Yes?
-亨利 -怎么了
- Henry? - Yes?
-亨利 -怎么了
- Henry? - Yes?
-亨利 -怎么了
- Henry? - Yes?
-亨利 -怎么了
- Henry? - Yes?
-亨利 -怎么了
- Henry? - Yes?
离开我的座位
Get out of my seat.
-滴答 滴答 -亨利
- Tick tock. Tick tock. - Henry?
-滴答 -亨利
- Tick tock. - Henry?
亨利
Henry?
亨利
Henry?
亨利
Henry?
亨利
Henry?
天啊
Jesus.
你给了他多少
How much did you give him?
我增加了他的剂量
I increased his dosage.
别担心 我不是在质疑你
Don't worry, I'm not second-guessing.
真是糟糕
What a mess.
我们现在怎么办
What do we do now?
继续治疗
Keep moving forward.
正面应对他具体的妄想构架
Address his specific delusional architecture head-on.
完成所有规程吗
Complete all the protocols?
那好 我同意了
Very well, you have my blessing.
对这件事的惩罚呢
What about punishment for this stunt?
我们得让他守规矩
We need to keep him in line.
别担心
Don't worry.
我会想出合适的办法
He'll think of something appropriate.
那务必了
See that he does.
一尘不染 亨利
Spotless, Henry.
一尘不染
Spotless.
嗯
Yeah.
够好了吗
Good enough?
可以了
It'll work.
不过
But on the other hand...
还有件事
there's something else.
我还没来得及擦鞋呢
I haven't had a chance to get my shoe shined.
我想能映出我的脸
I want to see my face in it.
快点 亨利 鞋不会自己擦好
Hurry up, Henry, it's not gonna clean itself.
你得擦得亮亮的 伙计
You gotta make it shine, buddy.
很亮
Really shine.
我知道你能做到更好
I know you can do better than that.
你想怎么样
What...do you want?
我觉得你知道 亨利
I think you know what I want, Henry.
国家的力量是否存在于其政♥府♥
Does the power of a nation reside in its government?
国家
不 国家的力量存在于人♥民♥
No, the power of a nation resides in its people.
领袖
如果人♥民♥不值得信任呢
What if the people can't be trusted?
你必须信任人♥民♥
You have to trust the people.
社会的
Is there any commonality
我的 赢 称霸
治理结构是否存在共通性
between the governing structures of societies?
赢 美丽
权力总集中在个人手上
The power is always concentrated in an individual.
权力
美丽
将那么多权力
Is it fundamentally a good thing
集中于一人从根本上来说是否是好事
to concentrate so much power in an individual?
那要看是什么人了
That depends on the person.
你是否认为你是那样的人
Do you believe that you are such an individual?
我认为我是
I believe that I am.
一个人应该有权力毁掉世界吗
Should an individual have the power to destroy the world?
没人应该有权力毁掉世界
No one should have the power to destroy the world.
你认为哪个更可能
Do you believe it more likely
一 美国总统
that, A, the President of the United States
作为病人在精神病院醒来
would wake up as a patient in a mental institution,
二 精神病院的病人
or B, a patient in a mental institution
作为美国总统醒来
would wake up as the President of the United States?
别问你的国家会为...
Ask not what your country can--
在理智世界里 我认为
In a rational world, I believe...
我们唯一需要害怕的...
The only thing we have to fear is...
我认为
I believe...
我们漫长的国家噩梦
Our long national nightmare...
-我认为 -我是美国总统
- I believe... - I am the President of the United States!
我认为两种情况都不太可能发生
I believe neither scenario is likely to occur.
但在一个非理智的世界里
But in an irrational world,
一切皆有可能
anything is possible.
我不知道我能不能醒来
I don't know if I can wake up.
我的大脑似乎在蚕食自己
It's like my mind is feeding on itself.
我觉得我撑不了太久了
I don't think I can take it much longer.
你要继续战斗
You have to keep fighting.
记住你是谁
Remember who you are.
万一我记不住了呢
What if I can't?
我相信你 亨利
I believe in you, Henry.
别跟出来
Don't follow me out.
伙计们
Guys,
我不想惹麻烦
I don't want any trouble.
你对国务卿做了什么
What did you do to the Secretary?
谁
The what?
海伦 国务卿
Helen, the Secretary of State.
我的国务卿
My Secretary of State.
别想糊弄我
Don't patronize me.
你有没有注意到这里的病人有什么特点
Have you noticed anything about the patients here?
剧集 | 深入黑暗 | 导航列表