剧集 | 深入黑暗 | 导航列表
*那片我热爱的土地*
*Land that I love*
*与她并肩而立*
*Stand beside her and guide her*
*并在上天之光指引下带领她度过夜晚*
*Through the night with the light from above*
*从丛山峻岭到草原*
*From the mountains to the prairies*
*直到浪花如雪的海洋*
*To the oceans white with foam*
*上帝保佑美国*
*God bless America*
我的家乡 可爱的家乡
My home sweet home*
你好
Hi.
我很感激你们的辛勤工作
I appreciate all your hard work,
还有全体帮我
and that of your staff,
恢复的工作人员
to help me get better.
我觉得我现在真的好起来了
And I do feel like I'm getting better.
太好了
That's wonderful.
你先坐下吧
Why don't you sit down?
什么
What?
你先坐下吧
Why don't you sit down?
什么
What?
总统
你先坐下吧
Why don't you sit down?
但你坐在我的位置上了
But you're in my seat.
也许你说的没错
You might be right.
不好说
It's hard to say.
你怎么看
What do you think?
我觉得你应该还给我
I think you should give it back to me.
我的位置
My seat?
是的
Yes.
-你的位置 -是的
- Your seat. - Yes.
你会付出代价的
You won't get away with this.
我会曝光你
I'll expose you.
你知道你的问题是什么吗
Do you know what your problem is?
不知道 我的问题是什么
No. What is my problem?
钟
The clock.
请将答案
Please formulate your answer
用包含问题的完整句子讲出
in a complete sentence incorporating--
你的问题是钟
Your problem is the clock.
滴答滴答
Tick tock, tick tock,
滴答滴答
tick tock, tick tock,
滴答滴答
tick tock, tick tock!
没事的
It's all right.
我会带你出去的
I'm gonna get you outta here.
我保证过的
I promised.
战斗 战斗 战斗
Fight, fight, fight!
战斗 战斗 战斗
Fight, fight, fight!
你知道我是谁的
You know who I am!
你知道我是谁的
You know who I am!
你们知道的 你们知道
You know! You know!
你知道我是谁的
You know who I am.
你知道我是谁的
You know who I am.
我知道我是谁
I know me.
我知道我是谁
I know me!
我知道我是谁 我知道
I know me. I know me.
亨利
Henry.
你...
You...
你怎么会在这里
How are you here?
因为梦想不会死亡
Because the dream will never die.
梦想...不会...死亡
Dream...will never...die.
我认识你
I know you.
是的
Yes.
我一直都认识你
I've always known you.
我是你的妻子
I'm your wife.
梦想...不会死亡
The dream...will never die.
"只要我们相信彼此"
"As long as we believe in ourselves."
你小声对我说的
You whispered that to me.
我们赢下初选那晚
The night we won the primary.
那是我的竞选标语
That was my campaign slogan.
我那时候就知道我们的人生要变得完全不一样了
I knew then that our lives were never gonna be the same.
你会获胜
That you were gonna win,
我会成为那你的第♥一♥夫♥人♥
and I was gonna be your First Lady.
我以为我失去了你
I thought I lost you.
从来没有 从来没有
Never. Never.
不不不
No, no, no!
相信 亨利 相信
Believe, Henry, believe!
她在哪里
Where is she?
谁
Who?
伊丽莎 第♥一♥夫♥人♥
Eliza, the First Lady.
机密
这是什么
What is this?
你一直想要的
What you've always wanted:
答案
answers.
亨利·卡梅伦竞选失败
亨利·卡梅伦 46岁
Henry Cameron, aged 46.
出身于匹兹堡郊区
Born in a blue-collar community
一个工薪阶层的家中
in the suburbs of Pittsburgh.
过期
乌潘大学政♥治♥学专业毕业
UPenn, political science major.
23岁参与市议会竞选
Ran for city council at age 23.
失败
Lost.
三年后重新参选
Ran again three years later
再度失败
and lost.
两年后结婚
Married two years after that.
结婚证书
过了一段时间的幸福生活
Things were going well for a period of time.
工资稳定
Steady paycheck,
工作走上正轨
career in operations management.
但是你的梦想没有死去
But still, your dream wouldn't die.
三次竞选国会均以失败告终
Three runs for Congress, three losses.
但你的妻子一直支持着你
But your wife stuck with you through all of it.
信♥用♥卡♥债务 抵押贷款违约
Credit card debt, mortgage default.
到了4月16日的晚上
And then, the night of April 16th.
你带你的妻子去参加了总统的连任集♥会♥
You brought your wife to a reelection rally for the President.
真正的总统
The actual President.
枪手暗♥杀♥失败了
The shooter failed in his assassination attempt.
他根本没打中
He didn't even get close.
但是在交火中 很多人受伤了
But several people were injured in the crossfire,
包括你
including you...
和你的妻子 伊丽莎白
...and your wife, Elizabeth.
血溅竞选集♥会♥
你可能会难以接受
This won't be easy to hear,
但她是在你怀中死去的
but she died in your arms.
罪孽感 亨利
Guilt, Henry.
她的死带来的罪孽感
The guilt over her death.
所以你才会在这里
That's the real reason you're here.
你的精神支撑不住了
Your mind couldn't handle it.
所以才创造出这保护你的幻想
That's why it created this fantasy to protect you.
这么编很方便吧
It's all very convenient, isn't it?
我希望你好好想想
I want you to really think
我接下来要问你的这个问题
about the question I'm going to ask you.
哪一个可能性更大
What's more likely?
美国总统
That the President of the United States
陷入精心构建的阴谋
would be imprisoned in a mental institution
作为病人在精神病院醒来
as part of an elaborate conspiracy,
还是精神病院的病人
or a patient in a psychiatric hospital
因为遭遇了可怕的悲剧
who had suffered a horrific tragedy
自以为自己有能力
would convince himself that he had the power
改变世界
to change the world?
我们以前聊过这些
We've had this conversation before, you know.
至少这是你自己编的
At least you're original.
但是只要有合适的资源 谁都能编出这些东西
But anybody with the right resources could make up this shit.
给他看看
Show him.
给我看看
Show me.
他们为什么要如此煞费苦心
How could they put on something this elaborate?
你必须说 拜托
No, no, no, please, you have to.
你是我唯一信任的人
You're the only person I trust.
剧集 | 深入黑暗 | 导航列表