剧集 | 深入黑暗 | 导航列表
你很生气
You're clearly upset.
你肯定是误解了什么
And you obviously misinterpreted something.
我是不是...
Am I the...
你是不是什么
Are you the... what?
我是不是美国总统
Am I the President of the United States?
谁告诉你的
Who told you that?
告诉我真♥相♥ 否则我想出去
Tell me the truth, or I wanna be let out of here.
看来是真的
So it's true.
真是...
It is...
我是美国总统
I'm the President of the United States.
天啊
Jesus.
你最好回到你房♥间里
It's best if you go back to your room.
闪开
Step aside.
现在我说了算 我要走了
I'm in charge and I'm leaving.
别动 亨利
Come on, Henry.
冷静点
Be calm.
-别碰我 -好了 够了
- Don't fucking touch me! - All right, that's enough.
你可以离开
You're perfectly free to leave.
你一直都可以
You always have been.
带他去办出院手续
Take him to out-processing.
这边请 总统先生
This way, Mr. President.
谢谢你
Thank you.
很难说在这里很愉快
Can't say it was a pleasure.
这是出去的路吗
Is this the way out?
就在前面
It's right up here.
这是在开玩笑吗
Is this a joke?
我们慢慢来 亨利
We're gonna make this nice and easy, Henry.
请脱掉上衣
Please remove your clothing.
为什么
Why?
精神科病房♥规定所有的病人都要除虱
Psychiatric ward regulations require all patients be de-loused.
-请脱掉衣服 -等等 精神科病房♥
- Please take off your clothes. - Wait, psychiatric ward?
不不不 你们该把我放了
No, no, no, no, no, you're supposed to release me!
请脱掉衣服
Please remove your clothing.
绝对不行
No, absolutely not.
如果你不脱衣服的话
If you don't take off your clothes,
那我们只能帮你了
then we're gonna have to do it for you.
你要是敢动我 我就把你送进监狱
You touch me and you go to prison.
听着 亨利
Look, Henry.
我们可以继续当朋友
We can either continue on being friends,
我也希望我们能当朋友
which is how I like to see us,
或者我们的关系可以有所变化
or we can become something different,
完全取决与你
it's entirely up to you.
我喜欢我们当朋友
I, for one, like being friends.
所以请脱掉衣服
So, please... remove your clothing,
总统先生
Mr. President.
在这些人中 我被选中了
So out of all the people, I was picked, I was chosen.
亨利
Henry.
欢迎
Welcome.
请坐
Please take a seat.
你说过我被释放了
You said I was being released.
请坐
Please.
我不会听你的
No, I'm not playing along.
请坐 朋友
Have a seat, friend.
坐下
Sit down.
大家请跟亨利打招呼
Everyone say hello to Henry.
-你好 亨利 -你好
- Hi, Henry. - Hi.
你好
Hi.
你好
Hi!
请继续说
Please, continue.
我要拯救你们
I'm gonna save all of you!
你 你 你 还有你
You and you and you and even you.
但我们得先为这趟旅途做好准备
But we gotta get ready for the big trip first.
那我们该怎么做呢
How do we do that?
又不是我能跟他们打电♥话♥之类的
It's not like I can call them on the phone or anything.
他们想跟我说话的时候才会告诉我
They speak to me when they want to.
在我的脑海里
In my head.
听
Listen.
那是什么
What was that?
好 我会告诉她
Sure, I'll tell her.
他们说我们的灯光需要更多的电
They say we need more electricity in the lights.
我们需要更多
We need more.
我们需要更多
We need more.
我理解
I understand.
亨利
Henry.
请向我们简单介绍一下你自己
Please tell us a little about yourself.
你是指我是谁吗
You mean...who I am?
这是个不错的开头
That's always a good place to start.
好
Fine.
我名叫亨利·卡梅伦
My name is Henry Cameron,
我是美国总统
and I'm the President of the United States.
我被关押在这里
I'm being detained here in violation of
这几乎违反了所有联邦法律
pretty much every federal law on the books.
对吗 医生
Isn't that right... Doctor?
你们明白我在说什么吗
Do any of you actually understand what I'm saying?
我是美国总统
I'm the President of the United States!
我相信你 兄弟
I believe you, brother.
我还投票给你了
In fact, I think I even voted for you.
谢谢你
Thank you.
我很感激
I appreciate that.
领导很孤独
Leadership is lonely.
还有些混♥蛋♥想让你下台
And then the bastards wanna take you down.
没错
Exactly.
我当皇帝的时候也没人相信我
You know, nobody believed me when I became the Emperor.
你是什么
The what?
皇帝
Emperor.
猎户座星象
Orion quadrant?
仙女座星云
Andromeda nebula?
这是我的第400次了
Four-hundredth in my line?
别听他们的
Don't listen to them.
他们才是疯了的那个
They're the crazy ones.
我经常说要相信你自己
Believe in yourself, that's what I always say.
还没轮到你 加勒特
It's not your turn, Garrett.
别这么叫我
Don't call me that!
不许这么叫我
Don't ever call me that!
请继续
Please continue.
亨利
Henry?
亨利
Henry.
我...
I'm, uh...
我挺好的
I'm good.
海伦
Helen.
你怎么样
How are you?
说实话 我现在非常好
Honestly, I'm the best I've ever been.
每天都在恢复
Every day gets better and better.
我感谢你和工作人员
I, um, I appreciate everything
为支持我的旅程所做的一切
that you and the staff did to support my journey,
我真心感谢
from the bottom of my heart.
谢谢你们再次教会我如何生活
Thank you for teaching me how to live again.
说得好
Well said.
这看法太棒了
What a wonderful insight.
我们今晚将会很愉快
We're gonna have a nice night tonight.
所有人都需要休息
Everyone needs their rest.
熄灯
Lights out.
又是你
You again.
你究竟想从我这里得到什么
What the hell do you want from me?
我昨天说的话不是真心的
I didn't mean what I said yesterday,
我当时犯糊涂了
I was confused.
我们能不能回到之前的状态
Can we please go back to the way things were?
我们必须继续
We're required to continue.
如果我拒绝呢
What if I say no?
这是为了你好 伙计
It's for your own good, buddy.
剧集 | 深入黑暗 | 导航列表