剧集 | 深入黑暗 | 导航列表
好吧 你♥爸♥妈来电了 他们正在回来
Okay, your parents just called, so they're on their way home.
-但听听你说的话 -我知道我看到了什么
- but listen to yourself... - I know what I saw!
德里克 我知道你不开心
Derrick, I know you're upset,
我说什么来着 不要惹怒这些愤怒的鬼魂
What did I tell you guys about fucking with angry spirits?
我说什么来着
What did I tell you?
真的有用呢
what if it actually works?
整个谜怪的仪式
the whole Pooka thing,
如果吟唱 跳舞 灰烬
What if the singing, the dancing, the ash,
听我说
hear me out.
好吧 好吧
Okay, okay, okay, just...
喝得烂醉 还是自己瞎编的那个
while drunk, the one we made up completely?
就是我们那天玩的仪式
The same ritual we did the other day
仪式
The ritual?
我觉得自己召唤来了谜怪
...I think I summoned Pooka.
我完成了那个仪式
I did the ritual, and, uh...
我是认真的
I'm serious.
你还好吗 还是
Uh, you okay, man, or...
那都不是人类
it wasn't human.
无论是什么想杀了我
Whatever it is that tried to kill me, um...
不 各位 听我说
No, no, everyone, just...just listen to me.
什么 昨晚那个人吗
What, the guy from last night?
我刚被一个巨大的儿童玩具袭击了
I just got attacked by a giant kids' toy!
一切都好
Everything's fine!
-你还好吗 -是啊 我好得很
- Are you okay? - Oh, yeah, I'm fine!
你知道镇上不只有这一家酒吧
You do know this isn't actually the only place in town.
好啊 德里克
Oh, hi, Derrick.
-不 -空杆
- No! - Swing and a miss.
你还好吗
Are you all right?
该死
Shit!
傻♥逼♥谜怪
Stupid fuckin' Pooka.
我绝对会直接汇报给人事的
I'm definitely going straight to HR.
安迪 如果是你
Andy, if that's you...
有人吗
Hello?
见鬼
Fuck...
你很淘气
就是个孩子的傻玩具
You're just a stupid kids' toy.
跟我想的一样
Just what I thought.
*要听话 否则死*
*best be good or else you're dead.*
*绒绒耳 猩红眼*
*With furry ears and eyes of red,*
*不听话 就抓你*
*If you're bad, he'll come for you.*
*谜怪看 谜怪做*
*Pooka see, Pooka do.*
开始了
Here you go.
不可能是真的
This can't be real.
稍后会有更多细节
We'll have more details soon.
在此之前他们刚完成风靡全球的谜怪挑战
after they did the now-infamous Pooka Challenge.
凶案是由一个怪物所犯
and that a creature actually committed the murders
自己是无辜的
that he was innocent
嫌犯曾歇斯底里大喊
the suspect was apparently hysterically claiming
目击者声称在被捕时
Eyewitnesses reported that upon being arrested,
他的妻子和三个孩子身亡
his wife and their three children.
报告显示
Reports indicate
家中传来喊叫声后 警♥察♥到达现场
to sounds of screaming coming from the household.
谋杀自己家人于柏林被捕 邻居报♥警♥称
for murdering his family after police responded
亚历克斯·巴特勒因涉嫌
Alex Butler was arrested in Berlin
国际新闻部分
In international news,
突发新闻
德国男子残忍♥杀死家人后怪罪于谜怪
我画了在外面看到的东西
看上去像带大爪子的谜怪吧
为什么不能拍个谜怪电影
谜怪先生
你本可以救她
我给了你所有线索
这很好
谜怪2.0版演讲
新的谜怪玩具会让你惊喜
比之前更毛茸茸且轻盈
无论你是否淘气 他都不在乎
令人恼怒的眼睛会吓死你
在那个
at the...
那我们回见
So, um, I will see you there
准备演讲稿呢
for your event, uh, tomorrow.
我还要为你明天的活动
I still have to finish that whole speech thing
懂了 没事
Got it! Oh, yeah, duh.
抱歉
so, um, sorry.
我今晚约了茉莉和马特
I actually asked Molly and Matt if they would hang out tonight,
显然我是生疏了
I'm clearly very rusty.
今晚重新吃一次晚餐
dinner thing again tonight?
我们是不是能
if we could maybe try that whole...
嗯 我在想
Yeah, I was, um, wondering
还行 忙这个发布会呢
Yeah, you know, just swamped with the event.
一切都好吗
Is everything all right?
我找了你一整天
I was... looking for you all day.
谜怪
你很淘气
贾克斯
看 我涂了贾克斯的车
棒啊 你真是个忠实贾克粉
我撤了
Peace out.
别急 哥们
Hey, no sweat, dude.
谢谢你迟来的通知啊
Thanks for the prompt delivery.
昨天
Yesterday?
对 他昨天就要了
So, yeah, he apparently wanted it yesterday, so.
谜怪2.0版 宝贝
Pooka 2.0, baby!
一些明天发布会阿米尔需要的东西
Some stuff Amir needs for the big shindig tomorrow.
超级工厂
-给 -这是什么
- Here. - What's this?
德傻♥逼♥
Hey, Derdick!
谜怪日前一天
晚安
Goodnight.
说得对
Very true.
我不值得你这么好的朋友 茉莉
You're a better friend than I deserve, Moll.
我不会再让这事发生了
I am not letting that happen again.
你已经被赶出过自己家门一次了
You were already chased out of your home once.
你开玩笑吗
Are you kidding?
你们已经做得够多了
You guys have done enough already.
现在发生了很多事
This is a lot to deal with.
还为时不晚
a hotel room or something.
现在我去开个酒店房♥间
You know, it's not too late for me to get
什么事
Yep?
茉莉
Hey, Moll?
晚安
Goodnight.
我就不说了
I'm gonna stop talking now.
他们真的相信想象力能创造事物
they actually believe the imagination can create things that...
你知道在一些文化里
Did you know in some cultures,
相信某事的意愿
to believe in something.
千万别低估人们愿意
Never underestimate how willing people are
他们也许认为是真的
Well, they probably do think it's real.
开始说的像真的一样
Starting to talk about it like it's actually real.
能瞬移
can teleport...
说它有锋利的爪子
saying that it has razor sharp claws,
人们开始添加内容
People keep adding to it,
什么意思
What do you mean?
这东西有了自己的生命
This thing's really taken on a life of its own.
所以我想看看是否有人发现了是我们发的
so I was checking to see if anyone figured out it was us.
我开始觉得你是对的
Started thinking maybe you were right,
是啊 我搞砸了
Yeah. I, uh, really fucked up.
是啊
Yeah.
之前和苏珊的关系好像有点紧张
Seemed kinda tense down there with Susan, huh?
我只想看看你是否还好
I just wanted to make sure you were okay.
茉莉 怎么了
Hey! Molly, what's up?
咚咚咚
Knock, knock!
救命 谜怪的眼睛突然变红
我之前说他需要剪发了 妈的开不起玩笑
谜怪挑战完成 等不及了
红眼谜怪在跟踪我
苏珊 我很抱歉之前的事
Suzie, I'm really sorry about that.
好 谢了
Yeah, no, thanks.
看是谁的
see who it belongs to.
然后我去查那个一直骚扰你的电♥话♥号♥码
And I'm gonna run that number that's been harassing you,
录一份口供
so we can file a report.
苏珊 我得带你去局里
Suzie, I'm gonna take you down to the station
小心点 锁好门
Just be careful, keep your doors locked.
剧集 | 深入黑暗 | 导航列表