剧集 | 深入黑暗 | 导航列表
女人也一样能性别歧视
Women can be just as sexist--
-行了 女人 -我叫罗莎
- Okay, lady. - The name is Rosa.
-这是尼克 -他们知道
- And this is Nick. - They know that,
他们看我们表演了 我们走吧
they watched our set. Can we please go now?
罗莎 看看舞台上的那个女孩
Rosa, take a gander at the girl on stage.
她像不像你可能在某处见过的某个人
Does she look like someone you might have seen someplace?
*刀锋边缘*
*Edge of the knife*
*我们与危险共舞*
*We're dancing with danger*
*我感知彼此血液相撞*
*I feel our blood collide*
*擦出火花*
*Electrified*
*我的灵魂在重组*
*My soul is rearranging*
*划过心房♥ 期盼死亡*
*Cross my heart, hope to die*
*与你在刀尖起舞*
*Dance with you on the knife*
-珍宝 -珍宝
- Trezzure. - The Trezzure?
-不 那姑娘 -不是她
- No, that girl-- - Is not her.
-她简直跟她一模一样 -对
- She is the spitting image. - Yep.
发型一样 声音一样
Same hair, same voice.
歌♥也一样
Same songs.
*凌乱不堪*
*Lookin' messy*
*你能感到土地震撼我*
*You feel the earth shaking me*
*如今我们全速奔跑*
*And now we're running full speed*
*全速*
*Full speed*
这个廉价山寨货抄真正艺人的打扮
This bargain bin Betty bites an artist's look,
风格 太贱了
bites an artist's style, and just fuckin' bites.
真恶心 你让我恶心
It's sick, it makes me sick, you make me sick!
*刀锋边缘*
*Edge of the knife*
有些人真是疯了
Some people are deranged.
你们来是为了
And you guys are here because?
我们是珍宝的代表
We're Trezzure's representatives.
厉害
Oh, sick.
我和尼克还想换经纪人呢
I mean, me and Nick are looking for new management.
我们打理珍宝论♥坛♥
We moderate The Trezzury.
珍宝论♥坛♥
The Trezzury,
全球最大的宝粉论♥坛♥
the biggest Trezzure fan board in the entire world.
只限超级老粉
Original superfans only.
我们走吧
Look, can we go now?
东西就放在后面简直是等着人抢
Stuff's just sittin' out back. We're basically begging to get robbed.
你也要在她表演时一直说话吗
Are you gonna talk during her entire set too?
你跟他们一样过分
I mean, you are just as bad as these guys.
你不也在说话吗
You were talking.
我跟你一样过分
I'm being as bad as precisely you.
倒也不完全一样
Well, not precisely precisely,
因为如果他们是业内人士 你都要跪了
because you were gonna drop to your knees if they were industry.
业内人士不会闹场 看不出吗
Industry doesn't heckle, so that was a clue.
真不敢相信你会这么跟我说话 尼克
Okay, I cannot believe the way that you speak to me, Nick.
还是情人节呢
On Valentine's Day?
我们什么时候相信贺卡节日了
Since when do we believe in greeting card holidays?
一直都是
Since always.
难道你以为我送你贺卡
Or did you think I was being ironic
巧克力和花只是作为讽刺吗
when I got you a card and chocolate and flowers?
知道吗 算了
You know what? Forget about it.
我去装车 免得我们被打劫
I'll go load up so we don't get robbed.
真能闹
Drama.
我真以为她是在玩讽刺
I seriously thought she was being ironic.
*擦出火花*
*Electrified*
*我的灵魂在重组*
*My soul is rearranging*
*划过心房♥ 期盼死亡*
*Cross my heart, hope to die*
*与你在刀尖起舞*
*I'll dance with you on the knife*
来点什么
What'll it be?
伏特加加冰 拜托 谢谢
Vodka rocks, please and thank you.
10块就行
Oh, it's $10, even.
你哪弄的
Where did you get that done?
梅尔罗斯街的电力躯体
Body Electric on Melrose.
我哥们叫萨米尔
My guy's name is Samir.
他手艺很好
He does good work.
太好看了
Looks amazing.
谢谢
Thanks.
对了 我是皇
I'm Royal, by the way.
-埃迪 -好名字
- Eddie. - Great name.
经典
Classic.
她快唱完了吗
She almost done?
五分钟后结束
Set's over in five.
那这是给你的
Well, then this is for you.
等人走光了
As soon as the crowd clears,
我希望你和其他员工
I would really love it if you and the other staff could
能今晚放个假
take the rest of the night off.
-什么 -没错
- What? - You heard me.
那是不行的
Yeah, that's not gonna happen.
我只是想跟台上那位
Look, I just need a little privacy
我的老友单独谈谈
with my old friend up there.
我想给她个惊喜
See, I'm here to surprise her,
我想保密这个惊喜
I'd kind of like to keep that surprise discreet.
保密
Discreet.
我也不想犯浑 但
Not to be that guy, but...
我算是个公众人物
I'm kind of a public figure.
来 查查我吧
Here, you can look me up.
皇B
皇·贝金斯
我去 还真是
Damn, really.
我去用下洗手间
I'm gonna go powder my nose
你考虑一下吧
and let you think about that.
*刀锋边缘*
*Edge of the knife*
*我们与危险共舞*
*We're dancing with danger*
*我感知彼此爱意相撞*
*I feel our love collide*
*划过心房♥ 期盼死亡*
*Cross my heart, hope to die*
*与你在刀尖起舞*
*I'll dance with you on the knife*
谢谢
Thank you!
感谢三心酒吧请我们来
Uh, thank you to the 3 of Hearts Club for having us
也谢谢大家今晚前来
and for all of you guys for coming out tonight.
真的 谢谢
Seriously, thank you.
要不是你帮忙 搬那么多东西
Carrying all of that gear would have taken another 20 minutes
还得花上20分钟
if you hadn't come through.
时刻乐意帮忙
Always happy to help.
你的女人可能需要你
I think your lady might need you.
好
Yeah.
你就说句"尼克 我需要你帮忙就行"
All you had to do was say, "Hey, Nick, need a hand."
你也可以长眼看到我需要帮忙
Or you could see that I need a hand with your eyes.
我们可以默契一把
We could actually be in sync for once.
你想要灵媒啊
You want a psychic.
懂了 那是你的爱情语言吗
I see, what is that, your love language?
我送你那本书是想帮你
I got you that book to help you out,
希望你能大致知道
hoping you might catch half a clue
该怎么更好地跟我交流
on how to more effectively communicate with me.
抱歉我的爱情语言是英语
Well, I'm sorry my love language is English.
那也是你混♥蛋♥语言
It's also your being-a-dick language.
搞什么啊
What the fuck though?
有多少人的发型跟他一模一样
How many people have his exact hair?
你是指银湖市 还是大洛杉矶地区
Are we talking in Silverlake or the greater Los Angeles area?
我发誓就是他
I swear it was him.
他就在这里
He's here...somewhere.
你看到我手♥机♥了吗
Have you seen my phone?
之前在沙发上看到过
I saw it on the couch before.
嗯
Yeah.
要我打给你吗
You want me to call it?
欢迎回来
Welcome back.
我真不能收下
I really can't take that.
想想你平时总是多努力工作
Think about how hard you work all the time.
你应得的
You deserve it.
你只需要放松就能得到它
And you can get it just for relaxing.
放松 我请客
Relax, on me.
抱歉 但我不能收
I'm sorry, but I can't take it.
剧集 | 深入黑暗 | 导航列表