剧集 | 深入黑暗 | 导航列表
Sorry, I'm just...
怀孕的脑子不正常
Pregnant brain.
能与你一同为人父母 我十分激动
I am so excited to be a parent with you.
我爱你
I love you.
我也爱你
I love you too.
索莉 桌子是给人用的 不是给猫咪的
Sollie, tables are for people, not for kitties.
到这边来 先生
Come here, mister.
你乖一点
You be good.
-你行吗 -没问题
- You got it? - Yeah.
好
Okay.
这里真好
This is nice.
是啊
Yeah.
你们好
Hello!
欢迎
Welcome.
谢谢你 这是给你拿的
Thank you, these are for you.
这太漂亮了
These are beautiful.
谢谢你 小瓦
Thank you, Val.
这个地方太棒了
This place is amazing.
舒适 对吗 汤姆
Cozy, right, Tom?
当然了
Yeah, definitely.
珍妮 这是你♥爸♥妈吗
Jenny, are these your parents?
是的 是他们
Yep, that's them.
你好啊
Hi there.
索莉
Sollie!
抱歉 他挠你了吗
I'm so sorry, did he get you?
-没有 -我应该提醒你的
- No. - I probably should have warned you.
他只缠着我一个人
He's sort of a one-woman cat.
你想喝柠檬汁吗
Would you like some lemonade?
这个地方太大了
This place is huge.
八平方公里
20 acres.
珍妮 你轮胎没气了
Jenny, you got a flat.
我改天叫辆拖车给它拖走
Yeah, I'll get AAA out here eventually.
我来给你省个电♥话♥
You know what, I'll save you a call.
等等 绝对不行 你们是我的客人
Wait, absolutely not, you guys are my guests.
我不能让你工作 汤姆
I'm not gonna put you to work, Tom.
不 我现在要当爸爸了
No, I'm a dad now.
我不能让轮胎瘪着
I can't just let a tire be flat.
你们待在这儿 我去解决
You guys stay here, I got this.
-这让他觉得自己有男子气概 -我本来就很有
- It'll make him feel manly. - I am manly!
谢谢你
Thank you!
你们结婚多久了
How long have you guys been married?
快两年了
Almost two years.
时间不是很长啊
That's not very long.
我们在结婚之前谈了一年恋爱
Well, we were together a year before that.
怀孕也是个意外
And this was not planned.
我一直都想要个孩子
I've always wanted one,
自打我小时候起开始 总想要个孩子
ever since I was a little girl. Always.
我知道这听起来很蠢
I know this sounds silly, but
但是感觉这是我唯一想要的东西
it feels like it's the only thing that I've ever wanted.
我虽然不想是这样的状况 但
Obviously, I wish it were under different circumstances, but...
但我妈妈说了 乞丐没有选择权
To quote my mother, beggars can't be choosers.
你们在说我吗
Are you talking about me?
闻起来很香
Smells great.
非常好吃 珍妮
that was really good, Jenny.
你吃了两人份呢
You ate for two.
我觉得我也吃了两人份的
I think I even ate for two.
我不记得上次吃到这种美味是什么时候了
I can't remember the last time we had a meal like that.
小瓦 你看起来要睡着了
Val, you look like you're about ready to fall asleep.
我感觉很放松
Well, I just feel relaxed...
还很撑
and full.
你还好吗
Hey, are you all right?
或许我们该回家了
Maybe we should go home.
那可不行
Oh, nonsense.
她可以在客房♥休息
She can lie down in the guest room.
小瓦
Val.
小瓦
Hey, Val.
你怎么了
What are you doing?
我没事 没事
I'm fine, fine.
我就是感觉... 我想...
I just feel like... I want to...
小瓦
Yeah, Val.
小瓦
Val.
来吧 我扶你站起来 来吧
Okay, come on, I'm gonna help you up. Come on.
你感觉怎么样 瞌睡虫
How are you feeling, sleepyhead?
我只是累了
I'm just tired.
我睡了多久...
How long have I been...
发生了什么
What's happening?
你没有...
You're not...
没错 我没有
Yeah, I'm not.
我没怀孕
I'm not pregnant.
汤姆在哪儿
Where is Tom?
放松点 不要剧烈地动
Take it easy, try not to move too much.
汤姆
Tom?
汤姆
Tom!
他在哪儿
Where is he?
你干了什么
What did you do?
别看那个
Don't look at that.
那是过去
That's the past.
我只想让你想想这个
I just want you to think about this.
这是未来
It's the future.
我们的未来
It's our future.
好梦 宝贝们
Sleep tight, babies.
我很快就回来
I'll be back before you know it.
救命
Help!
救命
Help!
听起来有人醒了
Sounds like someone's awake.
求你了
Please!
救命
Help!
救命
Help!
没事的
It's okay.
没事的
It's okay.
别靠近我
Don't come near me.
不 别碰我
No, don't touch me.
好吧 会有个适应期
Okay, there's an adjustment period.
总会有个适应期
There's... there's always an adjustment period.
我已经学到了
I've learned that for sure.
母亲的天性很强烈
The maternal instinct is very strong.
但你与众不同 你跟她们不一样
But you're different, you're not like them.
我看到你的第一眼 就认定了你
You know that I knew you were the one as soon as I saw you.
我的直觉
There was something inside of me
告诉我我们需要彼此
that just told me that we needed each other.
你在干什么
What are you doing?
我只是等不及给你看婴儿房♥了
Just I can't wait to show you the nursery.
你会喜欢的
You're gonna love it.
你想要我的孩子吗
You want my baby?
是我们的孩子
Our baby.
你杀了汤姆
You killed Tom?
留住爸爸 永远是行不通的
Keeping the dads, it never works.
你杀了汤姆
You killed Tom!
这是我必须做的事
I had to do what I had to do.
不 你干了什么
No, what have you done?
珍妮
Jenny!
不要
No!
好吧
Okay.
不要
No.
为什么 汤姆
Why? Tom!
-不要 -好了好了
- No! - All right, all right, all right.
放我出去
Get me out!
不 不要
No, no!
你昏睡了好久
You've been out for a long time.
肯定饿坏了
You must be starving.
抱歉我要绑着你 但是
剧集 | 深入黑暗 | 导航列表