剧集 | 深入黑暗 | 导航列表
Thanks.
克雷格
Craig.
克雷格啊
Craig, hi!
-格蕾丝 -拜托别...
- Grace. - Please don't, uh,
相信她说我的一切
believe everything she says about me.
绝对的
Every word.
服装不错
Nice costume.
你真像我高四的舞会舞伴
You look just like my prom date senior year,
但健康多了
except way healthier.
什么服装
What costume?
不会吧 你有招财猫
No way, you have a money cat?
-是啊 -我好喜欢日本文化
- Oh, yeah. - I love Japanese culture.
-你怎么样 -挺好
- So, how you been? - Uh, good.
嗯 你呢
Yeah, you?
很好
Great.
我一直想给你发短♥信♥
I've been meaning to text you--
我们今晚能别谈那个吗
Can we please not talk about it tonight?
啤酒 有人要啤酒吗
Beers, uh, anyone want a beer?
-要 格蕾丝呢 -好
- Yes. Grace? - Sure, yeah.
你没事吧 你似乎有点压力大
You okay? You seem a little stressed out.
嗯 就是
Yeah, just, you know,
我直到跟他共处一室才真觉得好尴尬
the weirdness never really hits until I'm in a room with him.
好啊 女巫们
Sup, witches!
伊芙 没有你可就不一样了
Evie, it wouldn't be the same without you.
我在万圣节被摸过太多次
Well, I have been groped enough on Halloween
再不想参加校园派对了
to never go to a campus party again.
格蕾丝 你能来太好了 谢谢
Grace, it's so good of you to come. Thank you.
好 你见过他们了吧
Okay, so you've met the boys, right?
他们是迈克尔的室友
They're Michael's roommates.
是啊 我们应该已经留下了好印象
Yeah, I think we've already made a great impression.
当然了
I'm sure you have.
能跟我来下厨房♥吗
Can you join me in the kitchen, please?
好的
Yeah, yes.
谢谢
Thank you.
知道吗 从统计学角度讲
Did you know, statistically,
你们中有一个是强♥奸♥犯
that one of you is a rapist?
过来 伊芙
Get over here, Evie!
你还好吗
How are you holding up?
什么意思
What do you mean?
我没事
I'm fine.
好吧 说实话 这对我们都不好受
Okay, real talk, this is tough for all of us.
我不希望你因为克雷格难过
I just don't want you to be messed up over Craig,
更别提其他的事了
on top of everything else.
我知道 我懂
I know, I get it,
但没事的
but it's all good.
真的 我很高兴今晚能来
Really, I'm--I'm happy to be here tonight.
那么
So, uh...
格蕾丝和彼得
Grace and Peter?
你怎么总喜欢扮红娘
Why do you always insist on playing matchmaker?
我不知道你在说什么
I don't know what you're talking about!
我就是觉得他们能一起放松一下
I just think that they could stand to loosen up a little,
了解了解
get to know each other.
在这样忧郁的场合下吗
On this somber occasion?
好吧
Right, yeah.
有道理 你说得对
Good point, you're right.
伊芙 我不是有意不顾及你情绪的
Look, Evie, I didn't mean to be insensitive.
我只是想留个心
I'm just trying to look out.
我跟你说实话吧
Can I be honest with you?
说吧
Yeah.
格蕾丝会把彼得活吞了的
Grace is gonna eat Peter alive.
我在嘴里含太久了
I kept it in my mouth for too long.
-感觉像涂料稀释剂 -是啊
- It's like paint thinner. - Yeah.
真厉害
That's impressive.
其实 我觉得美国啤酒
Well, frankly, I find American beers
就像在独木舟里做♥爱♥
a lot like making love in a canoe.
太接近水了
Fucking close to water!
你喜欢巨蟒剧团
You like Monty Python?
谁不喜欢
Who doesn't?
你们的专业是什么
So, what are your guys' majors?
英国文学
English lit.
我是学物理的
I'm a physics major.
学霸哦
Brainiac!
你呢
You?
人种音乐学
Ethnomusicology.
不错
Nice.
我能问问吗
Can I ask, though,
如果失礼了那很抱歉
and I'm sorry if I'm being rude, but...
但你们的朋友究竟出了什么事
what really happened with your friend?
听说他在很浅的水里溺死了
They said he drowned in less than six inches of water.
-那怎么可能 -这种事嘛
- How is that even possible? - Yeah, well, you know,
也不是不可能
I mean, it happened, so, I guess it's possible.
自己去查吧
Look it up if you want.
抱歉 我不该问的
Sorry, I shouldn't have asked.
真不敢相信都一年了
I can't believe it's already been a year.
是啊 他可喜欢万圣节了
Yeah, he loved Halloween.
他每年都可为此激动了
He got so psyched for it every year.
他大概是激动过头了
Guess he got a little...too psyched.
是啊 所以我们今晚都不太想出去
Yeah, so, none of us really felt like going out tonight.
所以就想留在室内 玩玩游戏
Figured we'd stay home, play some games.
他很喜欢游戏
He loved games.
我理解
I get it.
你大概后悔今晚没找借口搪塞伊芙了吧
You probably wish you told Eve you were busy tonight, huh?
没有
No.
我一向更喜欢万圣节血腥可怕的一面
I always like the more macabre side of Halloween
而不是喝果冻酒的一面
than the orange Jell-O shot side anyway.
大家在聊什么呢
So, what are we all talking about?
他们在聊托尼
They were telling me about Tony.
没事 都是快乐回忆
It's cool, all happy memories.
克雷格 你叫更多酒了吧
Yo, Craig, you ordered more beer, yeah?
嗯 就来
Yeah, they're comin'.
太好了 谢谢
Sick. Thanks, man.
托尼喜欢什么游戏
So what kind of games was Tony into?
《卡坦岛》
Settlers of Catan,
《遗产》系列
the Legacy ones.
就是那些一玩就是一整天的桌游
Pretty much any board game that took all day long to play.
我们不就是来干这个的吗
That's why we're here, right?
-我们玩个桌游吧 -好
- We should play a board game. - Yeah.
好 别选太难的
Okay, just don't pick anything too difficult.
我们可不希望我们花三小时
I don't want to spend three hours arguing
争论我不懂的东西
over something I don't understand.
好 我去看看都有啥
Yeah, I'll just get us a selection
然后我们一起选个
and then we can all pick one.
等等 游戏都在地下室了
Wait, um, the games are in the basement now.
如果你想 我可以去拿
I can go get them, if you want.
不 没事 我去吧
No, no, I'm good, I got it.
对了 灯不好使了
The, uh, light doesn't work, by the way.
当然了
Of course it doesn't.
真的 我可以去拿的
Seriously, I can get the games if--
你棒棒哒 哥们
You're doing real good, buddy.
不是吧
Hell no.
你真会租死人的房♥间吗
You'd really rent out a dead man's room?
他又不是死在了那个房♥间
Well, it's not like he died in the room.
或许我会假装挺吓人
Maybe I pretend to find it a little freaky
骗你降低几百的房♥租
just so you can knock a couple hundred off the rent.
-天啊 -老天
- Oh, my! - Jeez!
天啊
Jesus Christ!
抱歉
Sorry.
你真勇敢
You're so brave.
好吧 看看都有什么
Okay, let's see what you got.
-不 无聊 -这都是孩子游戏
- Nope, boring. - These are all kid games.
玩一局健康的
剧集 | 深入黑暗 | 导航列表