剧集 | 深入黑暗 | 导航列表
at the junkyard all the time.
我那会只有六岁
I was like six,
但我记得怎么弄
but I still remember the process.
真让人安心
That's really reassuring.
-她在这 -谁
- She's here! - Who?
克洛伊 克洛伊 她在下面
Chloe, Chloe, she's down below.
不不不 别下去
No, no, no, no, no, do not go down there,
别无例外
no exceptions!
克洛伊 克洛伊
Chloe, Chloe!
-克洛伊 -米丝蒂
- Chloe? - Misty!
姐们
Dude!
天哪
Holy shit!
克洛伊 我很抱歉在酒吧
Chloe, I'm sorry for walking away from you
抛下了你 并留你一个人
at the pub and leaving you alone...
你不会相信今晚我遇到了什么事
You won't believe the shit that's happened to me tonight.
首先 艾伦♥攻♥击了我
First of all, Aaron attacked me.
你有没有听到
Did you--did you not hear me?
艾伦♥攻♥击了我 他是个疯子
Aaron attacked me, he's a psycho.
姐们 说来话长
Girl, it is a long story,
但相信我 那不是艾伦
but just believe me, that was not Aaron.
你真是恶心
You are nasty.
你是用什么做的
What are you made out of?
好了 倒计时设置好了
All right, timer's set.
我们有五分钟时间回到车里
We have five minutes to get back to the car.
等等 你在干嘛
Wait, what are you doing?
别碰啊
Don't fucking touch it!
你刚触发了外星人警报
You just tripped some alien alarm.
我的天
Oh my God.
操 你真是个傻♥逼♥
Fuck, you are such an idiot.
我们真的得走了 快来
We really have to go now, come on.
不不 那绝对是艾伦
No, no, no, it was for sure Aaron,
他肯定攻击我了
and he for sure attacked me.
那是什么
What was that?
那是什么噪音
What the fuck kind of noise?
发生什么了
What is happening--
倒计时设置好了 我们得走了
Hi, uh, timer's set, we gotta go right now.
-不不不 -你找到克洛伊了
- Oh, no, no, no, no! - Hey, you found Chloe.
离我远点
Get the fuck away from me.
-克洛伊 听着 克洛伊 -什么
- Chloe... Okay, Chloe, - What?
-艾伦没攻击你 -什么
- Aaron didn't attack you. - What?
米丝蒂 我知道怎么回事
Misty, I know what happened.
这不是你瞎编的胡话
This is not your made-up bullshit.
等等 我们怎么知道她不是外星人
Wait, wait, how do you know she's not an alien?
不好意思 什么
I'm sorry, what?
来 给你 检查她的血
Here, here, check her blood.
他说什么
What did he say?
没事的 是我 是我 好吗
It's okay, it's me, it's me, okay?
我知道这些听上去不可理喻
I know this doesn't make sense at all right now,
但这是我们必须要做的 相信我
but this is something that we have to do to make sure, just trust me.
我才不会让你划伤我
I'm not gonna let you cut me!
你疯了
You're fucking crazy!
我就知道你是疯子
I knew you were fucking mental!
最后的机会 如果我到车上后你们没来
Last chance. If I get to the car and you guys aren't there,
我发誓我就直接走了
I swear to fuck I am taking off.
炸♥弹♥随时可能爆♥炸♥
The bomb's gonna go off any minute now.
-还有炸♥弹♥ -对 炸♥弹♥
- Now there's a bomb? - Yes, a bomb!
而且艾伦刚让镇上所有外星人
And Aaron just let every alien in town
知道我们在这了
know that we're here.
我们得走了 去拉火警
We gotta go now. Get to the fire alarm.
我们得让所有人离开这
We need to get everyone out of here.
克洛伊 你开玩笑吗
Chloe, are you kidding?
放开我 疯子
Get away from me, psycho!
见鬼了
Oh, shit!
火警
见鬼 艾伦 你在干吗
Fuck, Aaron! What are you doing?
我在救你
I'm saving you.
出口在哪
Which way is the exit?
那边 快走
It's that way, come on.
克洛伊
Chloe!
放开她
Let her go.
放开我
Get the fuck off me.
我要狠狠地杀了你
Oh, I'm gonna kill the fuck outta you.
见鬼 迈克尔 放开我
Fuck, Michael, get off of me!
放开我 你个疯子
Let me go, you psycho fucker!
放开我
Get the fuck off me!
该死 你刚咬我了吗
Fuck, did you just bite me?
死疯子
Fucking psycho.
米丝蒂
Misty?
见了鬼了
Holy fuck!
操
Oh, fuck.
快打那玩意
Shoot that thing!
快打 它咬我 它咬我
Shoot it, it bit me, it bit me!
我都不知道发生了什么
I don't even know what the fuck is happening,
而且没有 我没咬她
and no, I did not!
别动 如果有必要我就杀了你们俩
Don't move, I will kill you both if I have to.
各位 时间不多了
Um, guys, the clock is kinda ticking here.
你最好快点
Well, dude, you better hurry up.
哪个是真的
Which one is it?
-米丝蒂 是我 -米丝蒂
- Misty, it's me. - Misty...
你得相信我
You gotta believe me.
操操操操
Fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck!
操
Fuck.
克洛伊
Hey, Chloe?
你相信我吗
Do you trust me?
什么
What?
选择 选出真正的你
To do this, to choose the right one.
你相信我吗
Do you trust me?
我当然相信你
Of course I trust you.
你是我最好的朋友
You're my best friend.
那你呢
And what about you?
我是你最好的朋友吗
Am I your best friend?
我哪知道啊
I don't fucking know!
我只是不想死
I just don't want to die.
请别杀我
Please don't kill me.
请别杀我
Please don't kill me!
我们走
Let's go.
好
Okay.
米丝蒂 你怎么知道哪个是我
Misty, how did you know it was me?
我知道我的克洛伊不会骗我
I knew my Chloe wouldn't lie to me.
你只在乎自己 所以
You only care about yourself, so...
我知道你不会
I knew that you wouldn't just...
说我想听的话
tell me what I wanted to hear.
见鬼了
Oh, shit!
再见了 外星人
Goodbye, aliens!
拜拜了您 贱♥人♥
Peace out, bitches!
赞
Yes!
那他们现在真的全死了 对吧
So they're all dead now, right?
-对 -好吧
- Yup. - Okay.
那我能带你去吃晚餐吗
Can I at least take you to dinner?
不行
Nope.
那喝咖啡呢
Okay, how about coffee?
也许吧
Maybe.
你们大概能猜到
So, as you can probably guess,
米丝蒂不关注克洛伊了
Misty unfollowed Chloe
也再没回头过
and hasn't looked back.
虽然这很难相信
And as hard as it is to believe,
她和我关系越来越好了
her and I have actually gotten kinda close.
她依然是个公主 但是
I mean, she's still a princess, but...
她其实挺酷的
she's actually kinda cool.
艾伦呢
And Aaron?
他还是个傻冒
Well, he's still a doofus,
剧集 | 深入黑暗 | 导航列表