剧集 | 深入黑暗 | 导航列表
这个世界没有他会更好
The world is better without him in it.
相信我
Trust me.
现在帮我把他抬进后备箱
Now help me get him into the trunk.
离这边大约八十公里
We go at least 50 miles away from here.
我知道在几条山谷之外有个地方
I know a place a few valleys out
人们正在浇筑混凝土做开♥发♥
where they're pouring concrete for developments.
我们把尸体丢在那 没人能找到他
We'll drop the body there and no one will ever find him.
你怎么 知道这些
How do you...know that?
准备出发去展览吗
Headed to the gallery event?
我没办法 相信我们那么做了
I can't... believe we did that.
等等
Wait.
等等
Wait.
有血迹
The blood.
你看上去很疲惫 宝贝
You look really tired, baby.
是不是做噩梦了
Did you have bad nightmares?
可能吧
Maybe.
是的
Yeah...
是的
Yeah.
这是萨姆的电♥话♥
Hey, you've reached Sam.
请留言 我会回电
Leave me a message and I'll call you back.
宝贝 是我
Hey, babe, it's me.
有空时回电
Give me a call back when you have a sec.
你是西奥吗
You Theo?
独一无二的独臂人
The one-armed and only.
调酒师说你会在这
Yeah, the bartender said you'd be here.
我在找一位过去常来这的人
I'm looking for someone who used to come here.
听说你是这方面专家
Sounds like you're the expert.
我在这确实不少年了
Well, I've been parked here for a few years now.
如果他们来过
If they came through,
我就会认得
I know 'em.
格兰特和莉娜永远在一起
她
Her.
莉娜
Lina.
该死
Fuck.
她可不是仅仅来过的交情
Yeah, she didn't just come through here.
我请你喝一杯吧
Want me to buy you a drink, yeah?
关于她 你知道什么
What do you know about her?
每个人都想成为她
Hm, the girl everyone wanted to be.
或者上她
Or fuck.
我们是同学
Yeah, we went to school together.
也是那时候认识的格兰特
Where she met Grant.
格兰特啊 老兄
Phew, Grant, man.
他是个怪人
He's a freaky dude.
这事和你有什么相干
What's your horse in this race?
我在和她交往
I'm dating her.
开玩笑吧
No shit.
你怎么让她远离艾丽斯的
How'd you get her away from Alice?
艾丽斯已经不在了
Alice isn't in the picture anymore.
难以置信
Incredible.
艾丽斯与众不同
Yeah, Alice was different.
不知从哪里冒出来 到哪都留下一片狼藉
Came out of nowhere and left a disaster in her wake,
我也被殃及过
myself included.
发生了什么事
What happened?
我生病了
I get sick, right?
从她搬进来不久开始的
It started not long after she moved in.
可能发展的太快 但我当时神魂颠倒
Way too fast probably, but I was smitten.
你看过《动物星球》吗
Do you ever watch Animal Planet?
就好像她给你施加了
Yeah, it was like she put off a fuckin', uh,
叫什么来着 让你坠入情网或者情欲
whatchamacallit, makes you fall in love or lust.
-信息素 -对 就是它
- Pheromones. - Yeah, that's the one.
感觉自己像一只脚踏入了梦境
Felt like I had one foot in a dream.
然后有一天我在街上晕倒
Then one day I collapsed in the street
醒来已经在医院
and I woke up in the hospital.
一开始艾丽斯还会来探望
You know, Alice came to visit at first,
但我还没出院
but before I was even out of the hospital,
她就从我生活中彻底消失了
you know, she was out of my life completely.
而一旦她离开
You know, as soon as she was gone,
我马上就慢慢好转
I felt better and better immediately.
真的 让她去死吧
Yeah, seriously, fuck her.
那莉娜和格兰特是怎么回事
So, how does Lina and Grant fit in?
她喜欢上了莉娜
So she takes a liking to Lina
她们开始频繁地见面
and they start seeing each other a lot.
好闺蜜
Best friends.
突然间 她们的关系变得更复杂了
And then all of a sudden, it's more.
就像现实生活中的女同一样
Some like real-life hot lesbian shit.
原来她们在小镇外面还有个爱巢
Turns out they had some love shack like just outside of town.
-在什么地方 -开车很快就到
- Where is this place? - Uh, short drive.
教区路
Parish Road.
该死
Fuck!
该死 该死 该死
Fuck, fuck, fuck!
怎么了 伙计
Dude, what is going on?
进来吧
Come in.
我
I, um...
我需要见你
I needed to see you.
什么事
What is it?
说话 萨姆
Sam, hello?
你要去哪儿
Where are you going?
我去了你之前的家
I, um, went to your old place.
你和艾丽斯的家
Yours and Alice's.
你为什么要去
Why did you do that?
那面墙里的人是谁
Who the fuck was in that wall?
你没认出我吗
You didn't recognize me?
你是谁
Who are you?
你到底是什么东西
What are you?
我想我需要单独待一会
I think, uh, I think I need to be alone.
考虑清楚我想要什么
Figure out what I want.
我一直想让你知道事情的全部真♥相♥
I always wanted you to know the whole truth.
现在我可以让你亲眼看到了
And now I can show you.
这招对我不会再有用了
That's not gonna work on me anymore.
怎么回事
What's happening?
真♥相♥
The truth.
我每天晚上都会伸出一点点
I've been taking out a little bit every night.
慢慢吸收你
Absorbing you.
慢慢变成你
Becoming you.
我真的很抱歉 但最后一步对我们来说都会很痛苦
I'm truly sorry, but this last part's gonna be painful for both of us.
这就是真正的我
It's what I am.
不管我们喜不喜欢
Whether we like it or not.
继续保持呼吸
Just try to breathe.
请不要杀我
Please just kill me.
我不能这么做
I can't do that.
如果我要变成你
If I'm gonna become you,
在我们完事之前 我需要让你活着
I need you alive until we're through.
不
No!
如果你不放了我 我就自杀
If you don't let me go, I'll do it.
别做傻事 亲爱的
Don't do anything crazy, baby.
住手
Stop!
不许动 否则我就动手
Stay there or I'll fucking do it!
回来得这么... 怎么回事
Back so-- what happened?
塔拉在追我 把门锁上
Tara's after me. Lock the door.
-萨姆 -锁门
- Sam? - Lock the door.
-快锁门 -什么
- Lock the door right now. - What?
这是她弄的吗 就因为我们做了吗
Did she do this to you because of what we did?
你说什么呢
What the fuck are you talking about?
我们上♥床♥了 萨姆
That we had sex, Sam.
什么
What?
什么上♥床♥
What sex?
怎么了
What's happening?
我的耳朵 我的耳朵
My--my ear, my ear!
我看看 让我看看
I want to look at it, let me look at it.
天哪
Holy shit!
听我说 听好了
剧集 | 深入黑暗 | 导航列表