剧集 | 深入黑暗 | 导航列表
I like seeing another side of you.
我不在时 你是怎样的
What you're like when I'm not around.
我们遇到之前 你是怎样的
What you were like before I came around.
这不是陷阱吧
This isn't a trap?
你站那
You stay there.
看着我说
Watch and tell me.
好吧
Okay.
我有份临时工作时 有个女同事
There's this woman I worked with as a temp.
有时我们会互换眼神
We'd share a look every now and then.
有点火花 但没说过话
Felt charged, but never a word.
直到有天 她就
Until one day, she just...
跟着我上了车
followed me to my car and got in.
我立马知道她想干什么了
I knew instantly what she was doing.
我带她回家
I took her to my apartment,
几乎没说话
barely saying a word.
然后我们到床上
Then we went to bed
好像我们非做不可
like we both had to fuck.
几乎没说话
Barely said a word.
就去了床上
Just went to bed
好像你们非做不可
like you both had to fuck.
我不 不确定我想再说了
I don't...I don't know if I like this.
我想你像那样干我
I want you to fuck me like that.
像你干那女人一样
Exactly how you fucked that woman.
像我们非做不可
Like we have to.
我们必须做
We have to.
这是你想要的吗
Is that what you want?
这样
Like this?
对
Yes.
这会让你兴奋吗
This turn you on?
对
Yes!
-让你兴奋吗 -对
- This turn you on? - Yes.
我有个主意
I have an idea.
你想来场约会吗
You wanna go on a date?
现在吗
Right now?
我们可以去野餐
I thought we'd go on a picnic.
而不是 你懂
Instead of, you know,
上♥床♥以及拍照片
having sex and photo stuff,
然后再上♥床♥ 当然也没什么不好
having more sex-- which is all great.
但是 也可以计划点别的
But, like, uh... plan something.
我是说 我都计划好了
I mean, I already planned it.
你为什么这么紧张
Why are you acting anxious?
紧张吗
Anxious?
我一直是这样
This is what I'm always like.
我几分钟就能收拾好
I can be ready in a few minutes.
好极了
Great.
我得去拿个东西
Let me just grab one thing.
好吗
Okay?
野餐是吗
Going on a picnic, huh?
我以为你会和艾丽斯在一起
I was hoping to find you with Alice, too.
但我也很想见见你的新朋友
But I'm looking forward to meeting your new friend
尤其当你没准备的时候
when you least expect it.
那么
So...
我一直在想
I've been thinking.
过去 过去的几个月
These, um... these past few months
是我过得最幸福的日子
have been the best of my life.
我是说 你是唯一这样爱我的人
I mean, no one has ever cared about me the way you do.
真正了解我
Really seen me.
我从来没有过这种感觉
I've never felt that way.
和某人合二为一
Like I'm really one with someone.
而且我也希望能和你一体
And that's how I want it to be.
我也是
Me too.
所以
So...
天哪
Oh my God.
对呀 怎么样
I know, right?
塔拉 你给了我灵感
You've inspired me, Tara.
让我明白过去我只是麻木地
Helped me see that I was just floating by,
游荡
numb.
从来不知道我还能有这样的感觉
I never imagined I could feel like--
像是有家的感觉
like I have a home.
我想余生都和你绑在一起
And I wanna be connected to you forever.
我好爱你
I love you so much.
这代表你同意了吗
Is that a yes?
是吗
Yeah?
萨姆
Sam?
萨姆怎么了 天哪 萨姆
Sam, what's wrong? Oh my God. Sam!
救命
Help!
嘿 嘿 萨姆
Hey, hey, Sam.
救命啊
Somebody help!
而且这几周我总感觉非常累
And I've been feeling super tired the past few weeks,
然后耳朵就像刀割一样的火♥辣♥辣地痛
and then there's this slicing, intense pain in my ear.
我没发现你身体有任何异常
I don't see anything aberrant in your physical
耳朵也没发炎
or irritation in the ear.
这可能只是普通的耳鸣
I think it's just garden-variety tinnitus.
你的父母有过耳鸣吗
Did your parents deal with tinnitus?
不知道 应该没有
I don't know, but I don't think so.
工作压力大吗
Any stress at work?
发生什么变故了吗
Big life events?
嗯 让我想想
Uh, let's see, uh...
我父母都去世了
both my parents died.
搬了新家
Moved into a new house.
其实不是什么新房♥子
Actually, it's not new,
是我从小长大的地方
it's the house I grew up in.
新交了女朋友 是未婚妻了
Uh, new girlfriend... fiancé that's, uh...
你经历了不少啊
You got a lot going on.
等这一切都过去吧
Let's just let that all settle in,
但还是再让你做一个更全面的血液检查
but I'll order some more comprehensive blood work
以防万一
just to be safe.
我来给你这个
Just dropping this off.
我们不审核毛遂自荐的作品
We don't review unsolicited work.
我应该过来把这个给你
I'm supposed to give this to you.
总监要的吗
The director asked for it?
好吧
Right.
我会给她的
I'll get it to her.
她每天都做些什么
What does she even do all day,
上班吗
does she work?
她在翻新我们的家
She's renovating the house.
但是 没有你的时候 她是什么样的
But, like, who is she outside of you?
她有自己的性格吗
Does she even have a personality?
拜托 埃丝特
Esther, come on.
你是我死党
You're my best friend.
抱歉我们的关系要变了 但我爱上塔拉了
Sorry to tough-love you, but I'm in love with Tara.
你要是想继续这段友谊
If you wanna stay in my life,
我们就必须想个办法
we're gonna have to figure out some kinda...
有人要参观我的工作室
I just got called in for a studio visit.
费恩曼-巴尔德画廊
The Feinman/Valdes Gallery.
什么
What?!
-天哪 -我的天哪
- Holy shit. - Holy shit!
你真是我的骄傲
I'm so fucking proud of you!
-我得告诉塔拉 -是啊 你打吧
- I've gotta call Tara. - Right, yeah, go ahead.
宝贝
Baby?
你收到我的消息了吗
Did you get my messages?
费恩曼-巴尔德给我发邮件了
Feinman/Valdes emailed me.
不知道他们怎么找到我的 也许是在网上
No clue how they found me, maybe online?
他们想看我更多的作品
They wanna see more work.
你在哪
Where are you?
浴室
In the bath.
好的 我会 我会在暗室里
Okay, I'll, uh, I'll be in the darkroom.
睡着了吗
Fall asleep in there?
喂
Hello?
塔拉 你没事吧
Tara, are you okay?
塔拉 你再不说话我就进去了
剧集 | 深入黑暗 | 导航列表