剧集 | 我即黑夜 | 导航列表
Are you holding, baby?
莉莉 你是交际花
Lilly, you get around.
你肯定有一些修女朋友吧
You must have some nun friends, don't you?
你常混的"姐妹团"吧
That's your kind of gang, huh?
你说什么呢
What are you talking about?
那个女儿塔玛 她被送到了一所修道院
This daughter got sent to a convent-- Tamar.
塔玛·霍代尔 这个名字有印象吗
Does that name ring a bell? Tamar Hodel?
她现在肯定有三十岁了
Jesus, she must be 30 by now.
我都不知道她是否还在那里
I don't even know if she's still there.
修女会搬家吗
Do nuns move?
你真是个废柴
You're a loser.
给我五块 我打车走
Give me five bucks for a cab.
你想要打车费啊
You want cab fare?
对
Yeah.
我给你叫车
I'm gonna call you a cab.
不用 把钱给我 我...
No. You know what? u202dJust give me the money. I'll--
-给 -我自己叫车
- Here. - I'll get it.
好
Yeah.
你想让我留下吗
You want me to stay?
我给你叫车吧
Let me call-- let me j-- let me call you a cab.
你去死吧 混♥蛋♥
Screw you, asshole.
莉莉 别这样 我不想跟你吵
Lilly, come on. u202dI don't want to do this shit.
-我知道你有毒品 -我没有...
- I know you're holding. - I'm not. I...
-你去死吧 杰 -又怎么了
- Screw you, Jay! - What?! What?!
-你撩起我的欲望了 -我才没有
- You turned me on. - I didn't turn you--
我没有注射毒品
I didn't stick a needle into my arm.
那是你人物的设定 亲
That is your creature-feature, sweetheart.
脆弱啊 你的名字是女人[《哈姆雷特》]Yeah, frailty, thy name is woman!
你知道这句话吗
You know that one?!
你醒了 早上好
Well, now. Good morning.
早上好
Good morning.
昨晚玩得很嗨啊
Some night, huh?
嗯
Yeah.
玩得开心吗
Y'all have fun?
挺有意思
Yeah, it was nice.
蒂娜还在睡吗
Tina still sleeping?
对
Yes, ma'am.
你现在有什么打算
So what you gonna do now, girl?
吉米·李
Did Jimmy Lee...
吉米·李有提过我真正母亲的事吗
Did she ever say anything about my-- my real mama?
吉米·李就是你真正的母亲
Jimmy Lee is your real mama.
如果你一心只想着血缘关系
If all you want to talk about is blood,
那我确实不清楚你被领养的事
then, no, I don't know nothin' about your adoption.
但我知道吉米·李很爱你
But I know that Jimmy Lee loves you.
我知道 我也很爱她
Yeah, I know. And I love her.
我们就是吵得很凶
We just fight so awful.
大家都会跟吉米·李吵
Well, everybody fights with Jimmy Lee.
她跟谁都过不去 宝贝
She fights the entire world, sugar.
但家人吵归吵 亲情始终在
But that's just family.
生活就是如此
That's just life.
我知道 但是
Yeah, I know. It's just...
你还是会忍♥不住好奇
It's hard not to wonder.
我们的情况太不同寻常了
We're just so different.
我就跟别人不同
I'm different.
我受够这样了
I'm tired of it,
连她自己也这么跟我说
and even when she's telling me that, you know,
"你生来就与众不同"
"You're different than everybody else."
如果我能找到亲生父母
If I could just find my real mom and dad,
也许我就不会与人不同了
then maybe I wouldn't be.
看到我们一家人的样子 就不用再解释了
u202dYou know, if could just see 'em.
宝贝 你可以待在这里
Baby, you are welcome to stay here
等吉米·李吵到这里来
till Jimmy Lee comes knocking heads.
那个泰伦斯·谢伊怎么样
What about that-- that-- that-- that-- that Terrence Shye?
他不错吧
Ain't he something?
这小伙不错
He's a good boy.
妮娜和蒂娜认识他十年了
You know, Nina and Tina have known him for 10 years.
我一直念叨 这俩姐妹应该嫁过去一个
I keep saying one of them should marry that boy.
喂
Hello?
等一下
Hold on.
找你的
It's for you.
喂 霍代尔医生
Hello? Dr. Hodel?
妹子 你好啊
Girl. How you doin'?
你没想到我有这个电♥话♥号♥吧
I bet you ain't know I had this number, huh?
听着 不如...
Listen. Why don't you--
不如你今晚跟我出来吧
Why don't you come out with me tonight?
-我带你去看电影... -不用了 尼诺
- I'll take you to a movie or-- - No thank you, Nero.
听着 我告诉你 别跟我玩欲擒故纵
Listen, I'm telling you now, don't play hard to get with me.
你是那个尼诺吗
Is this that Nero?
别来招惹我家姑娘 尼诺
Don't be messing with my girls, Nero.
对不起 我没把这个号♥码给他
I'm sorry. u202dI-I didn't give him your number.
我给了我外公 因为我没电♥话♥
I-I gave it to my grandfather because I didn't have a number.
没事 没事
It's all right. It's all right.
孩子 我认识尼诺好多年了
Honey, I have known Nero for years.
上梁不正下梁歪
Bad apple, rotten tree.
不
No. u202d
你说"办公地点" 我去了王者埃迪酒馆
You said "office." I went to King Eddy's.
我都不知道你真有...
I didn't know you had an actual...
-不 坐下 -真有个小房♥间
- No. Sit. - Closet.
-坐 -老实说 好尴尬啊 皮特
- Sit. - It's kind of embarrassing, Peter, honestly.
不 不
No. No. No.
你把这里收拾得还挺好
I really like what you've done with the place. It's...
好 非常好
Yeah. Okay, fantastic.
再见
Bye. Goodbye.
本来我今天过得挺顺利
Okay, I was having a good day,
行善积德做个好人 但你坑了我
doing good deeds, but you screwed me.
你说什么呢
What the hell are you talking about?
你惹乱子了 混小子
You messed up, jackass.
我没有啊 我那篇报道写得多精彩
No, I didn't. u202dI gave you a great story.
珍妮丝·布鲁斯特 停尸房♥那个女子
Janice Brewster-- the girl in the morgue?
她生前是好莱坞与藤街的站街女
Yeah, she was turning tricks on Hollywood and Vine.
洛杉矶警方已经确认了
Confirmed by LAPD.
妈蛋 皮特
I-- Shit, Peter.
我不知道 她母亲不知情
I mean, I don't know. Her mother didn't know.
-我还能怎么说呢 -我好"震惊"
- And I don't know what to tell you. - Yeah, I'm shocked.
瞧瞧吧 你被《日报》抢了头条
Guess what? You're scooped by the Sun Examiner.
《"血腥罗密欧"对"清♥纯♥玉女"狠下杀手》
"Bloody Romeo Slays Ingenue."
-"血腥罗密欧"就是... -对对对
- So the "Bloody Romeo" I'm guessing is the-- - Yeah. Yeah. Yeah.
-他就是杀死珍妮丝的男子 -对
- He's the gentleman who killed Janice. - Yeah.
手动点赞 巴沃·明斯制♥造♥出的标题
That's actually good. Bevo Means coined that.
《洛杉矶先锋报》记者 首创"黑色大丽花"一词 用来形容该惨案女主
-她很聪明 -这名字不咋地啊
- She's clever. - It's not-- It's not-- It's not great.
很有旧好莱坞的格调
It's got a real old Hollywood feel to it.
太俗气了
It's just bad.
昨天深夜 收到料
Now, late last night, this came in.
警方在瓦茨逮捕了布洛迪·斯泰尔斯
The fuzz picked up "Brody Stiles" in Watts.
逼供之下 他算是承认了自己杀死珍妮丝
He copped to killed Janice, I guess, after "Intensive questioning."
对 不是凶手 就不可能认罪 是吧
Right, because no one would admit to something they didn't do.
警方怀疑他 肯定有原因
Well, you know, got to be a reason they liked him for it, right?
因为逮捕他很容易
He's an easy collar.
你来补过吧
You fix it.
先去查布洛迪·斯泰尔斯 这回走点心
Start with Brody Stiles and do the goddamn work.
-写篇有价值的报道 杰 -好
- Report something, Jay, okay? - I will.
向我证明 你跟我手下的其他傻子不同
Show me you ain't like every other goof I got working for me
你不会随便一查 然后敷衍了事
who makes one flippin' phone call and calls it a day, okay?
-从新颖的角度入手 -这是傻子做的吗
- Find a new angle. - Did a goof do this?
这多有才啊
This is talent. This is-- th-- y--
-这就是我的角度啊 -从新颖的角度入手
- This is my lens. - Find a new angle--
报复社会黑人男 滥交白人女
angry Negro fed up with society, oversexed white girl,
无所谓什么角度 总之要精彩
I don't care, but it better sing.
你这是在跟《日报》竞争
You know what? You're competing with the Sun Examiner.
我给你点猛料
You know what I'm gonna give you?
我来一篇短小精悍的三百字文章
剧集 | 我即黑夜 | 导航列表