剧集 | 我即黑夜 | 导航列表
你出生后 他们不让我抱你
When you were born, they never let me hold you.
护士让我看了你一眼
The nurse let me see you.
那张脸 我永生难忘
I'll never forget that face.
你依旧那么美丽动人
You're still so beautiful.
他们跟我说 我再也见不到你了
They told me that I'd never see you,
所以还不如直接不抱
so it would be best if I never even held you.
我能握住你吗
Can I hold you now?
我能喊你"妈妈"吗
Can I call you "Mother"?
不 我的孩子们都叫我"塔玛"
No, all of my children call me Tamar.
塔玛
Tamar,
当年怎么回事
what happened?
芳娜
Fauna.
怎么回事
What happened?
我父亲是谁 是黑人吗
Who is my father? Was he Negro?
不是
No.
抱歉 你不是黑人
I'm sorry. You aren't.
我真希望你是
I wish you were.
他们鄙弃所有未婚先孕的女人
They despised all of us unwed mothers.
上帝不存在于那种地方
There was no God in that place.
我在你的出生证明上写你父亲是黑人
I put Negro on your birth certificate as your father
因为我希望你能找到归属感
because I just wanted you to belong.
我很喜欢黑人
I admire black people so much.
我从前认识的白人都是骗子
Every white person I know was a liar.
而黑人当时对我很友好
And black people were nice to me.
新闻中常报道他们争取公平正义
In the news, they fought for justice, for equality,
他们明辨是非
they know right and wrong.
芳娜这个名字
The name Fauna
来自我很喜欢的一首罗宾逊·杰夫斯诗歌♥
comes from a Robinson Jeffers poem that I just adored.
我甚至给别的孩子命名为此 因为我以为再也见不到你了
I even used it again because I thought I'd never see you.
那我父亲是谁
So who's my father, then?
我淡忘了他
I pushed his memory away
因为我们的三观迥然不同
because our understanding levels were so different.
拜托 塔玛 何必要骗我
Please, Tamar, what is all this lying about?
别逼我 芳娜
Don't do this, Fauna.
你会毁了我们母女的温情团聚
You're ruining our perfect moment.
你不觉得吗
Don't you see?
别这么自私
It's selfish. Don't do that!
科瑞娜之前为什么说你死了
Well, why did Corinna tell me you were dead?
她很讨厌我 因为我当年在庭审中作证了
She hates me because of what I said at the trial.
庭审 什么庭审
Trial? What trial?
她没告诉你
She didn't tell you?
告诉我什么
Tell me what?
你出生前不久 举♥行♥了一场庭审
Right before you were born, there was a trial.
场面很难看
It was terrible.
哪种庭审
What kind of trial?
是对我父亲 乔治·霍代尔的"道德审判"
It was a "morals" trial with my father, George Hodel.
举止不端 关系不当
Improper acts, improper relations.
什么意思
What does that mean?
意思是 我们整日厮混在一起
It means that we spent every day together,
结果 我被关在少管所三周
until they left me in juvenile detention for three weeks.
更过分的是 他们找心理医生鉴定我精神失常
And worse, they had a psychologist testify that I was crazy.
什么
Wh-- what?
他上了我
He made love to me.
怎么了
What?
带我回家
Take me home.
怎么了
What is it?
你混♥蛋♥ 杰
You know, screw you, Jay!
快带我离开
Just get me out of here.
你怎么能这样
How could you do that?
你怎么能不跟我说实话 就带我来
How could you bring me here without telling me what's really going on?
你怎么能这样
How could you?
听着 我...
Listen, I-I...
你跟他们一样 都是骗子
You're a liar, just like everybody else.
我得跟她谈谈 我们明天再回家
I have to talk to her. We can go home tomorrow.
真的吗
Is it true?
他是我爸吗
Is he my father?
摊上混账父母 只能自认倒霉 芳娜
Sometimes you catch a bad one, Fauna.
我的人生就是一团糟
My whole life has been a bad one!
我这辈子 就想成为人中龙凤
All my life, I just wanted to be something, and...
可我就是个低劣下♥贱♥胚子
I'm just made of garbage and shit.
生活就是这么操蛋
It's all shit.
真"棒"
Well, great.
多数普通人
Most people, normal people...
他们都不明白
they don't know it.
他们永远都不会懂
They've never seen it.
他们只会在临终时 若有所悟
They feel it, just once at the end.
你寻得了真♥相♥ 芳娜
You found out the truth, Fauna.
死亡与邪恶 常伴在侧
Death and evil, they're around us all the time.
而我们与死亡邪恶之间
And the line between us is,
仅隔了一层窗户纸
it's thin as tissue paper.
你得知了残酷的真♥相♥
You got the bad news...
并将终生背负真♥相♥
and you got to know it for the rest of your life.
我讨厌你
I hate you.
我不想把芳娜卷进来
Listen, I wanna, I wanna leave Fauna out of it.
没她不行 她是关键
We got to have her. She's the key.
-她是串联的关键 -我知道 皮特
- She's the glue. - I get it, Peter.
从她入手 才有说服力 杰
That's the angle that makes it work, Jay.
我不想把她卷进来 这会毁了她的一生
I want to leave her out of it. It'll ruin her.
杰 我力挺了你
Jay, listen, I talked you up,
发布了你对布洛迪·斯泰尔斯的报道
showed your Brody Stiles piece around.
如果你能爆出霍代尔案的实锤
If you can land this Hodel thing,
我可能会获得晋升
they're gonna move me up, maybe,
到时 我会指派你做我的驻外记者
and, look, I want you as my foreign correspondent.
我会派你去越南
I'll send you to Vietnam.
我们希望你能在前线报道
We want you in the mix.
我觉得你有潜力 杰 我一直看好你
I think you've got the goods, Jay, I always have.
但这篇报道一定要精彩
But this story has to work.
-嗯 -我们需要那个女孩
- Yeah. - We need the girl.
对
Right.
介意我加入吗
Mind if I join you?
如果我介意呢
What if I said yes?
那我就一直问到你同意
I'd keep asking, like a drip.
你赶紧坐下吧
You'd better sit down, then.
抱歉 各位
Sorry, guys...
-走吧 -这就走
- Come on. Let's go. - Right on.
你喜欢这里吗
You like it here?
很无聊
Boring.
风景优美 生活乏味
Beautiful but boring.
这里的男人自认为大胆前卫
The men think they're daring.
大谈自♥由♥恋爱 裸体出行
Talking about free love, walking around naked,
自认为走在了时代前列[打破界限]thinking that they're pushing the boundaries.
你对男人"破界"挺了解吧
You know something about men pushing boundaries, don't you?
是吗
Do I?
你呢
Do you?
我倒是有所了解
I know something about that.
是吗
Do you?
49年那件事 我在场 塔玛
I was there in '49, Tamar.
我当年报道了那桩庭审
I covered your trial.
-是吗 -我相信你所言是真
- Yeah? - I believed you about everything.
我需要你的帮助
I need your help.
你可以完成当年未竟之事
What you started, you can finish.
你的遭遇就不会再次上演
What happened to you does not have to happen again.
-我们可以阻止他 -谁
- We can stop him. - Wh-- who?
你知道我说的是谁
You know who.
你阻止不了
You can't.
你还没吸取教训吗
You haven't learned yet?
他是个大人物
He's a big-wig for the city.
不仅警♥察♥ 名人需要他
It's not just the police, it's not just the movie people.
黑帮也光顾他的诊所
The gangsters use him, they use his clinics.
他们会罩着他
They keep him safe, too.
宇宙都向着乔治
剧集 | 我即黑夜 | 导航列表