剧集 | 我即黑夜 | 导航列表
I'm Jimmy Lee's daughter. I will never be yours.
我们都清楚你的真面目 乔治
We all know what you are, George.
你就是个土老帽
You're a cliché.
不知羞耻 强♥奸♥自己的女儿
Just like a pimp, raping his own daughter.
真没劲 乔治
It's boring, George.
把低级冲动伪装成高雅艺术
Pretending simple urges are high art.
你真低俗
You're boring.
杰
Jay?
你没事吧
Are you okay?
我没事
I'm all right.
你待在这儿
You stay here.
杰
Jay.
你这个老混♥蛋♥
You son of a bitch!
杰
Jay!
杰 住手
Jay, stop!
你不配活着
You don't get to walk!
他跑了 杰
He's gone, Jay.
-杰 杰 听我说 -我一定得抓住他 一定
- Jay. Jay, listen to me. - I have to get him. I have to get him.
-听我说 杰 -你在哪儿
- Listen to me, Jay! - Where are you?!
杰 杰 杰
Jay, Jay, Jay!
-杰 看着我 -我会追杀他到天涯海角
- Jay, look at me. - I will die to find him.
-杰 -我誓死要抓住他
- Jay. - I'll die to get him.
-杰 -不死不休
- Jay! - I'll die to get him!
看着我 看着我
Look at me. Look at me.
看着我 看着我
Look at me. Look at me.
不必强求
You don't have to.
好吧
Okay.
走吧
Let's go.
我不想再报道你的经历了
I don't want to tell your story anymore.
我只希望你能逃离
I just want you to get away.
离开这里 再也别回来
Just walk away and never come back.
你报道吧 我不介意
You can tell it. I don't mind.
我不会报道了
I won't.
我觉得只有你愿意 也可以寻得解脱 杰
I think there's grace for you, Jay, if you can find it.
是吗
Is there?
我得离开这儿
I gotta leave town.
给我寄明信片
Send me a postcard.
我会给你写信
I'll write you.
好
Sure.
非得带你男人一起来吗
You gonna bring your man up in here?
我都两周没收拾头发了
You know I ain't done my hair in two weeks.
你还是那个"吉米美妞" 妈妈
You're still Pretty Jimmy, Mama.
"亲爱的杰
"Dear Jay...
希望你能收到这封信
I hope this finds you.
希望你过上了平静的生活
I hope you found a life somewhere down there.
名医逃离国境
这里的生活发生了改变
Things here have changed.
感觉变化越多
Feels like the more they change,
事物就越是保持原样
the more they stay the same.
我时常感到迷茫孤独
I feel lost and alone sometimes.
感觉自己与他人迥然不同
Feel so different than everyone around me.
如你之前所感一样
Like you feel.
也许因为我们见识过怪物的真面目
Maybe it's because we know what monsters are.
我们知道他们如何走上了邪路
We know what makes 'em.
我也知道 如何令其弃恶从善
And I know what unmakes 'em.
我们浑浑噩噩度日
We keep struggling, making do, and going on,
因为生活本就如此
'cause that's all there is.
当你照镜子时 杰
When you look in the mirror, Jay,
我希望你能接受现在的自己
I hope you can live with what you see.
世人皆有心魔
The devil is something we all carry in our hearts.
我们得学会泰然处之 杰
We have to make peace with him, Jay.
我们得另寻出路
We have to find another way.
你的选择 拯救了我
What you did and didn't do, that saved me.
也许你不信 但我确实因此得到了救赎
You may not believe it, but it saved me.
我身边之人都很阳光
People around me are a sunny day,
他们坦坦荡荡 没有秘密
living their lives wide open without secrets.
我照镜子时 杰 看到的并非从前的自己
When I look in the mirror, Jay, I see something else.
而是一个陌生人
Something I don't quite recognize.
但这是我的选择"
But something I chose."
芳娜和两个女儿
拉莎·佩科拉罗 伊维特·真特尔
夏威夷 2015年
剧集 | 我即黑夜 | 导航列表