剧集 | 我即黑夜 | 导航列表
Chop her in half?
将其毁容
Her face?
要我说 他肯定对她恨之入骨
Well, he hated her pretty good, you ask me.
我不觉得
Yeah, I don't...
我不觉得是因为恨
It doesn't look like hate.
而是另有隐情
It looks like something else.
尸检报告
犯罪现场 独家新闻
黑色大丽花 死亡降临...
我们来这里干什么
What are we doing here?
酒 先是大笑 然后大哭
Starts in laughter, ends in tears.
这是干什么
What is that?
给尼诺倒点酒
We're tipping Nero.
人们在这里发现了他的尸体
This is where they found him.
其实这是一种古老的埃及习俗 叫"祭酒"
It's actually an ancient Egyptian practice called "Libation".
以前基♥督♥教的仪式
Pre-dates Christianity.
尼诺生前跟你是好友吗
Were you friends with Nero?
我们小时候一起玩过
We ran a little as kids,
都加入过史劳森小团伙
had a little clique tied up with Slausons,
但尼诺其实没有真正的朋友
but Nero didn't have no real friends.
但你瞧啊... 这哪像犯罪现场
But look at this. u202dIt's-- There's no crime scene.
什么都没有
It's nothing.
我对此深感不幸
I'm sorry.
没有尼诺那么不幸
Not as sorry as Nero.
尼诺死了 都没人为他哭
There's no one to cry for Nero.
这么悲惨 他生前还怎么往正道上走
So, how was he supposed to be any different?
没有爹 娘站街
No pops, mom's on the street.
她以前常常把他连续关上好几天
She used to keep him locked in for days at a time.
我有次去看他
I came in on him once,
他脚伤了 肿得不像样
and he had a busted foot, all swole.
一个人被关在家里两天了 都没人管
Been left alone in there for two days.
他那时只有八岁
He was eight years old.
生长环境这样 你还让他怎么走正道
How was he supposed to end up any different than he was?
你发什么疯
What's wrong with you?!
你在我家附近扔什么东西啊
Why you throwing shit around my house?
对不起 大哥 我们很抱歉
I'm sorry, man. I-- All right, we're sorry.
你见过我去你家附近乱扔东西了吗
You see me throwing shit around your house?
大哥
Hey, man.
兄弟 你住在这里吗
Hey, buddy. You live here?
你有看到警♥察♥来过吗
You see the fuzz come in here?
见过 来了一群条子
Yeah, Brunos with their buzzers.
你还看见什么了
You see anything else?
我看见的事情多了
I seen lots.
我看见一个男人把一辆黑闪闪的别克车停在上面
I seen a man park his big, black, shiny Buick up there
然后下车晃悠了一下 把这里当自己地盘了
and get out, walk around like he own the place.
我也跟警♥察♥说了这事
I told the police, too.
我还看见一个独眼墨西哥男
I seen One-Eye Mexican Carlos--
他把一条狗踢死了
He kick a dog to death.
太没人性了
Man, that ain't right.
真是丧心病狂
He's a mean son of a bitch.
你之前不是提到过开别克车的白人男子吗
Didn't you say something about a white man in a Buick?
我也不知道怎么回事 泰伦斯
I don't know what's going on, Terrence.
真不知道
I don't.
有个人总是时不时跟踪我
There's a man-- a man who follows me around sometimes.
我发誓 我也不知为何
I swear to God I don't know why.
他确实开着辆别克 但我跟尼诺都不熟
And, yeah, he drives a Buick, but I barely knew Nero.
是啊 尼诺就是个小角色
Yeah. Yeah, right. It's just Nero.
谁在乎他
Who cares?
泰伦斯 别这样 这事跟我无关
Terrence, please. u202dI got nothing to do with this.
这事跟你没关系吗
You got nothing to do with it?
这事肯定跟你有关
You got something to do with it.
你上哪疯去了
Well, look what the cat drug in.
肥妈 对不起
Hi, Big Momma. I-I'm sorry I--
你觉得我这个家没有规矩吗
What kinda place do you think I'm running here?
吉米·李来电♥话♥了 怒气冲天
Jimmy Lee called so angry,
她今晚要来洛杉矶了
and now she's coming to Los Angeles tonight.
你昨晚在泰伦斯家里过夜吗
Where you at Terrence's place last night?
没发生什么 不是你想的那样
Nothing happened. It wasn't like that.
妹子 你下手够快啊
Well, damn, girl, you move fast.
才来了几天
You only been here a few days
你就开始勾搭上这样的男孩了
and already moving in on a boy like that?
你这是用光速撩汉子啊
You a fast mover.
蒂娜 我只是因为尼诺的事吓着了
Tina, I was just scared because of Nero.
-还有 -还有什么
- And-- u202d- And what?
你以为泰伦斯粗壮的臂弯能保护你吗
You thought Terrence's big, strong arms was gonna keep you safe?
反正泰伦斯也不是我喜欢的类型
Well, Terrence ain't much my type anyway.
我觉得他有些自负过人
He have a little stick up his ass for me,
但我看穿他了
but I can see it.
这是今天有人拿来给你的
This came for you today.
赞德说一个白人男性拿过来的
Xander said a white man brung it,
但我没看见他
but I didn't see him.
谢谢 蒂娜
Thanks, Tina.
不客气
You're welcome.
科瑞娜·霍代尔邀您参加"偶发艺术" 周一七点
"偶发艺术"
A happening?
王者埃迪 酒馆
天呐 杰
Jesus, Jay.
皮特 皮特
Peter. Peter.
你就告诉埃迪 我不会再那样了
Just tell-- tell Eddy it's never gonna happen.
不用 等过一个月之后
You know what, give Eddy a month,
埃迪就不会记得了
he'll forget all about it.
等下 皮特 听我说
Just-- wait, Peter, listen.
"血腥罗密欧"那桩案子
The-- The Bloody Romeo thing--
我完全搞错方向了
I'm going ass backwards on it
因为我查得越深 方向越错
'cause the deeper I dig, the dumber I get.
你应该在16个小时之前这么跟我说
You know what, I needed that like 16 hours ago.
可以从模仿作案的角度入手
There's this copycat angle.
可以从模仿作案的角度入手
There's this copycat angle.
行 你查吧 杰 但我没法参与了
You know what, go for it, Jay, but I can't assign it.
霍代尔的事呢
What about the Hodel thing?
这事肯定不简单 绝对有猫腻
There's something there. I can taste it. u202d
他前妻给我打电♥话♥了
The ex-wife-- she's calling me.
-我有感觉 她会爆料 -别再走火入魔了 杰
- I can feel it. She's gonna talk. - Damn it, Jay, no, God damn it.
我很确信 皮特
I can feel it, Peter.
别再跟我说这些事了
Don't talk to me about this stuff.
天呐 够了
God damn it, enough.
你真觉得她会开口♥爆♥料
You really think she wants to talk?
皮特
Peter.
她半夜给我打来电♥话♥ 啜泣不止
She's calling me in the middle of the night, she's crying.
给
Look.
有人寄来了这封信
That came across the Art Desk.
"偶发艺术"是个啥
What's a "Happening"?
你明天还得上学吧
School night, isn't it?
你迷路了吗 小甜心
You lost, sweetheart?
我来找我外婆 科瑞娜·亨廷顿
I'm looking for my grandmother. Corinna Huntington?
外婆 你叫什么啊
Grandmother? What's your name, hon?
芳娜·霍代尔
Fauna Hodel.
是吗
Yeah?
万万没想到啊
Whaddaya know?
简 喝得开心吗
Jane! How's kicks?
滚开 鲍勃 我喝完六杯 再来找我
Screw off, Bob. Talk to me when I've had six drinks.
我也见到你外公了
I met your grandfather, too.
科瑞娜应该在三号♥房♥间
I think Corinna's gonna be in Room Three.
我很讨厌那个自命清高的贱♥人♥
I hate that pretentious shit, myself.
你认识塔玛吗
Did you know Tamar?
我听说过她
I've heard of her.
你认识塔玛吗
Did you know Tamar?
你听说什么了
What-- What have you heard?
六杯酒 陪我玩玩 我好无聊
Six drinks? C'mon, I'm so bored.
闪开 鲍勃 我忙着呢
Blow, Bob. I'm in the middle of something here.
我袜子掉了
My socks fell off.
喝六杯要15分钟呢
It's gonna take 15 minutes for six drinks.
-鲍勃 闪开 快走 -来吧 我好无聊啊
- Bob, blow. Beat it. - Come on. I'm bored!
剧集 | 我即黑夜 | 导航列表