剧集 | 我即黑夜 | 导航列表
The universe... protects George.
是他杀了"黑色大丽花"吧
He killed the Black Dahlia, didn't he?
伊丽莎白·肖特
Elizabeth Short?
你知道真♥相♥ 没人信你 但你知道真♥相♥
You knew it. Nobody believed you, but you knew it.
众所周知
Everyone knew.
无人不知
We all knew it.
稍等
Wait.
"众所周知" 该死
"Everybody knew." Goddamn it.
这些出自乔治之手
George makes these.
他寄给我 我就留下了
He sends them to me, and I've saved them.
但你可以看看
But you can look at these.
无人知晓
No one knows.
无人知晓
No one.
警♥察♥以为乔治在他们掌控之中
The police thought that they owned George.
但你以为的掌控
But if you own somebody...
有时其实是被掌控
sometimes it turns out that they own you.
你会发现
You'll find out.
你早已在他掌控之中
He already owns you.
伊丽莎白·肖特
Elizabeth Short...
珍妮丝·布鲁斯特
Janice Brewster...
是你 乔治
It was you, George.
就是你
It was you.
皮特 我回来了 我刚到
Peter, I'm back. I just got back into town.
好
Okay.
见一面吧
Let's meet.
别来这儿 我
Not here. I...
唐人街鲁东店见吧
Ch-- Chinatown, at Ludong's.
带上那个女孩
And bring the girl.
她不想掺和进来
She doesn't want to do it.
带她来就是了 杰
Just bring her, Jay.
怎么了
What is this?
到底怎么回事
What the hell is going on?
问得好
That's a good question.
你不是要带我回家吗
I thought you were taking me home.
嗯 得先去个地方
Yeah, we got to make one stop first.
在车里等着 我十分钟后就回来
Wait here. I'll be back in 10 minutes.
等什么
Wait for what?
等着就是了
Just wait.
还有件事得告诉你 抱歉
There's another thing you got to know. I'm sorry.
我认为乔治·霍代尔是杀人犯
I think George Hodel is a murderer.
应该是他杀了"黑色大丽花"
And I think he killed the Black Dahlia.
抱歉
I'm sorry.
摊上混账父母 只能自认倒霉
Sometimes you catch a bad one, huh?
十分钟
10 minutes.
我有料 皮特 我掌握了全部资料
I got it, Peter. I got it all.
小杰杰 租的车怎么回事 兄弟
Jay-bird. What the hell happened with the rental car, amigo?
天 那人暴跳如雷
Jesus, our guy was screaming.
我拿到了手稿 照片
I got notes, I got pictures.
-我没说服她公开爆料 但是... -那个女孩呢
- I couldn't get her to go on record, but... - Where's the girl?
-证据已经很充分了 -杰 那个女孩呢
- I think I've got enough. - Jay, where's the girl?
我... 你听到我的话了吗
I-- Did-- Did you hear what I just said?
我能证明霍代尔杀了"大丽花" 而且不止如此
I can prove that Hodel killed the Dahlia. And more.
-他还杀了别的女人 皮特 -等下 乔治·霍代尔
- He killed more women, Pete. - Wait a minute. George Hodel?
他在创作艺术 就像他艺术界的朋友们一样
He was making art, just like his artist friends.
证据就在眼前 找对方向就行
It's all here, if you know where to look for it.
他还杀了珍妮丝·布鲁斯特
He killed Janice Brewster, too.
等下 珍妮丝·布鲁斯特
Wait a minute, Janice Brewster?
你到底在说什么啊
What are you-- what the hell are you talking about?
你看 看看这个
Look at this, look at this.
-我得根据夏威夷拍到的照片推断 -杰 打住 别说了
- I got to develop the Hawaii pictures... - Jay, hold up. No.
-明显来自夏威夷 但这一份 -停 打住
- obviously from Hawaii, but-- but this one-- - No, hold up.
-怎么了 -打住 我们偏题了
- Yeah? - Hold up, we're off.
-我不想看 -你就听我说完
- I don't want to look at that. - Just hear me out.
我不想吃饭时 看那种东西
I don't want to see that during my dinner.
-我会反胃 -听我说完 皮特
- It'll just make me sick. - Hear me out, Peter.
不不 你本该把那个女孩带来
No, no, you were supposed to bring the girl.
那个女孩呢 你说过和她在一起
Where's the girl? You said you had the daughter.
血液鉴定说不定能站得住脚
A blood test was something that maybe might hold up.
-我不想让她卷入此事 -不行 他们不同意
- I want to leave her out of it. - We can't, they can't.
"他们" 你说什么呢
They? Wh-What are you-- What are you talking about?
谁啊 谁不同意
Who? Wh-- who can't?
怎么回事 你遇到什么麻烦了吗
What's going on, you got-- you got a rat in your soup?
怎么了
What?
第四十五步兵师解放达豪纳粹集中营时
You know I was a baby reporter with the 45th
我是随军的菜鸟记者
when they liberated Dachau?
杰 那里堪称人间地狱 邪恶飘散在空气中
Jay, it was so bad, the smell, evil of it.
邪恶如同恶狗
Evil is a live dog, brother.
我总以为
I always thought...
我总以为我能够辨别邪恶 与其抗争
I always thought I'd recognize it, you know, and fight.
我肯定会抗争啊 我是个好人
Of course I'd fight. I'm a good guy.
但有时 当邪恶真正降临
But when it comes, sometimes --
当邪恶真正降临 人会束手无策
sometimes when it comes, it's slippery.
真正的邪恶令人难以招架 杰
Real evil is tricky, Jay.
你说什么呢 皮特
What are we talking about, Peter? Huh?
搞清楚你的处境
Just remember where you are.
"甜派"
Cupcake.
好久不见 你好吗
Long time no see, buddy. How you doin'?
想跑就赶紧跑吧
Go on, make a run for it.
你不是跑得贼快吗
You can make it.
对不起
I'm sorry.
行了 起来 举起双手
Okay, come on. Get up. Hands where I can see 'em.
赶紧的
Let's go.
我很抱歉 杰
I'm sorry, Jay.
道歉有用 要警♥察♥干嘛
Yeah, well, we're all pretty damn sorry.
有人吗
Hello?
有人吗
Hello?
我是吉米
This Jimmy.
妈妈
Hi, Mama.
我
I'm...
抱歉 我当时必须去见她
I-I'm sorry I had to go see her.
我必须去见一下
I-I just had to.
看来你都知道了吧
Well, then, I guess you got it all sorted out, huh?
太恐怖了 妈妈
It was horrible, Mama.
黑暗恐怖到难以言表
It was just horrible.
我爱你 妈妈
I love you, Mama.
我就是
And, and I just --
我就是想感谢您
I wanted to say thank you
对我多年来的悉心照料
for taking care of me all these years.
我好爱你
I love you so much.
我不会再离开你了
And I-I won't leave you again.
你想叫我"小帕"就叫吧
You can call me Pat if you want.
嗯
Well...
你该回家了 帕帕
what you need to do is get yourself home, Patta.
我的帕帕
My Patta.
你的生母是谁并不重要
Don't matter who your birth mother is.
你永远都是我吉米·李的宝贝女儿
You're always gonna be Jimmy Lee's little girl.
永永远远
And always will be.
我只有你 我只想要你
You're all I got, you're all I ever...
妈妈 你知道那桩庭审吗
Mama, did you know about the trial?
我不懂为什么
I don't know why
你总是追着我问这件事 缺心眼的孩子
you keep askin' me about that, you stupid girl?
你为什么追着不放
Why you keep askin' me that?
行啊 你就待在那儿吧 留在夏威夷吧
Go on and stay there, then. Stay in Hawaii.
摆脱你这个拖累 我也落得一身轻
Good riddance to bad rubbish!
不 妈妈 我不在夏威夷了
No Mama, I-I'm-- I ain't in Hawaii anymore.
我在洛杉矶
I'm in Los Angeles.
-依我看 你根本不会回家 -不 不是
- You ain't never got to come back here, as far as I'm concerned. - No, no--
吉米美妞
Pretty Jimmy.
你为何如此伤心
What's got you so blue?
芳娜在夏威夷吗
Fauna's in Hawaii?
好像是
剧集 | 我即黑夜 | 导航列表