剧集 | 我即黑夜 | 导航列表
Wait!
一些黑鬼扔砖头伤人
Have been harassed by brick-throwing Negroes
而受害者只是想扑灭帝国高速上的大火
as they attempt to put out fires all along Imperial Highway.
酒铺里到处都是打♥砸♥抢♥...
Rioting and looting can be seen in liquor stores...
别在老子的地盘上出现
Get your ass off my street!
给我滚
Get up out of here!
老兄 这是我的车
Hey, man! This is my car, man!
赶紧滚出老子的地盘
Get your ass off the street right now!
老兄 你把我车都弄坏了
Wait, brother. u202dLook what you did to my car!
赶紧滚 "跪舔白人的黑鬼"
Get on out of here, Uncle Tom!
请务必待在家中 不要惊慌
Remain indoors and remain calm.
该区域附近已经设立路障
Roadblocks have been established around the perimeter of the neighborhood.
小子
Hey, boy!
劝你今天别在这里停车
I wouldn't park there today.
你会被贴罚单 因为今天周二
You'll get a ticket. It's Tuesday.
好 先生
Yes, sir.
谢谢
Thank you.
回家吧 注意安全
Go on home. Be careful.
你打算怎么办
What are you about to do?
芳娜
Fauna!
我去的地方 你来不了
Where I'm going, you can't come.
芳娜
Fauna!
他们都疯了
They've all gone mad.
他们到处放火闹事
They're burning down the city.
太吓人了
It's terrifying!
他们马上就要杀来这里来了 肯定的
They'll be coming here next. You know they will.
上帝保佑我们吧
God help us all.
流氓们拒捕 街上现在都乱套了
Hoodlums responding to unfair arrests have taken to the streets en masse,
打架闹事...
and rioting can be seen...
霍... 亨廷顿夫人
Mrs. Ho-- Huntington.
我想你请帮个忙
I need your help.
我有个不情之请 我需要公交车费
I'm sorry to ask, u202dbut I need money for the bus.
我得回家
I need to get home.
对
Yes.
先喝点东西吧
Let me get you something to drink first.
你肯定很口渴
You must be parched.
谢谢
Thank you.
亨廷顿夫人
Mrs. Huntington.
我去见塔玛了
You should know, I-I went to see Tamar.
她还活在她的幻想世界里吗
Is she still living in her dream world?
是的
Well, yes.
她认为那是现实
She believes it.
她非常恨我
That she hates me.
我觉得很委屈
I really don't deserve that.
不 塔玛不恨你
No, Tamar doesn't hate you.
她原谅你了
She forgives you.
别在他家吃任何东西
Don't eat anything in his house.
跟你说 豆哥
I'm telling you, Beans,
说出来 你都不能信
you wouldn't believe it.
我和比尔在狙击炮火之下 熬了四十分钟...
Me and Bill pinned down by sniper fire for 40 minutes...
好了 好了
That's it, that's it.
过了好久 警戒线才拉起来
till we could even get a cordon up.
举起手
Hands up!
结果刚出虎口
Walk away from one thing.
现在别惹我
Don't sass me now.
又入狼窝
Six other things come up.
赶快
Hurry up.
我们在一条路上行驶 然后...
We're riding one way, and the comes...
过来
Over there.
帝国和胡佛高速上到处都是打♥砸♥抢♥
"Looting u202don Imperial and Hoover."
巡逻警车开向了另一边
Cruisers going that way.
警车与我们擦身而过 警笛声漫天
We pass 'em, lights and sirens.
你知道没人来帮你
You know you ain't getting backup
因为你也没法支援别人
'cause you can't back anybody else up.
交火很猛
Those fires, man,
消防员都中枪了
those firefighters are getting shot at, man.
接下来会怎样啊
What's gonna happen?
好了
That's it.
你犯了什么事 "黑帮教父"
What they got you in here for, Al Capone?
真有你的啊
Look at you.
还自己住单间
Cell all to yourself.
外面发生什么事了
What's going on out there?
黑人同胞们奋起反抗了
Hey, man, we fighting back.
那些坏警♥察♥打了马♥凯♥特的妈妈
Them damn cops beat up on Marquette's mama,
把一个孕妇推倒在地
threw a pregnant woman down on the ground.
大家受不了了
Folks is tired.
把自己住的街区给砸毁了
Burning down your own neighborhood.
我懂你
I can dig that.
我们在那里又没店铺
Man, we don't own them damn businesses.
我们一无所有
We don't own shit.
那些没良心的警♥察♥就只会保护店铺
That's all them punk-ass police care about is protecting them stores.
他们不会保护我们
They don't protect us.
我们不是活在一个世界里的人
You live in a different world.
寄希望于有人挺身而出 拨乱反正
Think somebody will stand up and right a wrong
阻止罪恶发生
or stop an evil thing.
我们可没这么好命
It ain't like that for us.
我们自己不去搏命 谁会替我们去搏命
If we don't put ourselves on the line, then who will?
你感觉怎么样了
How are you feeling?
跟我到客厅来吧
Come join me in the sitting room.
我是怎么到这里的
How did I get here?
科瑞娜打给我了
Corinna called.
你晕倒在她家厨房♥
You fainted in her kitchen.
我晕倒了
I fainted?
她当时吓坏了
She was beside herself.
话都讲不出来了 真让人心疼
Could barely speak, poor thing.
她联♥系♥了我 我过去把你带过来了
So, she called me, and I came and brought you here.
目前 医院也不安全
Not even the hospitals are safe at the moment.
你感觉怎么样了
How are you feeling?
身体状态非常好
Healthy as a horse.
乔治·霍代尔
George Hodel.
我找你找得好辛苦
I've been trying so hard to get into contact with you.
是你邀请我来洛杉矶的
You invited me here.
你记得吗
Do you remember?
一般人找不到我
I am hard to pin down.
我公务繁忙
Work, of course.
我妻子 尤娜 多才多艺
My wife, Yuna, has many talents,
但是擦鞋方面 却有不足之处
but the finer points of polish seem to elude her.
老实说 我觉得擦鞋能让我放松
To be honest, I find it relaxing.
我见过塔玛了
I met Tamar.
也见过杰·辛格尔特里了
And Jay Singletary.
我的天
My goodness.
你肯定觉得我就是恶魔本尊了
You must think I'm Lucifer himself.
遇见这两个奇葩
The two of them.
你可受罪了
What a trial for you.
很抱歉让你从别人恶意的口中了解我
Well, I'm so sorry that that was your introduction to me.
我不知道辛格尔特里中了什么邪
You know, I'm not sure what plagues Mr. Singletary.
首先 他是个八卦记者 狗仔队
To begin with, he's a muckraker, a yellow journalist.
但不管是因为他本来就大脑发育不全
But whether it's due to a brain imbalance of fluids
还是战争后遗症
or some war-time trauma,
他是个心灵受过摧残的人
he's a badly damaged man
这些年一直找我麻烦 让我很头疼
who's caused me u202da tremendous amount of trouble over the years.
你知道我曾告他诽谤 而且胜诉了吧
You understand that I sued him for libel and won?
塔玛呢
And what about Tamar?
你在她海边的茅舍里找到她了吗
You found her in her hovel on the beach?
身边一群野孩子
Surrounding by squalling brats?
我当然会给她寄钱了
I send her money, of course.
我倒是不会说塔玛是个骗子
I wouldn't even say Tamar is a liar, precisely,
因为她把自己幻想的一切当成了现实
because she believes her mis-truths so deeply.
太悲剧了
It's tragic.
莎翁式凄然之美
Shakespearean.
或是尤金·奥尼尔式癫狂之美
剧集 | 我即黑夜 | 导航列表