剧集 | 我即黑夜 | 导航列表
- What game are you playing? - You cut me loose.
城里一团乱麻 我趁乱逃跑
The city's going crazy. I get lost in the shuffle.
放我离开几小时 我就能杀死霍代尔
Lose me for a couple hours, and I will kill Hodel,
你知道我此话是真
and you know I'll do it.
你的问题就解决了 比利斯
That's your solution, Billis.
两个问题都没了 你就没什么好担心了
Two problems gone. All your problems gone.
你就是个天才
You're a genius.
你会认罪吗
I get a full confession?
指纹印到刀上
Prints on the knife?
我要是不放你 你能怎样
What'll you do, I don't cut you loose?
总给他收拾残局 你还没受够吗
Aren't you sick and tired of wiping his ass?
总收拾我 你不烦吗
Aren't you sick of looking at my face?
这样 你就能一石二鸟了
You kill two birds with one stone.
手段高明
It's elegant.
我本该成为一名记者
I was supposed to be a journalist.
嗯...
Yeah, well...
本来就没戏
I don't think that's gonna work out.
混♥蛋♥
Dickhead.
我怎么感觉 我要是想逃 肯定会被人从背后打死
Why do I feel like I'm gonna get shot in the back trying to escape?
因为你对我们太没信心了
'Cause you have no faith in our institutions.
帮我个忙 别杀死吉米
Just do me a favor. Try not to kill Jim, okay?
什么
What?
他叔叔们都是警监
His uncles are all captains.
这人可烦了
Guy's a real prick,
但你行行好 千万别杀了他
but please, promise me that you will not kill him.
吉米 谢了
Jimmy. Thanks.
你大爷 比利斯
Screw you, Billis.
吉米 等等 你去哪儿
Jimmy! Hold up! Where you headed?
把犯人转移到好莱坞
Hollywood. Transfer.
太好了 我们的警车在那儿 带我们一路吧
Great. Our cars are up there. Give us a ride, huh?
没问题 上车
Yeah, yeah. Jump in.
晚餐已上齐
Dinner is served.
晚安 尤娜
Good night, Yuna.
你不饿吗
Aren't you hungry?
还不饿
Not right now.
我就是不太舒服
I'm just not feeling well.
这样
Well...
祝你身体健康
To your very fine health.
你知道我是个画家吗
Did you know I'm a painter?
反正会潦草地画几笔
Well, I dabble, anyway.
坐好
Sit for me.
-我给你画像 -什么
- I'll paint you. - What?
不吃饭 那就工作 创造 习道吧
If we're not going to eat, we should work, create, chase our own divinity.
在这儿吗
Here?
真碍事
Nasty thing.
不过 今晚不安全 还是带着防身吧
Still, better safe than sorry on a night like tonight.
这边
This way.
我在这儿很有安全感
I'm very safe and secure here.
其实我不擅长油画
Of course, oil portraiture isn't my forte.
我的兴趣不在此
My focus lies elsewhere.
但这一步又必不可少 所以请你忍♥耐一下
But I do find it an essential step, so please, bear with me.
你得穿上这个
You'll need to wear this.
只穿这个
Just this.
在帘子后换衣服吧
You can change behind the curtain.
我不想换
I don't want to.
别反抗 乖乖配合
Let's not have any more of that, shall we?
换衣服
Change.
是真的吗
Is it true?
杰所言是真吗
What Jay said?
那个记者吗
Who, the reporter?
你们都直呼姓名了
It's Jay now, is it?
真是亲密啊
My, aren't we chummy?
杰对真实的我一无所知
Jay wouldn't know a single true thing about me.
你不能将我与普通人相提并论
You can't compare me to normal, ordinary men
也不能指望我遵守寻常法律
or expect me to follow their laws.
说到底 超现实主义者不过是群懦夫
The surrealists in the end were cowards.
他们道德造诣低 看不清♥真♥谛
They lacked the moral strength to see their philosophy through.
他们描画出心中所思所想
They made pictures of what they dreamed and desired.
真是稀奇
How quaint.
我一向对他们避之不及
I've traveled as far from them as a star from a worm.
萨德侯爵曾写道
The Marquis de Sade wrote,
"吾无须压抑内心欲望
"I have no need to thwart my inclinations
以取悦神灵
in order to flatter some God.
吾之本能乃自然馈赠
These instincts were given to me by nature,
拒绝之 则将触怒之
and it would irritate her were I to resist them.
若天赐为恶
If she gave me bad ones,
也属自然造化
that is because they were necessary to her designs.
吾之于自然
I am in her hands...
如同反映其意志的机器"
but a machine...which runs as she likes."
坐下
Sit.
混♥蛋♥
Hey, jackass!
宵禁了 不准外出
There's a curfew, and you're in violation!
回家去
Go home!
天呐 这些人蠢到不配活着
Man, some people are just too stupid to live.
是啊 一群智障
Yeah, too stupid.
这群白♥痴♥吸毒作死
These idiots smoking dope and skipping rope
从极乐之地堕落至此
all the way down here from Avalon.
我得擦擦脸
I need to wipe my face.
拜托 别伤害我
Please, please, don't hurt me.
这是属于你的特殊时刻
This is your special moment.
别歇斯底里 破坏气氛
Let's not spoil it with hysterics.
忍♥一下
Just yet.
起来 傻妞 不然对你不客气
Get up, silly, or something bad could happen.
芳娜
Fauna!
别磨磨蹭蹭
Don't be a goose.
回去坐好
Get back in your place.
把脸抬起来
Keep your face up.
人的梦想比现实更真切
Your dreams are more real, more true than your reality.
但必须挣脱童年之后社会施予的枷锁
But you must remove the veil society places over all of us after childhood.
你真是满口假仁假义
You sure talk a lot of shit.
我去看过科瑞娜·亨廷顿的"偶发艺术"
I went to Corinna Huntington's Happening.
我知道科瑞娜会如何评价你的作品
I know what Corinna would call this.
她会说 这是"前卫"的对立面
She'd say it was the opposite of avant-garde.
她会称之为"媚俗"
She'd say "kitsch."
没人敢这么冒犯我
No one speaks to me like that.
科瑞娜说 "直译说明你头脑简单"
Corinna said "Literalism means you're simple-minded."
这恰好揭露了你的本质
What does that say about you?
科瑞娜是真正的艺术家 不是吗
Corinna's the real artist. Ain't that something?
百年之后 她的名字仍会流传
She's the one whose name they're gonna remember in 100 years.
你只是个无名小卒
You're nothing.
不过是我又一个女儿罢了 只是没人会信你
Another daughter of mine that no one will believe.
你称之为懦夫的那些艺术家
The artists, the ones you call cowards,
他们是在用艺术表达现实 你个蠢货
they were talking in symbols, dummy.
吉米·李曾说 她不懂歌♥ 却会唱歌♥
Jimmy Lee said she didn't need to understand a song to sing it.
但事实并非如此
But that ain't true, is it?
你跟她一样 不懂艺术 却创造艺术
You're just like her, making art without understanding.
你刚才那番话也是胡扯 你是自然所造之机器
Even what you were just saying, nature made you a machine?
真是一派胡言
What a bunch of shit.
我本不想这么快下手
I'd rather not start so soon.
我会让你痛不欲生 却求死不能
I'll show you pain, bigger than anything --
你好大的胆子
How dare you.
该死
Damn it!
你跑不掉
You -- You can't get away.
无论如何 你都是我的人
Whatever you are, you're mine, most of all.
只是我的人
Mine more than anything.
我是你的女儿吗
Am I your daughter?
乔治
George?
不
No.
不是你的女儿
Not yours.
我知道自己是谁
I know who I am.
我是吉米·李的女儿 我永远不会是你的人
剧集 | 我即黑夜 | 导航列表