剧集 | 我即黑夜 | 导航列表
让你走 你怎么就是不走呢
How many times do I have to say, "beat it"?
找别人陪你喝酒去 鲍勃
Go find someone else to drink with, Bob.
亲爱的 稍等
Hon, honey. Wait one second.
亨廷顿夫人找你
Mrs. Huntington would like to speak with you.
芳娜
Fauna.
进来坐吧
Come in. Have a seat.
夫人 我想为我在车里说的话道歉
Ma'am, I-I wanted to apologize for what I said in the car.
行了行了
Yes, yes.
我都不记得了
I can't remember.
一切都太...
I-It's all so...
夫人 我想知道更多
Ma'am, I need more.
你能告知我父亲的姓名吗
Can you please tell me my father's name?
那个芭蕾舞者
The ballet dancer?
你喜欢那件作品吗
Did you like the piece?
我的"偶发艺术"
My "Happening"?
不喜欢 夫人
N-No, ma'am.
"前卫"需要勇气
Avant-garde needs courage.
你知道什么意思吗
Do you know what that word means--
前卫
avant-garde?
不知道 夫人
No, ma'am.
好比是先进玄奥的良知
Think of it as a term for an advanced, profound conscience,
基于对历史的深刻了解
based on a deeper understanding of history.
勤学苦练方能达到这种境界
It takes hard work and study.
易于欣赏的的艺术 我们称之为...
We have another word for art that is easy to enjoy- -
媚俗
kitsch.
比如 电视节目
Like a television show.
被剪开衣物的仅有我一人吗
So, was it just me getting my clothes snipped off?
是的 夫人
Yes, ma'am.
直译者是世上可耻之人
There is nothing worse in this world than a literalist thinker.
装傻充愣
Willful stupidity.
我不喜谈论此事
I hate talking after these things.
你知道什么意思吗
Do you even know what that word means?
"直译者"
"Literalist".
知道 夫人
Yes, ma'am.
就像肯尼迪总统曾说
It's like when the President said that,
"美国已把帽子扔到了太空墙上[美国誓要征服太空]"
"America has tossed its cap over the wall into space."
他并不是真的指把"帽子"扔到了"墙上"
He wasn't talking about a real wall or a real cap.
至于你的表演
And for your show,
你大概只是希望我们对你负责
I think you just wanted for us to be responsible for you.
加入也好 无动于衷旁观也罢
Joining in, or even just watching, doing nothing.
无论如何 受伤的人只会是你
Either way, you would have been the one getting hurt.
你比你母亲聪明多了
Smarter than your mother ever was.
霍代尔夫人... 亨廷顿夫人
Mrs. Hodel- - Mrs. Huntington,
我想跟你谈谈塔玛
I need to talk to you about Tamar.
抱歉 我不能逗留 孩子
I'm sorry. I can't stay here, child.
你肯定能理解吧
Surely you understand that.
没有塔玛 没有霍代尔
Not Tamar. Not Hodel.
阿帕特[欺诈女神]Apate.
可为什么呢
But why?
安静点 安静
All right, now, quiet, quiet!
闭嘴 闭嘴
Quiet now. Quiet.
我真想把你的小腿肉切下来油炸
I'd like to slice off your calf and fry it up
当着你的面吃掉 再吐出来
and eat it and puke it up in front of you.
你以为他拥有一切
You think he has everything?
他无所不知吗
He knows everything?
我知道他不知道的事情
I have something he doesn't know.
我去过他恐惧的地方
I've been places he's afraid of.
我要将诅咒降临与他
I'll show him a curse.
我已准备好更上一层
I'm ready for the next step.
就是这样
That's what this is- -
这是我的个人作品展 真正的"偶发艺术"
my own little show, the real happening.
该死
Shit!
尖叫吧
Start screaming.
你该尖叫
You should.
人还没赶来 我就会把你剖肠破肚
I'll gut- - gut you before they get down the stairs.
记者
Reporter.
你没事吧
Are you all right?
我没事
I'm fine.
我们该...
Should we...?
嗯
Yeah.
我们要怎么...
What do we...
抱歉
Sorry!
我都不知道下面还有人
Didn't realize anybody was down here.
你好 芳娜
Hi, Fauna.
那个人还好吗
What's- - Is that guy okay?
-那个人怎么了 -他没事
- What's wrong with that guy? - Yeah, he's fine.
他就是喝多了
He just had a little bit too much to drink is all.
-酩酊大醉啊 -我们去别处吧
- A lot of things to drink. - Let's go find another room.
-他累坏了 -走吧 亲爱的
- He got tired. - Come on, sweet pea.
他们看到我了
They- - They saw me.
行了 走吧
Come on. Let's go.
他们看到我了
They saw me.
他们也看到我了
They saw me, too.
她叫了我的名字
She said my name!
我们得清理现场
We got to- - We got to clean this place up.
快啊 来帮我
Come on. Help me.
我们用毯子把他卷起来
We'll roll him up in this.
我们直接走吧
Let's just go. Please.
不行
We can't!
他们看到我了 还叫了我的名字
They saw me and she said my name,
她也看到你了
and she saw you, too.
你... 你帮帮我
You- - Can you help me?
好吧 我想想办法
All right, let me think.
开车走吧
Maybe we should drive.
杜松子酒可不是这样调的
I don't think that's how you make a gin and tonic.
我像是调酒师吗
Do I look like a bartender?
我知道该把他带去哪儿
I know where we can take him.
很好
Great.
赶紧办完 赶紧走
All right, let's get this over with.
你...
You...
行了 走吧
Come on. Let's go.
不行 等等
No, wait, wait, wait.
我们得查出他是谁
We got to find out who he is.
他认识我外公
He knows my grandfather.
该死
Shit.
凶器上满是你的指纹
You left your fingerprints all over the thing.
该死
Shit!
嗯
Yeah.
找找他的钱包
Find his wallet.
找到了
Got it.
醒醒 小子
Wake up, buttercup.
我去放个水
I'm gonna go take a piss.
我搭档有几个问题要问你
My partner's gonna ask you some questions.
我们可得好好谈谈
We've got a lot to talk about.
该起床了
Time to get up.
狗呢
Where's the dog?
什么狗
What dog?
在我嘴里拉粑粑的那只狗
The dog that shit in my mouth.
我给你煮杯咖啡
I'm gonna make you some coffee.
好
Yes.
失陪一下
Excuse me.
你救了我
You saved my life.
谢谢你
Thank you.
这儿有个地址
There's an address.
你知道他是谁吗
Do you know who he is?
谁
Who?
伊万诺维奇·维克多·赛普
Ivanovich Victor Sepp.
加利福尼亚驾驶证
我现在知道了
I know him now.
我不认识他 但我见过他
Well, I-I don't know him, but I've been seeing him.
他跟踪了我很多年
He's been following me around a long time- - years.
剧集 | 我即黑夜 | 导航列表