剧集 | 我即黑夜 | 导航列表
《黑夜如我》 前情提要
我找到她了
I found her.
塔玛·霍代尔
Tamar Hodel.
你出生前不久 举♥行♥了一场庭审
Right before you were born, there was a trial.
什么庭审
What kind of trial?
我父亲 乔治·霍代尔的庭审
With my father, George Hodel.
举止不端 关系不当
Improper acts, improper relations.
他上了我
He made love to me.
是真的吗
Is it true?
是他杀了"黑色大丽花"吧
He killed the Black Dahlia, didn't he?
伊丽莎白·肖特
Elizabeth Short...
珍妮丝·布鲁斯特
Janice Brewster.
我们可以阻止他
We can stop him.
你阻止不了
u202dYou can't.
宇宙都向着乔治
The universe protects George.
是你 乔治 是你干的
It was you, George. It was you.
卡森市
洛杉矶
年
但乔治小小年纪 就卓越非凡
But George's achievements for a boy his age.
他智商高达186
His IQ is 186!
霍代尔夫人
Madam Hodel,
我很抱歉 但我没法教他了
I'm very sorry, but I cannot teach him.
为什么啊
Whyever not!
他上一任家教 西蒙门
His last instructor, Dr. Simmeleman--
夫人 别说了
Madam, please!
西蒙门
Simmeleman?
令郎确实天资过人 但琴音毫无情感
Your son, he is talented, but he plays without emotion,
情感 实属与生俱来
the hardest thing to have.
无法后天习得
It cannot be taught.
至少我教不会
At least I cannot teach it.
他只是机械弹奏 只有精准度
He's a mimic, a precise machine.
让他学医或研究科学吧
Put him into medicine or science.
你怎可如此妄言 拉克玛尼诺夫大♥师♥
I beg your pardon, Maestro Rachmaninoff.
他不是艺术家
He is not an artist.
荒谬
Absurd!
岂有此理
That's absurd!
黑夜如我 第六集[剧终]
你说"三成熟" 对吧
You said medium rare, right?
就"中间"吧
Call it medium.
你以为我喜欢这样吗
You think I like doing this?
我也不喜欢干这种活儿
I hate this part of my job.
你明白吗
Do you understand me?
你在这里好好待着
Now, I want you to sit in there,
自怨自艾一下
and I want you to feel sorry for yourself,
想想自己多丢脸
and I want you to be ashamed.
你们不该一个唱红脸 一个唱白脸吗
Ain't one of you u202dsupposed to be the good cop?
他就是唱红脸的人啊
That was good cop.
等下
Wait!
等下 等下
Wait. Wait.
我知道谁杀了珍妮丝·布鲁斯特
I know who killed Janice Brewster.
珍妮丝·布鲁斯特
Janice Brewster?
我们本来抓到人了
We had somebody till your pal,
结果被你那个热心的报社记者朋友搅黄了
the overeager newspaper reporter,
他发表了一篇报道 洗清了布洛迪·斯泰尔斯的嫌疑
ran a story and cleared Brody Stiles.
乔治·霍代尔
George Hodel.
你说不定能出狱
You could someday maybe walk out of here
前提是别再死咬着他不放了
if you could just keep that name off your lips.
你这是保护一个杀人犯
You're protecting a killer.
而你蠢出宇宙了
And you are dumber u202dthan a box of rocks, man.
霍代尔到底是何方神圣
What the hell does Hodel have,
他为什么能只手遮天 比利斯
and why is he is so protected, Billis, huh?!
我们也只是按吩咐做事
Hey, man, we just dot the I's and cross the T's.
不 比利斯 我有证据 有证据
No. Billis, I got-- I got proof! I got proof!
你当时进鲁东店时 就放在桌上
It was on the table when you walk into the Ludong's.
比利斯
Billis!
你就不能有点良心 当一回警♥察♥吗
For once in your goddamn life, be a cop!
-你说什么 -当回警♥察♥ 而不是黑帮的打手
- What did you say? - Be a cop instead u202dof a bag man for the mob!
-这是你加入警队的初心吗 -你说什么
- Is that why you joined the force? u202d- What did you say?
这是儿时的梦想吗
Was that your dream as a little boy?
不准再对我说这种话
Don't you ever say that to me!
做一次血液鉴定 就能证明塔玛尔所言属实
One blood test proves that Tamar was telling the truth.
把钥匙给我
Give me the keys.
所以她才躲到了夏威夷
That's why she's hiding in Hawaii.
他也想要我身边那个女孩
He wanted that girl I was with, too.
钥匙呢 钥匙呢
What's the key? Which is the key?
他的孙女 为什么
His granddaughter. Why?
因为他想强♥奸♥ 杀害她 然后剁成碎块
Because he wanted to rape, murder, and cut her up.
她才16岁 比利斯
She's 16 years old, Billis!
结果会怎样
So what happens, huh?
等惨案发生 到时会怎样
What happens when it all falls apart?
等霍代尔栽了
And Hodel falls apart,
"大圣人"老比利斯
and good old Billis is--
孤零零为一个杀人不眨眼的娈童犯收尸
is left holding the bag for a murderous pedophile
而这个变♥态♥还上了自己的女儿 生了个孩子
that made a kid with his own daughter!
这是你加入警队的初心吗
Is that why u202dyou joined the force, huh?
你没资格谈我什么初心
You don't talk about why I joined the force!
听懂了吗 听懂了吗
You understand me? You understand me?
你不知道我每天都要应对什么事
You don't know what I deal with on a day-to-day basis.
我知道 你是个警♥察♥ 警♥察♥
I do. You're a cop. You are a cop.
所以帮个忙吧
So you do me a solid.
你去找霍代尔当面对质 看着他的眼睛
And you look at Hodel, and you look him in the eyes.
喂
Hello?
你好 我想找科雷塔·李
Hello. I'm trying to reach Coretta Lee?
她不在家
She's not in.
请转告科雷塔·李 她的女儿
Please tell Coretta Lee that her daughter,
吉米·李·费森 昨晚被送到急诊室了
Jimmy Lee Faison, was admitted to the ER last night.
我们给她打了镇定剂 她已经被送到了重症监护室
She's sedated and has been moved to our intensive care unit.
吉米·李
Jimmy Lee?
她大量失血
She's lost a lot of blood,
医生还在尽力治疗她
and doctors are still working to stabilize her.
请你帮忙转告一下
Please pass along the message?
我们会及时通知她的最新伤情
We'll stay in touch with updates on her status.
喂
Hello?
亨廷顿夫人
Mrs. Huntington?
我想请你帮个忙
Look, I need your help.
泰伦斯
Terrence.
泰伦斯 大家都去哪了
Terrence, where is everyone?
你跑去哪了 赞德回来了吗
Where the hell you been? Has Xander come back?
没有 谁都不在
No. Nobody's here.
该死 大家都去找赞德了
Shit. u202dThey all out looking for Xander.
我们找不到他了
We haven't seen him.
不知道他是进监狱了 还是死在街头了
We don't know if he's in jail or laying in the streets dead somewhere.
警♥察♥已经杀了15个人了
The cops already killed 15 people.
天呐
Jesus.
他们说你跟人去夏威夷了
They say that you took off to Hawaii
一个男的 还是个白人
with some man, some-- some white cat.
对 他是个记者
Yeah, he's a reporter.
他在帮我寻找生母
He's-- He's trying to help me find my mother.
泰伦斯 你得送我回家
Terrence, y-you gotta take me home.
我妈 她受伤了
My mama, she's hurt.
我的车都开不到内华达州
My car won't make it to Nevada no how.
你怎么不跟你的白人♥大♥哥回夏威夷啊
Why don't you go back to Hawaii w-with your white man?
我得赶紧去找赞德 不然肥妈要吓出心脏病了
I gotta find Xander before Big Momma have a heart attack.
你能送我去帕萨迪纳吗
Can you take me to Pasadena? u202d
什么
What?
因为我能弄到钱 然后就能从帕萨迪纳坐公交回家了
'Cause I can get cash, and then I can take a bus from Pasadena,
前提是你送我一程
if you'll help me.
帝国高速那边 大家到处把白人拽出车呢
They are yanking white folks out of cars on Imperial,
那些警♥察♥更没人性
and shit, the cops are worse.
一个黑人载着一个白人女孩去帕萨迪纳 太冒险了
A black man driving a light-skinned girl in Pasadena?
我自己走去
I'll walk, then.
等下
剧集 | 我即黑夜 | 导航列表