剧集 | 我即黑夜 | 导航列表
Yeah, is this, Jay Singletary, the - - the reporter?
我是 你是哪位
Yes, who - - who is it?
司法不公
有钱能使鬼推磨
杰·辛格尔特里报道
就是你
Yeah, y-you the one that wrote that,
为洛杉矶考察报写了那篇关于乔治·霍代尔的报道吧
article for the Los Angeles Examiner about Dr. George Hodel?
49年那桩案子
In '49?
你在听吗
You there?
我在
Yeah, yeah.
乔治·霍代尔 对
George Hodel, yes.
听着...
Look...
你的方向是对的 你得往下深挖
you were right about him. You got to keep looking.
好 喂 你是谁 喂
Y- - Hello - - What - - Who - - Hello?
还在吗
Hello? Hello?
乔治·霍代尔医生
Dr. George Hodel.
-你好 -你好
- Hello? - Yes, hello.
还是我 芳娜·霍代尔
This is Fauna Hodel again.
我是乔治的外孙女
I'm George's granddaughter.
虽然我已经打过两遍了
Listen, I know I already called twice,
但我还是想问 霍代尔医生在吗
but is Dr. Hodel there?
不 他不在 我会代为传信
No, he's not here. I'll take a message.
谢谢你 好的 留信人是芳娜
Thank you, yes. u202dThe message is from Fauna.
我到洛杉矶了
And I'm in Los Angeles.
我在市中心的灰狗站
I'm at the downtown Greyhound station.
我会转告他
I'll let him know.
谢谢你 女士
Thank you, ma'am.
你好 请问是科瑞娜·霍代尔吗
Hello, is this, is this Corinna Hodel?
-你是哪位 -霍代尔女士 我是芳娜
- Who's calling? - Mrs. Hodel, this is Fauna.
芳娜·霍代尔
Fauna Hodel.
我...我应该是你的继外孙女
I - - I believe u202dI'm your step-granddaughter.
拜托 女士 我无意打扰您
Please, ma'am, u202dI-I-I'm sorry to bother you,
但是 乔治·霍代尔医生
but, you know, Dr. George Hodel,
他之前邀请我来洛杉矶探望他...
he invited me to Los Angeles to come visit, and...
我联♥系♥不到他了 您能...
I can't seem to reach him, so maybe you - -
你仔细听我说
You listen to me now.
你外公...
Your grandfather...
他是个极其危险的人物
he's a very, very dangerous man.
离远点
Stay away.
远离他
Stay away from him.
离得越远越好
Far, far away.
你外孙女打来了
Your granddaughter called.
我来处理
I'll take care of it.
芳娜·霍代尔
内华达 1950年左右
吉米·李·费森
密西西比 1940年左右
芳娜·霍代尔
内华达 1960年左右
黑夜如我 第一集
剧集 | 我即黑夜 | 导航列表