剧集 | 我即黑夜 | 导航列表
I don't understand.
蒂娜 是他让我过来的
Tina, u202dhe asked me to come here.
小帕 走吧
Patta, come on.
泰伦斯·谢伊
Terrence Shye!
你好
Hello!
-我很好 -好就好
- I am good. - Good, good.
这是我表妹 小帕 其实是芳娜
This is my cousin, Pat. I mean Fauna.
她从内华达过来待几天
She in from Nevada for a few days.
跟我们住一起
She's staying with us.
芳娜
Fauna.
这是尼诺
This is Nero.
你好 芳娜
All right, Fauna.
-乔迪 -我就喜欢表妹
- Jodie! - You know, I love me a cousin.
等下 等下 等下
Hold up, hold up, hold up, hold up, hold up.
什么叫你表妹
What you mean by cousin?
她是我表妹
She my cousin.
她怎么会是表妹
How she gon' be your cousin?
她妈是我小姨 所以我们是表亲
Her mama is my auntie. So we cousins.
但她都不是...
Yeah, but she ain't...
她是黑人 只是混血而已
She black. She mixed though.
她才不是 不可能
No, she ain't. There ain't no way.
-这么一双碧眼 -别纠缠她了
- With them eyes? - Man, leave her alone.
你才不是黑人女孩 我看看你的手
Ain't no colored girl. Let me see your hands.
我有出生证明
I've got my birth certificate.
给我十块 就给你看
$10 to see it.
天
Shit.
让小爷亲一下 我不只给你十块
I'll give you more than $10 if you want to give me a kiss.
-别缠着她了 -亲一个吧
- Leave her alone. - Come on, now...
-不要 -别欲擒故纵啊
- No. - Don't play hard to get.
我需要一间房♥
I need it for one room.
-他都找不到活儿 -他找不到工作
- He can't get a job. - He can't get a job.
你有学历吗
Do you have the education?
我有学历 大姐
I got the education, miss.
那你还有什么问题啊
Well, then I don't know what your problem is.
-你有工作吗 -我有工作
- And you have a job? - Yes. I'm working.
-我们也有工作 恭喜 -我还付房♥租呢
- We're working too. Congratulations. - And I'm paying my rent.
-你呢 -还在努力赚钱呢
- Are you? - I'm trying.
我喜欢你的发型
I love your hair.
谢谢
Thanks.
软发剂 梳子 根本不需要
All that relaxer and hot comb? You don't need it.
如果一个白人男性说
"I-I-If any white man in the world says
无自♥由♥毋宁死
give me liberty or give me death,
那么白人们会拍手叫好
the entire white world applauds,
但一个黑人说同样的话
but a black man says exactly the same thing,
大家就会把他当做罪犯对待
th-then he's judged a criminal and treated like one."
你就是盗用...
Now you just stealing that from...
你好啊
How you doin'?
你要假装听不见我说话吗
You gonna act like you don't hear me now?
过来坐吧
Come sit by me, sister.
来吧
Come on.
别理那个傻叉
Ignore that fool.
要来一杯吗
Need a drink?
不用了 谢谢
No, thank you.
我见过大家酒后失态
I've seen it change too many people.
先是大笑 然后大哭
Starts in laughter, ends in tears.
你怎么来这里了
Well, u202dwhat are you doin' here?
到处跟别人证明自己是黑人 有些扎心啊
Flashing your birth certificate around, it seems like hard work.
说来话长
Well, it's... it's a long story.
用三句话说完
I'll give you three sentences.
我发现自己是养女
I found out I'm adopted.
我的白人亲人 我的白人外公
My white family, or at least my white grandfather,
他在洛杉矶
he's here in Los Angeles.
我来寻找将我送人的生母
I've come to find my real mother who gave me up.
或是生父
Or my father.
这可不止三句
Well, that's more than three sentences.
是啊
Yes, it was.
就跟你说 这事说来话长
Told you it was a long story.
你父亲是黑人
So your father is black?
一颗老鼠屎坏了一锅粥
That's all it takes, huh?
黑人血统自此就制住了你的人生
Just that one drop u202dwill hold you down forever.
也许我会找到他
Yeah, maybe I'll find him.
你一定会
I think you will.
你们俩好像玩得太嗨了
I think y'all are both having a little bit too much of a good time.
她知道我很厉害
She knows I'm a soldier though.
她知道... 你们当时不在场
She knows I'm-- 'Cause you weren't there.
这... 我走直线呢 我没...
These-- these are-- Look. I walk straight. I'm not--
你才没走直线 兄弟
You're not-- You're not walking straight, man.
你东倒西歪啊
You're not walking straight.
这才是走直线 这样才是
This is straight. This is straight.
你走的可不是直线
What you were doing before was not straight.
赞德 别闹了
Xander, come on, now.
你知道自己没法走直线
You know you can't walk straight.
他没骗你
He ain't lyin'.
-我爱你们 -你走不了直线
- I love y'all. - You can't.
说得没错
You got that right.
芳娜 走啊
Fauna! Come on!
莉莉
Lilly.
来 醒醒
Come on. Wake up.
帅哥
Doll.
我就是盼着我们能...
I was just hoping that we could...
-来 -你懂的
- Come on. - You know...
-来 走 -我就是想...
- Come on. Come on. - I was thinkin'--
扶着我
There you go.
我就是想见你
I just wanted to see you.
我知道 你想见我
I know. Of course you did.
别别别
No, no, no. No, no, no.
别别
No, no, no. No.
别 莉莉
No, Lilly.
莉莉 别
Lilly, no.
你在哪儿啊 塔玛
Where are you, Tamar?
不不不
No, no, no, no.
靠
God.
你嗑嗨了
Well, you are all twisted up.
我没有 我状态很好
I'm great. Never better.
骗鬼呢
Never better.
你怎么了 杰
What happened, Jay?
修道院 为什么是修道院
Convent. Why a convent?
我们曾经多么辉煌啊
We had the world by the balls, didn't we?
我也以为是
I thought we did.
我也以为是
I thought we did.
我有一个大胆的想法 莉莉
Here's the crazy thing, Lilly.
我觉得我能更正过去
I feel like I could, I feel like I could fix it,
-逆风翻盘 -靠
- like I could get it back. - God.
我本来会成为新闻界一哥
I was gonna be this big hotshot hot-shit reporter,
结果毁在乔治·霍代尔的报道上了
and then I got tangled up in this George Hodel story,
这事太...
and it...man...
但凡与此有关 都会毁于一旦
It just-- it destroyed everything in its path,
这件事就像是"精神瘟疫"
like... like a biblical plague,
像是
like a...
像是恶魔之影
like a devil's shadow,
将一切笼罩于黑暗之中
blackening the grass it falls upon.
我本来应成为一名演员
I was supposed to be an actress.
如果能找到那个女儿 就能证明一切
I can prove everything if I find that daughter.
那就去找到那个女儿
So go find the daughter.
但她被藏起来了
But she was hiding secrets.
我会找到她
I'll find her.
到时候查出真♥相♥ 让《时报》给我跪舔
And I'll nail the story to the goddamn doors of the Times.
就像马丁·路德·金吧
Like Martin Luther, right?
《杰·辛格尔特里的救赎与崛起之路》
"The Redemption and Resurrection of Jay Singletary,"
作者 杰·辛格尔特里
by Jay Singletary.
你有毒品吗
剧集 | 我即黑夜 | 导航列表