剧集 | 我即黑夜 | 导航列表
我们回见
We'll meet later.
看你这么兴奋
I can tell from your excitement,
你是破了"血腥罗密欧"的案子 等着好评如潮吧
you've cracked open the Bloody Romeo case to nationwide acclaim.
看着我 皮特 霍代尔的事是真事
Look at me, Peter. u202dThe Hodel thing, it's real.
如我所说 有突破了
They're cracks, like I told you.
我刚被洛杉矶警♥察♥抓到局里收拾了一顿
I just got rousted really bad by the LAPD.
如果这里没有事
Now, why in the hell would they do that
他们何必这么做呢
if there wasn't u202da story to follow, Peter?
杰 你想自寻死路吗
Okay, Jay, you want to hold hands and jump off a bridge?
我给你活儿了
I gave you something.
本年度最博人眼球的凶杀案
u202dA real crime that happened this Goddamn year,
我被抓是因为我跟踪他前妻了
I got rousted u202dbecause I was staking out his ex-wife, for the love of Mike.
"血腥罗密欧"案
the Bloody Romeo case.
他干了什么事 目标对象是谁
What does he got, who's he got it on?
这才是我们要探究的问题 皮特
These are the questions we have to be asking, Peter.
你被警♥察♥收拾了
You know, you got rousted
是因为你上了一个警♥察♥的女人 人家怀恨在心
because some cop had grievance when you shtupped his girl.
再不然就是因为嗑药结下的梁子
Or some bullshit drug beef.
你看看自己的样子
Jesus, look at you.
你满身狼狈 杰
You look like hammered shit, Jay.
不是这么回事 他有权有势有靠山
That's not what it is, he's got juice, and he's being protected.
我就是想告诉你 此事并非捕风捉影
What I'm trying to tell you is it's active.
真实存在 遍布各处
It's active, it's all over the place.
这种感觉如影随形
I feel it, and there's, like-- there's like a buzz.
你猜怎么着
You know what it is?
肯定与他脱罪的堕胎案有关
It's gotta be that abortion shit he's running.
-他们还在作恶 -得了吧
- It's still happening. - Fine.
你少拿老一套堵我
Don't you dare, don't you dare try and tell me that
别说那家堕胎诊所有洛杉矶警局罩着
the abortion clinic protected by the LAPD
你对这种料没兴趣
ain't something you're interested in,
我的大记者哎
My Jimmy Jonkers.
这可是能得"新闻奖"的重磅报道
That's Pulitzer, that's Pulitzer.
是不是得把篓子捅到天上去 杰
Does this go all the way to the top, Jay?
对 确实牵扯到大人物
Yes, it does go to the top.
求你回家洗洗睡吧
Please, go home and clean yourself up.
你跟他们一条心
You're... you're on their side.
-去你的 疯小子 你大爷 -你...
- Screw you, Indigo. Screw you! u202d- What did yo--u202c
你怎么不顾真♥相♥了呢
When did you-- when did you forget about the truth,
只有我这个冤大头还算向着你
I'm the only sad son of a bitch even close to your side.
向着我 你就是个墙头草
To my side? You're a party-line hack.
小心手雷
Fire in the hole!
怕炮弹的小子 小心迫击炮啊
Shell Shock, look out for mortars!
杰 杰 杰
Jay! Jay! Jay!
杰 杰 杰
Jay, Jay! Jay!
别打了 我们走 走吧
Enough. u202dLet's go, let's go, let's go.u202c
走啊 走吧
Let's go. Let's go.
-实在抱歉 -走吧
- I'm sorry. I'm sorry. - Let's go.
-抱歉 -走吧
- Sorry. - Let's go, let's go.
-抱歉 真抱歉 -走吧
- I'm sorry, I'm sorry. Sorry. - Let's go.
快滚 混♥蛋♥
Just get out of here, you son of a bitch.
天呐 杰
Jesus, Jay.
前妻是突破口 皮特
The ex-wife is the key, Peter.
塔玛
Tamar?
塔玛收
上周
Last week?
美好的一天
Beautiful day.
你心中有最中意的作品了吗
Do you have a favorite?
乔治·霍代尔医生演示最新子♥宫♥切除法
你心中有最中意的作品了吗
Do you have a favorite?
芳娜
Fauna?
你好 芳娜
Hello, Fauna.
很高兴能接到你的来电 芳娜
It's lovely to hear your voice, Fauna.
乔治·霍代尔医生
我很高兴你能联♥系♥我
So glad you've contacted me.
其实 你该来找我 我们见一面
In fact, you should come here and see me.
到了再打给我
Call me when you arrive.
芳娜
Fauna?
芳娜
Fauna?
你在吗
You here?
我有要事相告
Something important to tell you.
带你去看看
To show you.
芳娜
Fauna?
谁在那儿
Who's there?
我报♥警♥了
I'm calling the police.
谁在那儿
Who's there?!
女士 打扰一下
Hey, Miss, excuse me.
你要搭车吗
Do you need a ride?
你听我说
Hey, hey, listen there,
我只是想和你聊聊
I just want to talk to you for a second.
你和塔玛·霍代尔有关系吗
Are you related to Tamar Hodel?
该死
Shit.
该死 别跟丢她 杰 千万别跟丢
Shit, don't lose her, Jay. Don't lose her.
找到你了
There you are.
你没事吧
You okay?
你没事吧 女士
You okay, Miss?
我很抱歉刚才惊扰到你了
I-- I'm sorry I scared you back there.
我就是...
I just...
芳娜 上车
Fauna, get in the car.
我就是想跟你聊聊
I just wanted to, talk with you for a second.
行吗
Do you mind?
芳娜 上车
Fauna. Get in the car.
我真的就想聊两句
Really, I just want to-- I just want to talk.
芳娜 快上车
Fauna, get in the car!
你没事吧
You all right?
天呐 那人是谁啊
Geez, who was that joe?
一脸坏人样
Seems like a real sweetheart.
你没事吧
You okay?
你是谁
Who are you?
你是塔玛·霍代尔的女儿吗
Are you Tamar Hodel's daughter?
你是谁
Who are you?
我是朋友
I'm a friend.
谁的朋友
A friend of who?
我能请你喝杯咖啡 吃块派吗 然后...
Can I buy you a cup of coffee, a slice of pie, then we can --
我们再聊正事
then we can talk?
你是塔玛的朋友吗
You a friend of Tamar's?
嗯
Yes.
我是
Yes, I am.
总之 我心向她
I'm on her side, anyways.
约翰辣厨
你叫什么
So what's your name?
童谣歌♥词
你叫什么
What's your name?
略略略
Puddin' tame.
就是不告诉你
Ask me again, I'll tell you the same.
我叫杰·辛格尔特里
I'm Jay Singletary.
我...
I...
我之前目睹你强闯科瑞娜·霍代尔家后慌忙逃跑
I saw the tail end of that B&E you were pulling on Corinna Hodel's house.
真有你的 你是在...
That was quite something. You just...
练体操 还是偷了人家的银器
practicing gymnastics or steal the family silver?
谢谢你的咖啡
Thanks for the coffee.
别走啊
Slow down.
我就开个玩笑
I'm just spinning your wheels.
这样吧
Tell you what.
我给你钱
I'll pay ya.
给我钱干嘛
Pay me for what?
你就坐这儿跟我聊10分钟
Just sit down, talk to me for 10 minutes, and...
把派吃完
eat your pie.
就10分钟
10 minutes.
-跟约会一样 -我看未必
- Some date. - I wouldn't call it a date.
为什么
Yeah, why not?
你会和"鬼魂"约会吗
Would you date a ghost?
"笑笑鬼"或者"昔日圣诞亡灵"还可以考虑
I might date a friendly ghost or the Ghost of Christmas Past.
那"低落鬼"呢
剧集 | 我即黑夜 | 导航列表