剧集 | 我即黑夜 | 导航列表
I would've walked with you.
我不想迟到
I didn't want to be late.
你会害我们被开除
You're gonna get us both fired.
-萨拉修女盯着呢 -管他什么萨拉修女呢
- Sister Sarah's watching. - Poo Sister Sarah.
你7点下班吗 我送你回家
You knockin' off at 7:00? I'll walk you home.
好 但别让我妈看见
Yeah. Don't let my mama see.
你妈真是个奇葩
Your mama is a whole different story.
我们7点见
I'll see you at 7:00.
我表哥在圣提涅拉的修车厂给我找了份活儿
My cousin's got a good job for me over at the auto shop on Centinela.
全职
Full time.
你想辍学吗
You gonna drop out?
也许吧
Maybe.
我表哥一星期给我37美元
My cousin's paying me $37 a week.
我可以找地方自己住了
I could get my own place.
我可以跟你同居 做你的女人
I could live with you. Be your woman.
别傻了 你年纪太小
Crazy. You're too young.
我可以隐瞒年龄
Well, I could lie.
别闹了
Shoot. u202d
牧师或法官会要求看你的出生证明
The preacher or the justice gon' want a birth certificate or something.
那我就改年龄
Then I'll change it.
我就是想跟你在一起 嫁给你
You know, I just want to be with you and get married,
做你的女人
be your woman.
别天真了 净说梦话
C'mon. You're dreaming.
我就只梦想着跟你在一起
You're all I dream about.
什么情况
What do we got?
你没事吧
Are you okay?
这个黑人男孩缠着你吗
Has this colored boy been bothering you?
没有 警官
No, sir.
我是黑人 警官
I'm colored, sir.
你是黑人吗
You're colored?
是 警官
Yes, sir.
我是跨种族混血
I'm mixed race.
我母亲 她是黑人
My mother, she's Negro,
我跟她住在斯巴克斯之东
and I live with her over in East Sparks.
她是黑人
She's colored.
赶紧走
Get out of here.
我让你走
I said get going.
走
Get!
我们走吧
All right, let's go.
赶紧回家吧
All right, go on home.
别在外面跟男生一起厮混
Don't be out here with these boys, messing around.
明天还要上学 赶紧走
You got school tomorrow. Go!
是这样
Well...
正如本·赫克特所说 他是一位杰出的作家
like Ben Hecht said, kid, and he was a great writer--
没有一个行业
there ain't a profession out there,
包括当兵 都比不上新闻工作者的无私英勇
not even soldiering, that makes a selfless hero like journalism.
是吗
Is that right?
没错
Yeah, that's right.
达菲说
And Duffy said,
"社交上 记者介于妓♥女♥和酒保之间
"Socially, a journalist fits between a whore and a bartender,
而精神上 则与伽利略平起平坐
but spiritually, u202dhe stands beside Galileo.
因为记者知道世界是圆的"
He knows the world is round."
对 还会转
Yeah, eppur si muove.
-妓♥女♥也知道 -但是
- Whores know that, too. - But-- But--
但是新闻界最重要一条规矩是 小子
But the most important rule of journalism is this, kid--
别等到下班后 再宿醉
never have a hangover on your own time.
你好啊 辛格尔特里先生
So, how you doing, Mister Singletary?
你得给我一点料 皮特 我不能...
You got to give me something, Pete. I can't--
别这样 杰
Come on, Jay.
你知道《洛杉矶时报》的规矩 我也是受命于人
You know how the Times works. I do what they tell me.
给我点料 不然
Just get me something, otherwise,
我就要"杀人"了
I'm gonna kill somebody.
因为我试过了 署了你的名字
'Cause I try, I put your name on the byline,
他们删掉了 他们才是大人物
and they shit-can it. They're elephants.
给我点料 皮特 不然我就杀了自己
Give me something, Peter, or I'm gonna kill myself.
-好吧 -我自杀
- All right. - I'll kill myself.
行行行
All right, all right, all right.
行 我有料 有料
All right, I got something. I got something.
这里应该有料
Maybe I got something in here.
听着
Here.
明天一大早在市殡仪馆
Tomorrow morning at the city morgue early,
有一个新闻发布会
there's a press conference.
一个女子被砍死了 也许是大新闻
Girl got hacked. Might be interesting.
警♥察♥形容尸体的原话是 "很不简单"
The cop said the body was, and I quote, "Really something."
珍妮丝·布鲁斯特
Janice Brewster.
拍点照片给我
Give me some photos.
写篇精彩的报道 我帮你想想办法
Write me something real. I'll see what I can do.
辞藻华丽一些 "很不简单"这种词就算了
Maybe a little more eloquent than "really something."
又一起没有意义的谋杀案 不会产生任何影响
Another stupid little murder about nothing that'll change nothing,
也没有人会在意
and... nobody cares.
这一行就这样 你清高不干啊
You know what? That's the gig. You above it?
不 我这条咸鱼还指望着翻身呢
No. I'm down in the gutter lookin' up at it.
原句来自王尔德 我们都在阴沟里 但仍有人仰望星空
寓意 生活不如意 但不能认命 而要拼搏
-很好 -"救星薄荷糖"
- Great. - Life Savers.
-能给我吗 -拿去吧
- You mind? - You're welcome.
我爱你
I love you.
你在《洛杉矶时报》投稿吗
Do you write for the L.A. Times?
-我啥 -你在《洛杉矶时报》投稿吗
- Do I what? - You write for the L.A. Times?
不是
No.
不是 我...
No, no. I'm a-- I'm a--
我是《考察家报》的特约记者
I'm a goddamn stringer for the Examiner.
我是个废柴
I'm a loser.
你明白了吗
Can you dig it?
-你有意见吗 小白脸 -好吧
- You got a problem, hotshot? - Okay.
没有
No, no problem.
没有吗 如果你觉得
No? 'Cause if you're feeling--
如果你很焦躁[青蛙] 我可以奉陪
if you're feeling froggy, we can do this dance.
-你出手就行了[跳一下] -没事
- You just make a jump. - It's okay.
你选地方[选个荷叶]Pick a lily pad.
-想来颗"救星糖"吗 -不用了 谢谢
- You want a Life Saver, kiddo? - No, thank you.
想让我送你回学校吗
Want me to drop you off at school?
不用
It's okay.
天 他有什么毛病
Jesus. What's wrong with him?
杰·辛格尔特里有什么毛病吗
What's wrong with Jay Singletary?
问题太多 都无从讲起
Shit, where do I even start?
首先 他曾是海军陆战队 派驻过朝鲜长津湖
He was a Marine at the Chosin in Korea for one,
但他的问题很严重 远不止如此
but his problems u202dare bigger than that, even.
他18岁时
You know when he was 18,
他曾是《洛杉矶时报》的全职记者
he was a full-time reporter for the L.A. Times?
他当时是个相当出色的记者
He was a damn good writer.
但他搞砸了
But he messed up, you know?
有些报道不能写
Some stories you can't tell.
这话是什么意思
What's that mean?
意思就是 你以后会了解
Well, it means-- and you'll learn this--
有些事不能报道出来
some stories don't want to be told.
有些报道会毁了你的生活
Some stories will eat you alive.
这是上哪疯去了
Well, look what the cat drug in.
妈妈
Hi, Mama.
你去哪了
Where you been?
去上班了
Just at work.
下班就直接回来了
Came straight home.
是吗
Is that right?
等下
Hold up.
你和路易斯·弗格森在一起吧
You was with that u202dLewis Ferguson, wasn't you?
我来告诉你 闺女
Well, let me tell you something, baby girl.
他不咋地
He ain't no good.
他配不上你
You better than him.
他没出息 配不上你
He a loser. He is no good!
路易斯·弗格森是个好男人 妈妈
Lewis Ferguson's a good man, Mama.
我们彼此相爱
I love him, and he loves me.
我的天 缺心眼儿的傻姑娘
My goodness, you stupid girl.
剧集 | 我即黑夜 | 导航列表