剧集 | 我即黑夜 | 导航列表
It seems.
我给你倒杯酒
I'll get you a drink.
我带了红酒
I brought wine.
那就摆上桌吧
Well, bring it on in.
我刚给自己煎牛排呢
I was just making myself a steak.
你要...
You like yours...
一分熟
rare?
有劳了
Please.
不忍♥直视啊 吉米
Terrible, Jimmy.
工欲善其事 必先利其器
You're only as good as your tools.
这把刀不错
Well, at least...
很抱歉 我错过了和芳娜在洛杉矶的会面
I'm sorry I missed Fauna in Los Angeles,
但时机似乎总是不凑巧
but it never seemed to be quite the right time.
这些刀具太钝了 吉米
These knives are piss-poor, Jimmy.
只能这样了
There's only so much I can do.
我很担心你 吉米
I'm worried about you, Jimmy.
你独自在家 芳娜在外鬼混
Alone out here, Fauna running wild.
她还搭上了一个脑残记者
And now she's hooked up with some cretin reporter,
我的朋友兼门徒死了
and my friend, my protégé is dead.
我甚是不解
It's confusing.
你一直很擅长保守秘密 吉米美妞
You've always been good at keeping secrets, Pretty Jimmy.
吉米·李
Jimmy Lee!
你在哪儿 妹子
Where you at, girl?!
救我
Help me!
救救我
Help me!
疏于运动啊 吉米
Hardly sporting, Jimmy.
斯坦利
Stanley!
斯坦利
Stanley!
天呐 怎么回事啊
God! What the hell, man?
吉米·李 坚持住
Jimmy Lee, hold up.
剧集 | 我即黑夜 | 导航列表