剧集 | 我即黑夜 | 导航列表
I'm gonna give you a tight, clean 300
讲述她被外星人绑♥架♥的过程
about how she was abducted by space aliens.
你是想像个偷♥窥♥狂一样 天天跟踪十八线演员
Do you want to follow drunk starlets like a peeping Tom?
-还是想做个真正的记者 -那也比这个强
- Or do you want to report? - That's probably better than this.
我接下来的一年 "八卦黑料组"还归我
I still got the "Sleaze Team" for the rest of the year,
我想让你干回狗仔 你就得认命
I can do what I want on the side.
所以接下任务 说声"谢谢 老大"
So take your assignment, say, "Thanks, boss..."
-谢谢 老大 -今天就得交稿 杰
- Thanks, boss. - And today, Jay. Today.
我真没想象力
Stupid me.
也许这事可以查出"双头婴儿"呢
There's probably something in here about a two-headed baby.
-你听着 -不不 真有
- Do you know what? - No, no, no. There is.
-肯定有 -找出意义
- I'm sure there is. - Find meaning in it.
-找出意义 -我就是直觉...
- Find meaning in it. Okay? - I just have a gut--
-我预感很好 -这才是你的工作
- I feel good about this. - That's your job.
是我 怎么了
Yeah? What?
你说得对
And you're right, you're right.
等下 等下 先别走
Wait, wait, wait, wait, wait wait, wait.
你说得对 我会重新做好
You're right. I'll make it right.
-我会重新做好 -晚上6点交稿
- I'll make it right. - By 6:00 p.m.
文章要博人眼球 艳惊四座 "新闻奖"级别
Something fascinating, amazing, Pulitzers all around!
"新闻奖"级别 借支笔
Pulitzers all around. I'm gonna take this.
"新闻奖"级别
Pulitzers all around!
怎么了
u202dWhat?
喂
Hello?
喂 是科瑞娜·霍代尔吗
Hello. Corinna Hodel?
请问您是谁
Who's calling, please?
霍代尔夫人 我是芳娜 芳娜·霍代尔
Mrs. Hodel, this is Fauna. Fauna Hodel?
塔玛的女儿
Tamar's daughter.
我之前打过电♥话♥
I-I- I called earlier.
霍代尔夫人
Mrs. Hodel?
现在是亨廷顿夫人了
It's Huntington now.
你之前打过电♥话♥吗
You called me before?
对 两晚之前
Yeah. Two nights ago.
你好像搞错了 孩子
I'm afraid you're mistaken, child.
至少接你电♥话♥的人不是我
Or at least, you never called me.
好吧 我想跟您谈谈
Well, I-I... I need to talk to you.
你想怎样
What do you want?
我希望您能帮我找到塔玛
Well, I was hoping that you could help me to find Tamar.
请帮帮我
I need your help. Please.
我很遗憾地告诉你
I'm very sorry to be the one to tell you that...
塔玛去世了
Tamar is deceased.
死了
Dead?
霍代尔医生
Doc-- Dr. Hodel, he--
他没说过这事
He didn't mention that.
我有点不太舒服
I'm afraid I'm not feeling well.
夫人 我得跟您谈谈
Ma'am, I-- No, I need to talk to you.
我从内华达过来
I came here from Nevada and...
如果她死了 那...
If-- If she's dead, then...
林荫走道612号♥ 我今天会过去
612 Alameda? I'll be there today.
我
I...
如果你执意要来 那就独自前来
If-- If you must come, come alone.
不要按门铃
And don't ring the bell.
敲三下门 再连敲三下
Knock three times, then three times more.
我从不会应门铃
I never answer the doorbell.
冰啤
酒吧
-贺拉斯 -该死
- Horace. - Shit.
好久不见 我请你喝一轮吧
Long time. Let me buy a round.
好
All right.
你喝什么
What's it gonna be?
三杯杜松子酒加汤力水
Triple gin with a splash of tonic.
马上就来
Comin' up.
我就是想见一下你
Man, I just wanted to see you.
我以为你会起疑心
Now, u202dI thought you'd be suspicious,
但你刚点了三杯杜松子酒 行
but you just ordered three gins. That's fine.
三杯酒多少钱 五块吗
How much is three gins? Like 5 bucks?
你心里有数
You got it.
谢谢
Thank you.
是这样
All right, so,
我知道你是洛杉矶县最靠谱的"监狱爆料人"
I know you are the most reliable jailhouse snitch in Los Angeles County,
说明你有两把刷子
which is saying something.
恭喜你得此封号♥ 很了不起
Congratulations. That's a big deal.
你能告诉我 谁是布洛迪·斯泰尔斯吗
Will you tell me who Brody Stiles is?
布洛迪·斯泰尔斯
Brody Stiles?
我的天
Shit, man.
布洛迪·斯泰尔斯是个"告密者"
Brody Stiles is a birdie.
什么意思
What do you mean?
他是洛杉矶警方的人
I mean he work with LAPD all the time.
他是警方的眼线
He's a pigeon, man.
他在法庭上装傻交代
He dummy up confessions in court,
"是 法官大人
"Yes, Your Honor,
他昨晚在牢房♥里跟我认罪了
he-- he confessed to me in his cell last night.
他干的"
He did it."
太没节操了
Ain't that some shit, man?
结果如今警方指控布洛迪杀害白人女性
Now they done got poor Brody for killin' a white girl,
准备判他重刑
and they fixin' to send him up hard.
你认识他
You know him?
白人女性才不会跟布洛迪·斯泰尔斯上车呢
Like a white woman gonna get in the car with Brody Stiles.
那个黑鬼有严重关节炎
That Negro arthritis so bad,
连酒瓶都拿不稳
he can barely hold his damn bottle.
嗯 我认识布洛迪
Yeah, I know Brody.
你好 你是
Hello. A-Are you...
我是芳娜
I'm Fauna.
进来
Come in.
你喜欢艺术品吗
Do you like art?
嗯 很漂亮
Yeah, it's wonderful.
我是个收藏夹
I'm a collector.
我在国内外都有藏品
I've collected here and abroad all my life.
一些作品是我父亲所作
Some of the works are by my father.
汤姆·亨廷顿 那个艺术家
Tom Huntington? The artist.
战争之前 他也是个人物
He was quite the thing before the war.
最后疯了
Went mad in the end.
真可怜
Poor darling.
我很遗憾
I'm sorry.
这些作品很不错
Th-- They're real nice.
你们长得确实很像
I suppose I do see the resemblance.
希望你没有随她的性格
I just hope you don't have her nature.
没有 夫人
Yes, ma'am.
她毁了这个家 是我们的不幸
What she did to this family, it's a tragedy.
夫人
Ma'am, what--
她什么时候去世的
When did she pass?
我要喝杯柠檬水
I was about to have a lemonade.
你想来一杯吗
Would you like some?
不用了 谢谢夫人
No, thank you, ma'am.
我很快回来
I'll be just a moment.
请坐吧
Please, have a seat.
你知道我的家族史在这个国家
Did you know that one can trace my family's history
可以追溯到17世纪之初吗
to the beginning of the 17th century in this country?
我母亲这一脉
On my mother's side.
他们乘坐"五月花号♥"而来
They came over on the Mayflower.
仁慈·缔造和平 这个名字不错吧
Mercy Makepeace. How's that for a name?
你外公的家族呢
Your grandfather's family, on the other hand,
他们是俄♥罗♥斯♥贵族的后代
they came from the Russian nobility.
他们曾跟沙皇一起捕猎过
They hunted wild boar with the Tsar.
白俄♥罗♥斯♥人 侥幸逃出俄♥罗♥斯♥了
White Russians, lucky to get out.
别到处窥探 很没教养
Don't snoop. It's rude.
抱歉
I-I'm sorry.
算了 过来坐吧
Never mind. Let's sit.
夫人 您能给我看一下塔玛的照片吗
M-Ma'am, can you please show me any pictures of Tamar?
或者说说她是什么样的人
Or can you at least tell me about her?
你要知道 塔玛不是我女儿
You must understand, Tamar was not my daughter.
我嫁给她父亲时 她都快6岁了
剧集 | 我即黑夜 | 导航列表