剧集 | 我即黑夜 | 导航列表
What about a sad ghost that...
这只鬼再也不吓人了 因为他丧失了生活之乐和...
can't scare anyone anymore because he's lost his joie de vivre, his...
激♥情♥之火
zest?
倒也可以
I might date a sad ghost like that.
你叫什么
So what's your name?
芳娜
It's Fauna.
你姓什么 芳娜
What's your last name, Fauna?
你是塔玛的女儿吗
Are you Tamar's daughter?
怎么了
Why?
与你有关吗
What's it to you?
我是名记者
I'm a reporter.
我多年前报道过塔玛
I wrote about Tamar a long time ago.
新闻记者吗
So, what, like, newspapers?
-对 -听起来有点分量
- Yeah. - u202dSounds important.
我可是个风云人物
I'm really important.
我就不同了
Not me.
是吗
You sure?
嗯 我是个无名小卒
Yep, I'm nobody.
也许吧
Maybe.
塔玛之前很出名吗
Was Tamar famous?
你和塔玛在一起吗
Is she around, Tamar?
你问她做什么
What do you want with her?
你说"心向着她"是什么意思
What do you mean, you're on her side?
什么意思 哪方面向着她
What does that mean? Side of what?
你当年是如何报道她的
What did you write about her?
你知道她现在何处吗
Do you know where she is?
不知道
No.
好吧
Okay.
但你得小心
But you want to be careful.
小心什么
Careful of what?
塔玛是个骗子
Tamar's a liar.
你听谁说的
Where did you hear that from?
我去下洗手间
I'm gonna use the ladies room.
该死
Shit.
哥们 看到一个姑娘经过吗
Hey, boys, did you see a girl walk through here?
昨晚倒是有一个
Not since last night.
请走前门
你做的派齁死了
Your pie is too sweet.
该死
Shit.
美军征兵中心
我宣誓效忠
有事吗 先生
Can I help you with something, sir?
中士怕是已经回家了
I'm afraid the sergeant's gone home.
嗯 我是想入伍 重新入伍...
Yeah, I was looking to enlist-- to reenlist...
-你之前服过兵役 -征战越南
- Well, you have prior service? - For Vietnam.
还有朝鲜
Yeah, Korea.
确实年代久远了 但我...
It was a long time ago, I know, but I...
我可以...
I could...
我可以指点年轻士兵
I could be of some real help to some of the young guys.
对 但入伍有年龄上限
Right. But there is a maximum age for enlistment,
最大27岁
which is 27.
想回归海军陆战队
Now, for re-enlistment into the Marine Corps,
需要有以前指挥官的推荐信
you might need some type of recommendation from a C.O.
-或是曾经的退伍证明 -嗯 我能打仗
- or your discharge paperwork. - Yeah, I can-- I can fight,
我帮得上忙 我真有用...
I can help, I could be a real --
-我可以... -好吧
- I could... - u202dOkay.
我经验丰富
You know, u202dI have experience, so,
入伍负责人是谁
who do I have to talk to to make that happen?
先生 我明白你的意思
Sir, I understand.
要不你先填好表格吧
Why don't you just fill this out?
登记姓名 军级 编号♥
I need your name, your rank, your serial number,
方便我们尽快找出你的从军记录
and we'll be able to locate your records as soon as possible.
但年龄要求卡得很死
But the age requirement is not waiverable.
你多大了
How old are you?
18岁 先生
18 years old, sir.
别当出头鸟
Keep your head down.
-大丽花啊 -多少钱
- Dahlia, huh? - u202dHow much?
25美分
25 cents.
谢谢
Thanks.
前途无量啊 赛普
This shows real promise, Sepp.
你的能力实现了飞跃
You've made a great leap.
谢谢夸奖
Thank you.
医生 我能否...
Doctor, couldn't I...
我肯定能对您更有助益
I know there's so much more I can do for you.
做您真正的事业
Your real work.
您的秘密大业
Your secret work.
拜托 乔治
Please, George.
天 你真是太看得起自己了
My God, man, u202dyou give yourself such airs.
你这件事确实干得不错
Well, you've succeeded here.
但路还长着呢
But there's so much farther for you to travel.
能否就让我...
Couldn't I just--
认清自己
Know thyself.
记得我是在哪儿找到你的吗
Remember where I found you?
你当时在庸庸碌碌虚度岁月
Rotting in insipid banality.
我将你从课本中解放
I took away your school books
带你领略高雅艺术
and gave you De Sade, Breton, Stirner.
知足吧 你已超脱于一众混吃等死之蛆虫
Be content to be a man amongst all these puling maggots.
希腊神话人物 由于骄傲自满飞近太阳 造成羽毛翅膀上的蜡融化 从空中坠落而亡
但莫要妄图企及我的高度 伊卡洛斯But donot dare my height, Icarus.
你自认已窥得真♥相♥
You think you contemplate the truth,
然你所见实乃光之一隅
but you see the barest glimmer,
盛光非你所能承受
and the full light would blind you.
而且 你已经肩负重任了 赛普
Besides, you have important work already, Sepp.
你得盯住那丫头
You need to keep track of the girl.
天呐 丫头 你去哪儿了
Jesus! Girl, where you been?
抱歉 肥妈 我...
I'm sorry, Big Momma. I...
我去见朋友了
I had to meet a friend.
怎么了
What's going on?
邻居小子死了
Neighborhood boy got hisself killed.
惨遭杀害
Murdered.
怎么回事
What's going on?
就是一直打给你的那个尼诺
It was that boy Nero who was calling you.
你还记得一直电♥话♥骚扰你那小子吧
You remember that boy that kept calling?
我没想到他会惨死
I never thought he would.
不 不
No, no.
他的舌头...
He got his tongue...
被人割下打成结了
cut out and tied into a knot.
真是闻所未闻
You ever heard of something like that?
这事真没道理啊 妈妈
It just don't make no sense, Mama.
我真是费解
I just can't understand it.
这儿又不是密西西比
This ain't Mississippi.
节哀顺变
I'm so sorry.
我知道你们俩相识很久了
I know you known that boy a long time.
闹哪样
What the hell?!
妹子 你吓死我了
Girl, you scared me.
事情不对劲 泰伦斯
There's something going on, Terrence.
我不能住这儿
I can't stay here.
这里不安全
It's not safe.
拜托 你能带我去旅馆吗...
Please, you can-- u202dyou can drop me at a hotel or...
随便哪儿都行
or somewhere.
我就是不能住在这儿
I just can't stay here.
天 尼诺之死...
Man, what happened to Nero...
简直匪夷所思
it's weird, man.
祸从天降啊
You know, shit happens.
尼诺惹了不该惹的人物
Nero messes with the wrong cats.
但这事不像是他们的作风
But not like this.
拜托
Please.
我睡这儿 你睡床吧
I'll sleep in here, and you can take the bed.
不不
No, no.
这怎么行
I can't.
该我睡这儿
I'd sleep on the floor first.
怎么能让你睡这儿...
Nah, come on. T-There's...
别客气了 就让我睡沙发吧
No, please. u202dJust let me be on the couch.
剧集 | 我即黑夜 | 导航列表