剧集 | 我即黑夜 | 导航列表
and this is at my discretion...
怎么才能让一个自作聪明的人知难而退
is what does it take to get a message across to a smart-ass?
断掉一根手指
Is it a finger?
还是瞎掉一只眼
Is it an eye?
但是断掉一根手指 对你威慑力不大吧
Probably a finger u202ddoesn't mean a great deal
毕竟你是真正的战争英雄
to a genuine war hero like yourself...
所以我觉得有必要弄瞎一只眼
So I think it needs to be an eye.
怎么了
What happened?
怂到不敢说话了吗
Not so chatty anymore?
坐稳了 因为会很疼
Now, hold still, 'cause this is gonna really, really hurt.
你还踢我啊 你踢啊
You gonna kick me? Kick me?
你觉得自己上过战场 就了解仇恨了 是吧
See, you thought you knew everything there was to know about hate.
我今天就教教你什么叫仇恨
I want to teach you something new about hate today.
比利斯
Billis!
该死
Goddamn it!
-干什么 -比利斯 出来
- What?! - Billis, get out here!
妈蛋
Shit!
我不管上面有谁罩着这个蠢货
I don't care how protected this monkey is,
我绝不会放过他
he ain't getting away with this.
什么情况 长官
What's going on, sir?
我这是在调查审讯...
That's my investigation through--
闭嘴吧 比利斯
Shut up, Billis.
你闭嘴吧 奥尔斯
Shut your face, Ohls.
-这里没你说话的份儿 -够了
- This ain't your pond. - Enough!
这里也没有你说话的份儿 年轻人
This ain't your pond, neither, son.
这里我说的算
This is my Goddamn pond.
你以什么罪名拘留他
You got a charge for that detainee?
-没有 长官 -很好
- No, sir. - u202dVery well.
既然无指控罪名 你可以把嫌犯退押给奥尔斯警探了
Without charges, you can remand your suspect over to Detective Ohls.
没问题
Sure thing.
一群跳梁小丑
Bunch of Goddamn clowns.
你知道你这是自毁前程吗
You know what you just did to your career?
-我知道 -你这辈子别想翻身了
- Yeah, I know. - Kaputnik, Sputnik.
-我知道 -为什么
- I know. - Why?
你怎么为了那个死狗仔这么拼命
For that flaky shit-bird?
说了你也不懂 比利斯
You wouldn't understand, Billis.
你就说吧
Come on, explain it to me.
怎么 他在军营给你"暖过床"啊
What, does he keep your pup-tent warm?
你没参加那场战役
Look, you weren't there.
你听过"犬之司"吗
You ever heard of Dog Company?
你了解1240高地发生的战役吗
About ?what happened on Hill 1240?
长津湖血战中的锁钥重地 当时驻守美军瞬时溃不成军
"犬之司"派了两百多人到高地
Dog Company sent 200 guys up that hill,
只有16个人活着走出来
only 16 ever came off.
我两条腿都中枪了 已与死人无异
I'm hit in both legs, I'm a dead man.
我没失血而死 是因为中弹伤口被冻住了
I don't bleed out u202d'cause the bullet holes froze.
当时彻骨寒冷
I might as well have been on the moon.
你想象到那个画面了吗
Are you following this?
里面那个死狗仔
That flaky shit-bird in there,
我亲眼所见 比利斯
I seen him with my own eyes, Billis.
他浴血奋战 杀敌无数
I seen him run dry and kill God knows how many of 'em--
光用挖掘工具 就干掉七八个
seven or eight of 'em with his entrenching tool.
一个铁锹
A shovel.
就拿一个破铁锹去杀敌
Just a little shitty shovel.
只要我活着 就别想关押他
So he walks while I'm alive.
你要死 我也不拦你了
So be it...
"犬之司"
Dog Company.
如果要进到那里 就扶稳了
I mean, if you go in there, man, hold right there.
把所有人赶下车
Pulling everyone off the damn bus,
白白耗费了大家两个小时
making 'em sit out in the sun for two hours for nothin'.
你见到你的白人外婆了
So you saw your white grandma?
-她什么样啊 -有钱吗
- What's she like? - u202dRich?
对 白富婊 大骗子 有事瞒着我
Yeah, she was rich and a liar, hiding things from me.
我觉得也许
I think maybe even...
说不好 也许塔玛的事也是骗我
I don't know. Maybe even Tamar.
-塔玛又是谁啊 -她是我真妈
- Who's Tamar now? - She's my real mother.
我生母
My birth mother.
我觉得她躲在那栋房♥子里
I think she was in that house, hiding.
我打算回去找她
I'm gonna go back and find her.
我要是有钱了 我就会买♥♥台彩电
I mean, if I was rich, I'd get me a color TV.
天 那得是一大笔钱啊
Shoot, I think about money plenty.
去认亲捞一笔吧 妹子
Go on and get that money, girl.
你们都别烦她了
Y'all need to leave her alone.
她只是想寻亲而已
She's just looking for her family.
小帕
Pat?
我就只想自己住一间 而且卧室带门
I just want my own room so I could shut the door.
小帕
Pat?! u202d
芳娜 等你有钱了 我们能跟你一起去住豪♥宅♥吗
Fauna, when you get it, can we come live with you in your big white house?
-我不是爱财之人 -有你的电♥话♥ 孩子
- I ain't about that, Tina. - Telephone, girl!
你当我们傻啊
How stupid we look?
你们别总去让她烦心了
Just give the girl some space, man.
-你看到了吧 -看到了
- You see that? - u202dI saw that.
喂
Hello?
妹子啊
Girl?
我是尼诺
Yeah, this is Nero.
你想怎样
What do you want?
我不记得我了吗
You don't remember me?
我是上次派对上那个帅气小哥
The handsome one from the party.
你想怎样
What do you want?
我想怎样
What do I want?
我想怎样 你心里还不清楚吗
What do I want? u202dCome on, what you think I want?
大白天你就喝多了吗
Have you been drinking already?
欲擒故纵啊
Playing hard to get, you know?
我了解你这种妹子
I know all about you.
你对我感兴趣
See, I saw you looking.
别再打给我了 有病
Stop calling me, you snap case.
你们这些妞儿 其实跟男人一样有欲♥火♥
See, y'all girls, y'all want it just as bad as dudes.
我舌技过人
See, I got a magic tongue.
你没事该来体验一下
And you should check it out sometime.
我们俩
You know we're...
我们俩互不相欠了
we're square.
我们俩的人情永远都在
No, we ain't square. Ever.
你又不能保证不惹祸
You think you can stay out of trouble?
但问题是
Yeah, but see, they...
他们不会平白无故教训我 这里有事儿
they wouldn't have dropped the hammer on me if it was nothing.
他们已经明摆着有猫腻了
They just showed me u202dthat there's something there.
简直明目张胆
They blew their whole hand.
杰 这样跟比利斯对着干
Jay, crossing Billis like that,
就是得罪了警局上下以及政♥府♥机关的所有人
that means I've crossed all kinds of people up and down the food chain.
他左右逢源 人脉很广
He's more connected than Ma Bell.
很抱歉殃及到你
Sorry about that.
我要被调到圣安娜山的动物管理局了
They are gonna put me on animal control in Santa Ana...
直至把我逼疯或辞职
till I quit or eat my gun.
我再没有人情牌可打了 也没有再能帮上你的人了
I'm out of favors, you're out of friends.
下次你被他们逮住 你就死定了
If they get you again, you're staying got.
上来吧 小子
Hop in, Sally.
塔玛
Tamar?
印度尼西亚内战的事 有人得去帮下马丁
And somebody's gotta be helping Martin with the civil war thing in Indonesia.
他总搞不清时差
He can't figure out the time thing,
总是在人家睡觉时打来电♥话♥
so he keeps calling in his sides when the desk is asleep.
我有事找你
u202dI gotta talk to you.
你好 杰 我在开会呢
Hello, Jay. I'm in a meeting here.
你先等我十分钟
Give me 10 minutes, please.
-是急事 -好
- It's pressing. u202d- Yeah.
-你去喝杯汽水吧 -不渴
- Just can you go have a soda? - u202dNot thirsty.
-那就喝杯苏格兰威士忌和汽水 -不喝酒
- Go have a scotch and soda. - Don't drink.
那你就去喝"一小杯汽水"吧
Go have a shot of soda, for God's sakes!
汤米 你能负责这事吗
All right. All right, Tommy, can you take that one on, please?
-好 -我知道很不容易 但至少你没结婚
- Yeah. - I know it sucks, but at least you ain't married.
你就接手了吧
So take it.
谢谢大家
Thank you, guys.
剧集 | 我即黑夜 | 导航列表