剧集 | 我即黑夜 | 导航列表
正因如此 你和路易斯·弗格森就不是一路人
That's why you don't need no Lewis Ferguson.
换好衣服 上学去吧
Now go and get dressed for school.
别迟到
Don't be late.
坏了 是这样
Shoot. You know what?
我的通行证在车里
You know what? The... the pass is in the car,
我是洛杉矶时报的人 所以...
but I'm-- I'm with the L.A. Times, so...
去拿吧
Go get it.
-去吧 去拿吧 -好好好
- Yeah, go get it. - Yeah, yeah, yeah.
快点吧 他们可不等人
Better hurry up. They ain't gonna wait.
他知道我不信鬼神吗
Does he know I stand with Galileo?
他才不知道呢
No, he does not.
慈悲修女医院
内华达 斯巴克斯
怎么 还想哭啊
What, you gonna cry now?
眼泪包
Little baby.
凯瑟琳 请到重症监护室
Catherine, please come to Critical Care.
凯瑟琳 请到重症监护室
Catherine, please come to Critical Care.
萨拉
Sarah.
奈莉把6C的病人调到哪儿去了
Where did Nellie move the patient in 6C to?
她可别放病人出院了啊
She better not have released him.
菲斯巴医生修改了诊断...
Dr. Feldspar changed the diagnosis...
这具尸体是昨天送来的
This the one that came in yesterday.
这是你要找的那个人吗
Is that what you're looking for over here?
好像是角落那个
I think it's the one over there in the corner.
不是那个
That isn't it.
真正让我瞠目结舌的是
So, the thing that really amazed me is
那栋房♥子六个月没住人
the house hadn't been occupied in six months.
-不是吧 -闻起来就像我妈做的甘薯派
- What? u202d- And it smelled just like my mama's sweet potato pie.
老天 我差点没忍♥住瞧一眼她的阴♥道♥
Man, I damn near looked in that lady oven.
-真是难以置信 -换我 就瞧瞧了
- I mean, I couldn't believe it. - I would've.
你好吗 珍妮丝
How you doing, Janice?
不怎么样啊
Not that great.
-我跟你说 -嗯
- Let me tell you something. - Yeah?
我双脚可舒服了
My feet have never felt better.
这是我穿过最舒适的鞋
These are the most comfortable shoes I've ever had.
真惨啊
That's a mess.
好吧
Okay.
找到了
This is it.
我讨厌这里
I hate this place.
嗯
Yeah.
想不到吧
This is what it's come to.
你这个傻...
You stupid...
苍天啊
Golly.
怎么回事...
What the hell is wrong with m- -
什么鬼
What the hell?
-我感觉好多了 医生 -出来
- I'm feeling a lot better, Doc. - Come here!
-逗比 -起来
- Funny guy. - Come on.
-起来 -把他带走
- Get up! - Get him out of here.
快走 虽然我不知道你为谁效力
Come on. u202dI don't know who you work for,
但你这是非法闯入
but that's illegal trespassing.
肯定还乱翻东西了
Shit, I bet there's tampering.
-别啊... -还乱丢垃圾
- Come on, that's... - And littering!
-没错 -混♥蛋♥
- Yeah. - Jackass.
-嗯 乱丢垃圾 -"机灵鬼"
- Yeah, littering. - Hey, genius.
你就陪着卡尔文吧
Keep Calvin company.
-你是卡尔文 -嗯
- Hey, are you Calvin? - Yeah.
嗯 他们让我...
Yeah, they wanted me to...
问问你有什么需要
to see if you, needed anything.
-不用了 -嗯
- I'm good, man. - Yeah.
-我很好 -我这就从你腿上挪开
- I'm great. - I'll get off your legs now.
-路易斯 路易斯 -怎么了
- Lewis. Lewis! - Yeah.
你有钱吗
You got any nickels, dimes, anything?
有啊 怎么了
Yeah, I think so. Why?
给我就是了
Just give it to me.
大约一小时前
About an hour ago.
拜托 你能去楼下看看吗
Please, could you check downstairs?
谢谢你
Thank you.
路易斯
Lewis?
怎么了 修女
Yes, ma'am?
你看到小帕了吗
Have you seen Pat anywhere?
没看到 修女 有一会儿没见到了
No, ma'am, not in a minute.
看到她 请让她立刻来找我
Well, if you see her, tell her to see me at once, please.
好的 修女
Yes, ma'am.
到底怎么回事 小帕
What the hell is going on, Pat?
确认领养协议
乔治·黑尔·霍代尔医生
富兰克林大街5121号♥
加州 洛杉矶
联♥系♥方式 NO50232
你好
Hello?
哪位
Hello?
-霍代尔先生 -你是哪位
- Mr. Hodel? - Who is this?
霍代尔先生...
Mr. Hodel...
-我是小帕 -小帕 不好意思
- It's Pat. - Pat, I'm sorry.
你应该找错人了 我是个医生
I think you've got the wrong number, and it's Doctor.
我是芳娜
It's Fauna.
霍代尔先... 医生
Mr. - - Dr. Hodel...
我是塔玛的女儿
Tamar's daughter.
你的外孙女 先生
Your granddaughter, sir.
芳娜
Fauna.
你好 芳娜
Hello, Fauna.
真高兴接到你的来电
Nice to hear from you.
你在哪里
Where are you?
-我在斯巴克斯 先生 -也是
- I'm in Sparks, sir. - Of course.
是该在斯巴克斯
Sparks. Of course.
那边一切都好吧
And things are well there?
嗯 还好
Yes, I-I guess.
格林韦德太太有好好照顾你吗
Has Mrs. Greenwade been taking good care of you?
嗯 她对我挺好
Fine, I guess.
好 那就好
Good. Good.
你联♥系♥过塔玛吗
Have you spoken to Tamar?
没 我没有
N-No, I-I didn't.
好 挺好 没联♥系♥更好
Good, good. That's for the best.
很遗憾 你母亲情况不太好
Your mother, sadly, is not well.
情况很严重
Not at all.
换做是我 就不会联♥系♥她
I wouldn't talk to her if I were you.
只会徒增烦恼
It would be very distressing and confusing.
但我很高兴能接到你的来电 芳娜
But it's lovely to hear your voice, Fauna.
我很高兴你能联♥系♥我
I'm so glad you've contacted me.
其实 你该来找我 我们见一面
In fact, you should come here and see me.
你愿意来吗
Would you like that?
-嗯 先生 我愿意 -太好了
- Yes, sir, I would. - Wonderful.
到了再打给我
Call me when you arrive.
再见
Goodbye now.
小帕
Pat!
小帕
Pat.
萨拉修女 我很抱歉
Yes, Sister Sarah, I'm sorry.
-我不该擅自那么做 -节哀吧 孩子
- I shouldn't have done that. - I am so sorry, child.
我很抱歉让你承受这样的打击
I'm sorry you have to bear this burden.
不 我该先征求您意见 抱歉
No, I should've asked. I'm sorry.
小帕 听我说
Pat! Listen to me.
-是你妈妈 -我妈妈
- It's your mother. - My mother?
-妈妈 -我很遗憾
- Mama? - I'm so sorry.
你母亲离去了
Your mother's passed.
她被召唤走了
She's been called.
-什么 -你母亲去世了 孩子
- What? - Your mother is dead, child.
吉米·李魂归上帝了 警♥察♥打来了电♥话♥
Jimmy Lee's gone to God. The police called.
别难过 我们共同祈祷吧
It's okay. Let us pray.
我们一起向上帝祈祷
Let's say the Lord's Prayer.
天父 您...
Our Father, who art - -
小帕
Pat.
妈妈
Mama?
妈妈
Mama!
妈妈
剧集 | 我即黑夜 | 导航列表