剧集 | 我即黑夜 | 导航列表
Mama!
妈...
Ma- -
所以车才开不起来
u202dThat's why the car don't work.
我该做的都做了
Everything I'm supposed to be doing.
她比螺丝刀还拧呢
She's more screwed up than that screwdriver.
见鬼
Look, damn it.
我就说她会飞奔回来吧
Didn't I tell you I'd get her here lickety split?
-该死 -你做得也太绝了
- Shit. - Can't believe you did that.
瞧你干的好事
See what you done did?
你这下开心了吧
I hope you're happy.
你感受到了吗
You feel that?
我想让你体验一下...
I wanted you to feel it - -
心脏被掏出的滋味
when God tears your heart out.
我这么多年一直担惊受怕
That's what I live with.
怕有一天我的一切都被会夺走
And everything can be snatched away from me at any moment.
你小时候
When you was a baby,
有一头金黄的卷毛
you had them blond curls.
我们俩去逛超♥市♥
We was at the supermarket.
一个白人♥大♥姐威胁要报♥警♥
White woman said u202dshe was gonna call the cops.
我当时不得不说 "我只是帮忙看孩子"
I had to tell them, "I'm just watching her."
我当时只能假装你的保姆
I was your nanny.
我懂 妈妈
I know, Mama.
你干什么
What the hell you think you're doing?
-我要走了 -走
- I'm leaving. - Leaving?
想得倒是美
Like - - Like hell you are.
-你不能走 -我就要走
- Like hell you ain't. - I am.
又是路易斯那个小子的事吧
Okay, this is about that Lewis boy, right?
我要报♥警♥ 把他关起来
I'll call the police. I'll see him in jail!
不是 我不是跟路易斯走
No, u202dI ain't going with Lewis.
我要去洛杉矶
I'm going to Los Angeles.
什么
What?
你说什么呢 去那儿干什么
What are you talking about? What for?
我联♥系♥他了
I called him.
你联♥系♥谁了
You called who?
我外公
My grandfather.
-你听到了没 -嗯 听到了
- You hear that? - Yeah, I heard you.
我懂了
I heard you.
他邀请我去洛杉矶
Well, he's invited me to Los Angeles,
我要去那儿
and I'm going.
那就走吧 我一直...
Go on, then. I always - -
我一直想着 你总有一天会离开我
I always knew that you'd leave me,
你想走就走吧
so go on and go.
你刚才假死骗了我
You had me thinking you were dead just now.
你知道我有多害怕吗 我从医院飞奔回来
You know how scared I was? I ran here from the hospital.
我要怎么跟萨拉修女交待
What would I tell Sister Sarah?
"我妈没死 就是装疯卖♥♥傻呢"
"Yeah, my mama, she ain't dead. She's just crazy."
我要走了 妈妈
You know, I am leaving, Mama.
我要去找我真正的家人了
I'm going to find my real family.
小心点
Watch out, man.
老比利斯把雷杰纳德·希克斯毒打了一顿
Old Billis beat Reginald Hicks up so bad,
他直接死在84街的分局了
he died at u202dthe 84th Street substation.
比利斯可是个厉害人物
Billis on the rough side.
可不是嘛
Now you tell me.
-白人真不经打啊 -是啊
- White boys surely do bleed. - Yeah.
确实挺掉价
It's pathetic, I know.
你怎么会在这儿
Why are you in here?
-为什么 -嗯
- Why? - Yeah.
我还希望他们能告诉我呢
I expect they'll tell me at some point.
你怎么会在这儿
Why you in here, man?
我怎么在这儿
Why am I here?
用力过猛 或者是...
Trying too hard or...
不够走心
not trying hard enough.
很难讲 卡尔文
It's hard to tell, Calvin.
路途遥远
That's a long way.
我从没去过洛杉矶
I've never been to Los Angeles.
我只去一周
It's only for a week.
你既然知道了自己的身世 找到了富裕的家人
If you find out who you are and find your rich family,
为什么还会想回来呢
why would you want to come back here?
因为我的身世并不重要
'Cause it doesn't matter who I am.
我想和你在一起
I want to be with you.
发车了
Load up!
照顾好自己
Take care of yourself now, you hear?
好的
You know I will.
我得走了
I got to go.
再见
Bye.
我会想你的
Hey. I'll miss you.
我也会想你
I'll miss you.
怎么回事 杰...
What the hell? Jay...
来吧 扶你出来
Come on, come on.
轻点 慢点 慢点
Gentle. Easy, easy, easy.
真是没天理
This is horse shit.
-是啊 -你打算告他吗
- Yeah, it is. - You want to press charges?
不
No.
我还能弹钢琴就行
Just want to make sure I can still play the piano.
怎么回事
What happened?
-没什么 -是比利斯吗
- Nothing. - Was it Billis?
如果你想 我可以帮你报♥警♥
If you want, I can take this to the captain.
-不不 谢谢你 不用了 -苍天啊
- No, no. Thank you, but no. - For Christ's sakes,
-你是个记者 杰 -真没事
- you're a reporter, Jay. - It's nothing.
-还说没事 -不是啥大事
- It's nothing?! - It's not a big thing.
我不想小题大做
I don't want to make a stink.
如果事情闹大
Then next thing you know,
我可能会被人推下楼梯 或者在监狱上吊自尽
I fly down a flight of stairs and hang myself in a cell.
你很清楚后果
You know how it goes.
我跟他谈过撤销指控的事了
Well, I talked to him about dropping the charges.
他同意了 毕竟我们是同事
He agreed, seeing as we served together and all.
谢了 兄弟
Thanks, pal.
那是什么
What's that?
20张比利斯没发现的胶卷照片
20 exposures u202dthat Billis did not find.
杰 你要小心
Listen, Jay... Be careful.
比利斯只是个小喽啰
Billis, he's just a hand.
他背后的势力不好惹
You don't want to see what he's connected to.
你说什么呢
What are you talking about?
我是说 你不该去惹比利斯
I'm talking about u202dif you're seeing Billis, you're in the wrong place.
我就爱剑走偏锋 回见
Story of my life. I'll see you around.
评价一下我现在的样子吧
1 to 10, how great do I look?
算了
Don't answer that.
改天来我家吃晚饭吧
You ought to come for dinner some time.
表面笑嘻嘻 心里妈卖♥♥批
Two up, one back, right?
人往高处走
Take the higher ground.
人往高处走 水往低处流
Take the high ground, and don't piss in the stream, boys.
我们明天一起喝一杯
We'll be drinking that water tomorrow.
我们明天一起喝一杯
We'll be drinking that water tomorrow.
谢谢你
Thank you.
美好的一天
Beautiful day.
是啊
Yes, it is.
-抽烟吗 -不了 谢谢
- Smoke? - No, thank you.
我不抽烟
I don't smoke.
挺好
That's good.
-你要远行吗 -不 先生
- Are you traveling far? - No, sir.
就是去洛杉矶
Just to Los Angeles.
怎么去洛杉矶
What brings you to Los Angeles?
乘坐"灰狗"去
A Greyhound.
我去探望外公 之前从没见过他
I'm visiting my grandfather. Never met him.
应该会挺有意思
Well, u202dthat will be interesting.
嗯 我只想知道自己的身世
Yeah, I just want to know where I come from and who I am.
了解身世很重要
That's a good thing to know.
我该走了
Well, that's my ride.
-再见 -暂别了
- See ya. - Bye now.
哪位
Yeah?
你是杰·辛格尔特里记者吗
剧集 | 我即黑夜 | 导航列表