剧集 | 我即黑夜 | 导航列表
很多年
Years?
嗯
Yeah.
你也在找塔玛
You looking for Tamar, too?
嗯
Yeah.
你知道她在哪儿吗
You know where she is?
也许
Maybe.
也许吧
Maybe.
我跟你做笔交易
I'll make you a deal.
查清那人的底细
Find out why that guy was...
然后我们俩一起去找塔玛谈谈
And then you and I will go together and talk to Tamar.
嗯 没问题 这倒可以
Yeah. Okay, sure. I can do that.
我去他家找找线索
I can, check his place out, see what I can see.
我今天就去
I'll go today.
你为什么想知道
Why do you want to know?
你为什么迫切地想找塔玛
Why are you looking for Tamar so bad?
塔玛不是关键
Tamar's not the- - not the story.
关键是乔治·霍代尔
It's George Hodel.
她...
She...
她知道 或者曾经知道内情
She knows something or knew something.
什么内情
What thing?
乔治·霍代尔涉嫌刑事案件
George Hodel was involved in criminal activity,
他与很多事有牵扯 其中之一
and one of the thing- - one of the many things he was doing
就是非法在好莱坞附近经营一家堕胎诊所
was running an abortion clinic out of Hollywood, which is illegal.
堕胎 就为这事吗
Abortion? That's what this is about?
还有别的事
Well, it's about other things, too,
但我都没有确凿证据
but nothing I'm sure of.
我不会帮你撰写不利于我妈 我家人的报道
Look, I'm not gonna help you write a story that hurts my mother and my family.
别提她 也别提我
So, leave her out. And me.
只字别提我 也别打听我
No, don't write about me. Don't ask about me, okay?
行 没问题
Yeah, I got it.
我只想知道真♥相♥ 仅此而已
I just want the truth. That's all.
塔玛好像在夏威夷
I think maybe Tamar is in Hawaii.
你带我去夏威夷
You get me a plane ticket to Hawaii,
我们一起跟她谈谈
and we'll go talk to her together.
到了那儿 我就给你详细住址
I'll get you the complete address when we get there.
你得保证带我一起去
Just promise me you'll take me with you.
夏威夷
Hawaii, huh?
握手保证
Shake my hand?
谁啊
Yeah?
赛普先生 有你的信
Mr. Sepp? Message for you.
伊万诺维奇·维克多·赛普先生收
帕萨迪纳艺术画廊
邀请函
画展
新视角
遗失的地平线
资助人
乔治·霍代尔医生
周六晚
6点至九点
♪午夜♪
♪ Midnight ♪
♪你要于午夜抵达♪
♪ You've got to get there at midnight ♪
♪与同类相见♪
♪ And you'll be met there by others like you ♪
♪蓝眸男子♪
♪ Brothers, eyes blue ♪
♪街边微笑♪
♪ Smiling on the street ♪
♪我之梦想♪
♪ I'll dream ♪
好
Yeah!
掌声感谢乐队成员 鼓掌呀
Let's hear it for the band! Come on.
为乐队鼓鼓掌
Give a hand for the band!
回到洛杉矶的感觉真棒
It feels good to be back in Los Angeles.
我去去就回
Be right back.
你唱得真好听 妈妈
You sounded real good up there, Momma.
像是一代歌♥后莲娜·霍恩
Like Lena Horne.
唱歌♥向来是我的拿手好戏
Well, you know, singing's the one thing that always came easy for me.
无论歌♥颂为何
Don't matter what the song's about,
我都能唱
I can sing it.
萨米·戴维斯曾听过我在这里唱歌♥
You know, Sammy Davis heard me sing right there?
当年就是在这儿
Right there. Right here, back in the day.
他找上我 给了我他的明信片
He came up to me, gave me his card.
他说要带我去首都唱片公♥司♥
He said he was gonna take me to Capitol Records.
萨米·戴维斯
Sammy Davis.
你去哪儿了
So, where you been, huh?
住你情郎家里了
Shacked up?
妈妈 之前在斯巴克斯一直跟踪我的那个人...
Momma, that man who used to follow me around in Sparks...
妈妈 我想知道那个人的事
Momma, I need to know some things about that man
了解乔治·霍代尔的事
and about George Hodel.
他提过你的名字 妈妈
He said your name, Momma.
我对此一无所知
I don't know nothing about it.
-我真的很想知道... -你想知道啊
- I really need to know- - - You need to know some things?
-嗯 我想 -你要知道你过得多幸福
- Yes, I do. - You need to know how good you got it.
该死
Shoot.
和密西西比相比
Compared to Mississippi?
我不是指这件事 妈妈
That's not what I'm talking about, Momma.
你认识霍代尔医生吗
Did you know Dr. Hodel?
认识吗
Did you?
他称你为 格林韦德太太
He called you Mrs. Greenwade.
过来
Come on.
我宁愿先弄死你 也不愿你和他们有牵扯
I see you dead before I let them at you.
我保护不了谁 也无力控制事情走向
I can't protect nothing. I can't control nothing.
但我能教训你
But I can do that.
暴♥力♥
Violence- -
会腐蚀你的心灵
It'll burn your heart,
若不放下 会伴随你终生
mark you forever if you don't let it go.
现在你知道了
Now you know something.
你无法一直隐瞒住真♥相♥ 妈妈
You can't hide the truth forever, Momma.
你得跟我回家 孩子
You need to come home with me, baby,
趁你还没伤透我的心
'fore you break my heart.
我会查明一切
I'm gonna find out everything,
我不在乎连带损伤
and I don't care what it breaks.
-你好 亨廷顿女士 -你好
- Hello, Mrs. Huntington. - Good to see you.
见到你很开心
Nice to see you.
我很高兴你能来
I'm so glad you could make it.
嗯 尤其如此
Yes. Particularly.
嗯 谢谢你
Yeah. Thank you.
亨廷顿夫人
Ms. Huntington?
你给我打过电♥话♥ 记得吗
You called me. You remember?
我是一名记者
I'm a- - I'm a reporter.
杰·辛格尔特里
Jay Singletary.
我想跟你谈谈乔治·霍代尔
I'd like to talk about- - about George Hodel.
我根本不认识你
I have no idea who you are.
你能看一眼这张照片吗
If you could just take a moment and take a look at this picture,
-看看你是否有印象 -打扰一下
- if that means anything to you. - Excuse me.
那个人骚扰我
This man is bothering me.
好的 女士
Yes, ma'am.
全部作品所有权归属乔治·霍代尔
洛杉矶警探称 "某人在此人身上破费时间"
伊丽莎白·肖特腿上之玫瑰纹身被其凶手割掉
停尸房♥
姓名 珍妮丝·布鲁斯特
案卷编号♥ 4341514
剧集 | 我即黑夜 | 导航列表