剧集 | 我即黑夜 | 导航列表
最后沙子埋到他的脖子
Buried up to his neck in sand.
他的大臣维斯佩基安对他说
His counselor Vespasian said to him,
"搞清自己的处境"
"Remember where you are."
我能走了吗
Can I go?
可以 走吧
Yeah, go. Go.
-你想要夏威夷花环吗 我给你寄一个 -赶紧走
- You want a lei? I'm gonna send you a lei. - Go.
芳娜
Fauna.
赶快 我们赶公交之前 还能吃点东西
Come on, now. We have just enough time to eat before the bus.
好 妈妈
Yeah, Mama.
你准备好回家了吧
You all set to come home now, right?
不会再跟我怄气了
No more of that attitude.
是 妈妈
Yes, Mama.
好
Okay.
有人来找你 芳娜
Somebody's at the door for you, Fauna.
一个白人男子
A white man.
知道你是谁 了解你的身世
Knows who you are and everything.
你是哪根葱啊
Who the hell are you?
妈妈 我认识他 一个朋友
M-Mama, I know him. He's a friend.
-天呐 -一个朋友
- Goodness. - A friend?
-芳娜 我买♥♥到票了 -我看一下
- Fauna, I've got the tickets. - Show me.
这是什么
What the hell is this?
这是我的
Those are mine.
机票
Tickets.
去夏威夷
To Hawaii?
我不管你是哪根葱
I don't know who the hell you think you are,
但你别想带走这个孩子
but you're not taking that child nowhere.
-你带着机票自己去夏威夷 -妈妈
- So take the damn tickets to Hawaii... - Mama!
-滚出这里 -你最好...
- and get the hell out this house! - You better--
妈妈 你怎么可以这样做
Mama, I can't believe you just did that!
你要是敢再过来
You come around here again,
我就报♥警♥ 让警♥察♥把你带走
I will call the law and have your ass arrested.
她才16岁
She is 16 years old.
夫人 不是你想的那样
Ma'am, t-this-- this is absolutely not-- not what it looks like.
-我想的是哪样 混♥蛋♥ -想成不堪的关系
- What's it look like, asshole? - It looks bad.
-你知道啊 -但我...
- Yeah? - But just-- I'm--
你以为我第一次来洛杉矶啊
You think this is my first trip to L.A.?
-没有 -你觉得我跟她一样蠢啊
- No. - You think I'm as dumb as she is?!
-妈妈 -闭嘴 芳娜
- Mama. - Shut up, Fauna!
妈妈 我在找塔玛
You know what, Mama? I'm looking for Tamar.
我在找自己的亲生母亲
I'm looking for my real mother.
我跟你说过多少次了
How many times I've got to tell you
你得小心
that you have got to be careful?
妈妈 你打算什么时候告诉我真♥相♥
You know what, Mama? When are you gonna tell me the truth?
你一直说我傻 我可不傻
I ain't dumb, like you keep saying!
-你到底知道什么 -你现在就是犯傻
- What do you know? - You looking real dumb right now!
还能弄到机票吗
Can you get more of those?
你都不清楚这个男人的身份
You don't know who that man is!
还能弄到机票吗
Can you get more of those?!
你都不清楚这个男人的身份
You don't know who that man is!
你是不是脑子有病啊
What the hell is wrong with you?!
-还有票吗 -有 收据在我这里
- Can you get more? - Yeah. I have the receipts.
-还可以取票 -航♥班♥几点
- It's just paper. - What time's the flight?
两个小时后就起飞了 我们得赶紧走
It leaves in two hours. We have to go.
两个小时 妈妈 放下刀 妈妈
Two hours? Mama, put the knife down, Mama.
-妈妈 放下刀 -闭嘴
- Mama, put that knife down! - Shut up!
飞机两小时后起飞
Plane leaves in two hours!
你
And you!
你看我怎么收拾你
I will braid a switch and whip your fast ass!
你
You--
我这次站在你这边 吉米
I'm with you on this one, Jimmy.
那丫头是惹祸上身啊
That girl gonna get herself into a whole lot of trouble.
该死 她跑了
Shit. She's gone.
芳娜
Fauna!
芳娜
Fauna!
芳娜
Fauna!
芳娜
Fauna!
该死
Goddamn it.
洛克拉奈路 我们快到了
Lokelanai Road. Yeah. I think we're close.
真是美不胜收
It really is something.
我知道我母亲想来这里的原因了
I can see why-- why my mother wanted to be here.
确实很美 但我们该上路了
Yeah, it's great, but we should-- We should get moving.
如诗如画似天堂
Heaven must look like this.
我以前真是井底之蛙 不知世界如此之大
I didn't know you could see so far, so much.
我以前都不知道大海如此浩瀚
I didn't know the ocean was so big.
我见到她 要说些什么呢
What am I gonna say when I see her?
不重要 她见到你就很开心了
It doesn't matter. She'll be happy to see you.
走吧
Come on.
天呐 我有好多问题
Shoot. I've got so many questions.
就是这里了吗
This is it?
洛克拉奈路12号♥
12 Lokelanai Road?
就是这里了
This is it.
我不认识什么塔玛 但你们进去找找吧
I don't know any Tamar, but look back there.
可以吗
Are you sure?
去吧
Yeah, go ahead.
我一直帮这里的人收信
I hold mail for all kinds of people around here.
有些信几个月后才会被拿走 有些信至今无人来取
Sometimes letters sit there for a few months, sometimes forever.
你怎么知道谁是谁呢
So how do you know who is who?
别拿不属于自己的信件 老兄
Don't take what isn't yours, friend.
好吧
Yep.
该死
Damn it.
夏威夷最贵的太阳镜
The most expensive sunglasses in Hawaii.
给
Here.
别不开心 我们会找到她 一个岛而已
Cheer up. We'll find her. It's an island, right?
她不会离这里太远
She can't be too far away.
她不想见我
She doesn't want to see me.
她想见
Yes, she does.
她不想见
No, she doesn't.
别这样 芳娜
Come on. Fauna...
这是事实
Well, it's true.
她把我送人 一定有她的原因
You know, she gave me away for a reason.
因为她当时年纪太小 这就是原因
Because she was-- she was too young. That's the reason.
那她为什么躲起来
Well, why is she hiding?
这么说吧 她不是躲你
She's not hiding from you, I can tell you that much.
什么意思
What do you mean?
我的意思是 她不一定是躲你
All I mean is, she could be hiding from anybody,
也可能是渣前任 烂亲戚
from a bad boyfriend, from a relative.
一个记者对她父亲的事死咬着不放 她想躲他
She doesn't want to answer questions from a reporter about what her father did.
我们会找到你母亲 放心吧
We're gonna find your mother. Don't worry.
我的外公做了什么
What did my grandfather do?
我之前说了 他开了一家非法堕胎诊所
He ran an illegal abortion clinic, like I told you .
这样吧 我们换一下
You know what? Here. Trade.
我这样帅吧
What do you think about this?
你点了什么饮料 阿诺德...
What's that drink you ordered? An Arnold...
帕尔默 是个出色的高尔夫球员
Palmer? Great golfer.
这个饮料特别好喝
It's a hell of a drink.
冰茶加柠檬
It's half, iced-tea, half-lemonade.
你肯定喜欢 苦甜参半的感觉
I think you'll like it. Kind of bitter, kind of sweet.
跟你一样吗
Like you?
正如在下
Exactly like me.
扶住他
Grab him.
夏威夷
Hawaii.
我已经很久...
I haven't been here in...
我回来时...
I came back--
我回国时 曾途经这里
Well, I came here on my way back,
不是这个地方
from not here, but...
我是指途经夏威夷
Hawaii, generally speaking.
从哪里回来
Back from where?
朝鲜
From Korea.
你是军人
You a soldier?
我记得经过檀香山时 心里自忖
I remember walking through Honolulu thinking,
剧集 | 我即黑夜 | 导航列表