剧集 | 我即黑夜 | 导航列表
来
Come on.
妈妈 挺好了
Mama, it's fine.
我说好 才算好
It's fine when I say it's fine, okay?
你看 鞋子都被你磨损了
Look, you even scuffed up the shoes.
脱下来 我给你打点鞋油
Go on, take 'em off. Let me shine them.
只是沾了泥 你看
It's just dust. Look.
-对吧 -快走吧 你要迟到了
- See? - Hurry up now. You're gonna be late.
谁需要上学啊
Who needs school anyway?
你需要
You do.
你跟那些废柴可不一样
You're not a loser like the rest of them.
你生来就与众不同
You different than that!
但我不想与众不同
Yeah, well, I don't want to be different.
我就像跟大家一样 做个普通人
I just want to be normal like everybody else.
跟你一样
Just like you.
好了 走吧
All right, go on now.
毛衣弄好 好好上学
Fix your sweater. Have a good day.
你会问你妈吗
You gonna ask your mom?
算了吧
Yeah, right.
她能同意就怪了
Yeah, that'll go well.
你就好好跟她商量一下
u202dWell, just ask her really nice.
她哪里都不让你去
You never get to go anywhere.
你妈真是将你锁在深闺之中
Boy, your mama keeps you on a short leash.
嗯 她不喜欢孤身一人在家
Well, yeah, she just hates being alone.
1965年
她就这种性格
That's just how she is.
你觉得米娜老师的测验怎么样
What do you think of Miss Mina's quiz?
-受不了她 -她毕竟是从阿♥拉♥巴马过来的
- I can't stand her. - Well, she is from Alabama.
妹子 你太甜美了 我都可以加进玉米片吃掉了
Girl, you look sweet enough to put on my cornflakes.
我宣誓效忠美♥利♥坚♥合众国国旗
I pledge allegiance to the Flag of the United States of America,
以及其所代表的共和国
and to the Republic for which it stands,
一个上帝庇佑下的统—国家 不可分♥裂♥
one nation under God, indivisible,
以及法律面前 人人平等
with liberty and justice for all.
今天我们学习一下工业革命发生的六个主要因素
Today we're going to look at six main factors that caused the Industrial Revolution--
铁路系统 蒸汽动力 采煤
the rail system, steam power, coal extraction,
钢铁冶炼
iron smelting...
我能坐这儿吗
Can I sit here?
你想坐哪儿 就坐哪儿
You can sit wherever you like.
我是新来的
Well, I'm new here--
天呐 玛丽·露 别坐这儿
God. Mary Lou, don't sit here.
黑鬼坐这一桌 过来跟我们坐
That's a Negro table. Come sit with us.
我以前还没见过黑人长着那样一双碧眼呢
Well, I've never seen one with that green of eyes before.
你吃什么
What'd you get?
炸土豆泥
Tater tots.
"白雪公主" 当心啊
Be careful out here, Snow White.
你这么白♥嫩♥ 小心被烤焦了
You're gonna catch fire.
你白到发光啊 拿个冲浪板装什么相
Burning my eyes, hodad.
他以前来过沙滩晒太阳吗
Has he ever walked on a beach before?
袜子是亮点啊
Nice socks!
《笼中女》一定会火
Women in cages u202dis gonna be amazing, baby.
-妥妥会红 -我知道
- It's gonna be fantastic. - I know it will.
小子
Fella!
你干什么呢
What are you doing?
格里 格里
Gerry! Gerry!
你回来 你干什么啊
Come back here! What are you doing?
你给我回来
Come back here!
-这家伙是谁 -抓住他
- Who the hell is that guy? - Get him.
你个混♥蛋♥
Son of a bitch!
混♥蛋♥ 你这个大混♥蛋♥
Asshole! You're an asshole!
回来
Get back--
你会毁了我 毁了我
You'll ruin me! You'll ruin me!
是你自己作死 亲
You ruined yourself, sweetheart.
别追了
Come on!
等下 别这样 别...
Wait! No! Please! Don't do...
你是谁啊 求你别这样
Who are you? Please.
我就是个小人物 但你
I'm nobody, but you...
-回来 -是你自己想红想疯了
- Come back here! - You wanted to be famous.
那是玛丽简丁字鞋吗
Them the new Mary Janes with the T-strap?
对 我妈给我买♥♥的
Yeah, Mama got them.
今天总得穿得漂亮点 补偿一下自己
I had to wear something to make me smile today,
考姆斯基老师的考试太影响心情了
what with that quiz u202dMiss Comiskey gave and all.
-她就是个讨厌的老女人 -嗯
- Ain't she a nasty old cow, though? - Yeah.
你笑什么呢
What you smiling at, girl?
你冲谁笑呢
What the hell you smiling at?
你一直跟路易斯在一起吗
You been spending time with Lewis?
是这样吗
That's what it is?
他现在是你男人了吗
So that's your man now?
我们最近是常在一起
Well, yeah, we've been spending some time--
小贱♥人♥ 他才不会看上你 你都不是
Bitch, he ain't. You ain't even...
白婊觉得你是黑人 但你不是
Light-skinned bitch think you all that, and you ain't.
我倒要看看你这么白 能不能擦掉
I'ma see if that light skin scratch off.
我要看看你是不是留着黑人的血
I'ma see if that blood is black.
别装了 莎伦 你是黑人的皮囊 白人的心
Screw you, Sharon, you coconut.
你想管路易斯去哪儿 就去找他
Take it up with Lewis where he spends his time.
我倒要看看你是不是黑人的血
I'ma see if that blood is black.
行了 莎伦 她也没做什么
Come on, Sharon. She ain't doing nothing.
别找茬了
Just let it go, girl.
别哭着逃啊
Don't go crying, baby.
你要找你妈告状吗
You gon' fink to your mama?
小帕 你知道她就这幅德行
Pat, you know what she like.
天生就爱犯花痴
She's always been so boy crazy.
你看
Look.
我看到了 是他
Yeah, I see. That's him.
我跟你说了 他从不久留
Yeah, I told you. He never stays long.
只会看几分钟
Just looking, a couple minutes.
变♥态♥ 有病
Creep. Snap case.
他看你干什么啊
Why he looking at you?
不知道 我什么也没干
I don't know. I didn't do nothing.
鬼扯 你肯定干了什么事
Shit, you done something.
我得走了
I got to go.
-再见 -回见
- Bye, girl. - See ya.
对 他们在那里
Yeah, th-they were right there,
正如你所说
right where you said they'd be.
很好 小子 这招很机智吧
That's great, kid. I mean, that was a smart play,
从海滩回来
coming back from the beach, huh?
她在24小时内会从爱荷华州回来
She'll be back in Iowa in 24 hours.
杰
Jay?
-杰 你在听吗 -听着呢
- Jay, you there? - Yeah.
把照片带回来吧
Bring 'em in now, why don't you?
如果内容精彩 轻松就能拿到一千
You know, if they're good, that's a grand easy
再看看结果如何
and see what the run ends up being.
如果销量够好 你到时就明白了
I mean, if I break a hundred, you'll see it, I promise.
我
I...
我没拍到
I-I didn't get them.
什么 你说什么
What? What did you say?
你说什么 杰 你说没拍到吗
Sorry, Jay, it sounded like you said you didn't get them.
对 我没拍到
Yeah, I did-- I did-- I didn't get them.
我没拍到照片
I didn't get the shots. The-- The--
相机被砸烂了
The camera got smashed.
你个蠢货
You stupid son of a bitch!
你个废物
You clown.
买♥♥个新相机 回去再拍一次 蠢货
You-- You get a new camera, you go back there, idiot.
你个智障 你没有脑回路啊
You stupid son of a bitch! What have you done?
索尔 闭嘴 闭嘴
Sal. Sal! Shut up! Shut up.
你闭嘴吧
Just shut up. Shut up.
我拍到了 我就是开个玩笑
I got the pictures. I was kidding.
我马上带过去 我这就去
I'm bringing them in. Here I come.
我说笑而已
I was kidding.
小帕
Pat!
抱歉踩脏了地面
Sorry for spottin' your floor.
-没事 --你怎么那么快就走了
- That's all right. - Why'd you light out so quick?
我本想陪你一起走呢
剧集 | 我即黑夜 | 导航列表