剧集 | 我即黑夜 | 导航列表
你的脸怎么了
What happened to your face?
遇上事了呗
Everything.
坐着吧
Sit tight.
温蒂
Wendy?
干什么 小婊砸
What do you want, bitch?
你来客人了 傻叉
You got a customer, jackass.
真不寻常
Man, far out.
你好啊 想一起嗨吗
Man. You want to party?
我不想嗨 我也不是警♥察♥
No, I don't want to party. And I'm not a cop.
我就是想打听一下珍妮丝·布鲁斯特
I just want to talk about your friend Janice Brewster.
你是风化组吗
You vice?
带个条子来 你当我傻啊
What am I, an idiot?
另外 他就只想聊聊
Besides, he just wants to talk.
我不是风化组的人
I'm not vice.
我连牙都不刷[最不干净]I barely brush my teeth.
-你付钱了吧 -对
- You paid, right? - u202dYeah.
当然付过钱了 你当我傻啊
Of course he did. What do I look like?
该死
Shit, shit.
珍妮
Janny?
珍妮怎么了 珍妮都死了
What about Janny, man? Janny's dead.
对 我知道
Yeah, no, I know that, sweetheart.
你见过她跟一个黑人布洛迪·斯泰尔斯在一起过吗
You ever see her hang out with a guy, black guy, named Brody Stiles?
我有照片
I've got a picture.
珍妮丝才不会碰黑人
Janice wouldn't touch nothin' colored.
她对黑人有偏见
She was prejudiced.
看一下照片吧
Just take a look at the picture.
说真的 珍妮丝不喜欢黑人
I'm telling you, man, Janice ain't about that thing.
没跟这个布洛迪·斯泰尔斯在一起过吗
No Brody Stiles? No this guy?
-你从没见过这个人吗 -我根本不认识
- You haven't seen this guy? - I have no idea who that is.
见过这个人吗
This guy?
太惨了
It's just so sad
因为珍妮最近情绪特别好
'cause Janny was in such a good mood lately.
该死
Shit.
该死 锁上门
Shit! Lock the door!
什么情况
What's that?
是警♥察♥吗
Is that the fuzz?
该死 不是 别说话
Shit, no, it ain't! Quiet!
我早告诉过吉米 他没有能守住这里的本事
I told Jimmy he didn't have the muscle to hold this place down.
开门 贱♥货♥们 不然就给你们割喉放血
Open up, bitches! Or I'll cut your stupid throats!
赶紧给老子开门
Open up the goddamn door!
我还是去看看是谁吧
Maybe I should just see who that is.
别开门
Don't you open that door, man.
-别开门 -你最好赶紧出来
- Don't you do it. - You better come see us!
不然就让他好看
Or he's gonna get it!
赶紧给老子开门
Open the goddamn door!
这里是乔乔的地盘 傻婊们
This is Jo-Jo's turf, you stupid bitches!
等死吧
Screw you!
温蒂 你说珍妮丝最近情绪很好 为什么
Wendy, you said Janice was in a good mood lately. Why?
不知道
I don't know.
我什么都不知道
I don't know nothin'.
就知道她搭上了谁
She met somebody is all.
她没跟我说 也没跟吉米说
She didn't tell me u202dor Jimmy nothin' about it.
她说他 人很好 很聪明
She said he was nice. And smart.
我发誓 就只说了这些
That's all. I swear to God.
除此之外 她什么都没说
She didn't tell me anything else.
谢谢你 亲
Thank you, sweetheart.
你要走了吗 不想一起嗨一下吗
You're leaving? Don't you want to party?
不 我想吃个甜甜圈
No, I want a doughnut.
我这里有你想要的东西哦
I think I-- I got something you want.
瞧瞧
Yeah.
不用了
I'm good.
我这辈子一直都不顺
Nothing ever works out for me.
我就没做过一件对的事
I never made a good decision and...
我今早一醒来就预感到了
today I knew u202dfrom the minute I woke up,
今天会很倒霉
today was gonna be a bad day...
很操蛋的一天
A bad-luck, shit day.
怎么说
What do you mean?
今天是我孩子的生日
It's my baby's birthday.
什么
What?
今天是我孩子的生日
It's my baby's birthday.
他从出生起 我就没见过他
I never even saw him, since the day he was born.
孩子从我怀中被夺走
They...took him out of my arms.
什么叫孩子从你怀中被夺走
What did you mean they-- they took him from you?
为什么啊 谁夺走的啊
Why? Who? Who?
修道院里的修女们
The sisters in the convent.
你走上歪路了 就会被送到那里
That's where you go u202dwhen you've been a bad girl.
她们将你藏起来 直到孩子出生 然后夺走孩子
They hide you till the baby's born, and then whoosh.
让你们骨肉分离
You never see 'em again.
修道院
A convent...
如果塔玛
If Tamar--
49, 50...
该死 该死
Shit. Shit.
该死 该死
Shit. Shit.
全部艺术作品均属乔治·霍代尔
他不惜一切代价
He maintained control over his own destiny,
掌控着自己的命运 自己的主♥权♥
his own sovereignty no matter the cost.
当你真实地面对自己 如我一样活着
When you live as I do-- true to oneself,
打破世俗的镣铐
unencumbered by the burden of convention--
那才是真正的自♥由♥
that's real freedom,
那就是一切艺术的灵魂之源
and that is the heartbeat of all art.
但你首先要睁开双眼 看到这些枷锁
But first you must open your eyes and see the chains.
你的梦境要比现实更真实 更真切
Your dreams are more real, more true, than your reality,
但先要摘掉童年之后 社会赋予你的各种面具
but you must remove the veil society puts over all of us after childhood.
真实就流淌在你的血液中
Truth is in your veins--
心中所感 心之向往
what you feel and what you desire.
你心中有最中意的作品了吗
Do you have a favorite?
你在这里啊
There you are.
时候不早了 我们该走了
It's getting late. We should go.
不好意思 先生
Excuse me, sir?
此区域不允许这样开车
You can't drive like that in this area.
我就把你送到这里
u202dI'm going to drop you here,
你可以坐公交回去 该回哪回哪吧
and you can catch a bus downtown, or to wherever.
好 夫人
Yes, ma'am.
我希望你能明白
I hope you understand,
我开车送你回家 对我不安全
it won't be safe for me to drive you home.
当然 你也不属于那里
Of course, it isn't the place for you either.
不过也没办法
That's the way it is.
恕我直言 霍代尔夫人
With all due respect, Mrs. Hodel,
我属于那里 毕竟我是混血
it is the place for me. I'm mixed-race after all,
尽管你可能不爽这一点
even though you may not like that.
你不是黑人 烦人的丫头
You're not black, you boring girl.
什么
What?
你不是混血 傻姑娘
You're not mixed-race, ninny.
我说了 塔玛是个骗子
Tamar was always a liar, I told you.
她确实不喜欢白人 喜欢黑鬼
She did prefer the Negroes to her own kind,
当然 她痛恨我们 她真正的家人
and of course she hated us, her real family.
那我父亲是谁
Well, who's my father?
他是个法国芭蕾舞者
He was a French ballet dancer.
很有名气
Very famous on the Continent.
很英俊
Beautiful.
特别有才
A genius, really.
他那年夏天正好来我们家做客
He was visiting that summer.
你骗人
You're a liar.
你这个片子
You're a liar.
种族歧视的老女人
Racist old cow.
出生证明无法作假
You can't lie on a birth certificate.
那是法律文件
That's a legal document!
傻叉
Stupid--
汽车站
剧集 | 我即黑夜 | 导航列表