剧集 | 我即黑夜 | 导航列表
Or at least Eugene O'Neill.
美国戏剧之父 开表现主义戏剧之先河
《琼斯皇帝》中运用意识流手法 展现了主人公精神恍惚与幻觉
我回去躺着了
I'm gonna lay back down.
我感觉不太舒服
Not feeling very well.
感觉好些了吗
Feeling better?
过来看看
Come and look.
我最近购得的收藏品
My latest acquisition.
我对这幅作品有些纠结
I'm very much on the fence about it.
我好像喜欢
I like it, I think.
我看得出这幅作品的特别之处
I can tell there's something to it.
但坦白说 我觉得抽象画
But to be perfectly honest, abstraction feels...
只是一时流行
faddish to me.
过于理智化
Over-intellectual.
你怎么看
What do you think?
我不懂这些
I wouldn't know.
就像是一扇窗
Like a window...
我们都透过窗户看外面的世界
we all peer through from the outside.
你应该很熟悉这种感觉
I imagine it feels familiar to you,
透过窗户去看另外一个世界
looking through windows onto another world?
从小就跟那些简朴的乡下人一起生活
What it must have been like growing up
肯定就是这种感觉
among all those simple people.
找不到归属感
Not belonging.
你的内在令人着迷
There's so much happening inside you.
我想到了我像你这么大的时候
I think of myself at your age.
你在这里 容光焕发
You look well in this house.
这样很好
It suits you.
不如留下做客吧
Would you stay as my guest?
我的乖孙女
My granddaughter?
太客气了
That's very kind.
是很好吧
It is, isn't it?
你应该从来都没有一个像样的家
Well, I suppose you've never had a proper home.
你在吉米·李身边有家的感觉吗
Did you feel at home with Jimmy Lee?
话说吉米美妞最近怎么样了
How is pretty Jimmy these days?
她应该还好吧
She's fine, I think.
我好几周都没跟她联♥系♥了
I haven't spoken to her in a few weeks.
对了 我约了诊所的伯曼先生
Yes. I have a meeting with Mr. Berman from the clinic.
你回房♥间吧
You should go to your room.
我想走了
I'd-- I'd like to leave now.
外面不安全 芳娜
It's not safe, Fauna.
这点你很清楚
Surely you can see that.
霍代尔医生
Dr. Hodel.
很抱歉叨扰您 先生
Terribly sorry to disturb you, sir.
芳娜 回房♥间
Fauna, go.
比利斯警长 真是不速之客啊
Sergeant Billis, not at all expecting to see you.
你们警队可是遇上麻烦事了吧
You fellows have certainly got the tiger by the tail, haven't you?
黑鬼手持枪♥械♥ 戴着红袖章
Are armed Negroes, wearing red armbands,
侵犯白人社区了吧
invading white neighborhoods?
共♥党♥吗
Communists?
如今难以辨别了 先生
Hard to tell these days, sir.
我们把那个记者关起来了 就是跟你说一声
We got that reporter wrapped up. Just thought you should know.
我联♥系♥过副州长了
I've spoken to the Lieutenant Governor.
可想而知 国民警卫队已经出动了
You know, of course, the National Guard is being deployed.
我都没听说 先生
I did not know that, sir.
我已经让他们派一队人来我家了
I'm having them send a squad here to the house.
我现在需要的是士兵
Soldiers are what I need now.
而非警♥察♥
Not police.
霍代尔医生
Dr. Hodel?
柏曼先生来了
It's Mr. Berman.
你走吧 比利斯
Show yourself out, Billis.
你是警♥察♥吗
Are you a police officer?
你是谁
Who are you?
你能带我一起走吗
C-Could you take me with you?
带我离开这里 拜托了
Out of this house, please.
芳娜
Fauna?
不能 不合适
No. Better not.
你该回房♥间了
You should be in your room.
醒醒 比利斯找你
Wake up. Billis wants to talk.
-二位状态不太好啊 -你也没好到哪里去 小子
- You guys don't look so good. - You neither, beaver.
-外面都乱套了 -也许正适合我
- You wouldn't like it out there. - I might.
卡迪 让他好好听着
Cuddy, make sure he's listening.
别别别 我在听
No, no, no. I'm listening.
认真听
Paying attention?
重复一遍 快说
Say it. Say it.
认真听
Paying attention.
我看过你收集的所有证据了
So, I looked at all your evidence.
也看了你拍下的照片
Got the pictures developed.
证据不够充分啊
Not much there, pal.
你还有什么料
What else you got?
放我出去 比利斯
Let me out, Billis.
苍天啊
For Christ's sake.
我们能让霍代尔坐穿牢底
We'll bury Hodel u202dunder a mountain of shit.
你会立大功 你不想成为杰出警探吗
You'll be the hero detective. Don't you want that?
办不到啊
Well, can't do that.
问题太多了
There's too many problems.
你信誉不好
You got credibility issues.
别说我不信此事 就算我信 也不会信你
Even if I was, which I'm not, it wouldn't be with you.
你掌握的证据都站不住脚
Nothing you have would hold up.
你还有什么料
So, what else do you have?
得给我实锤才行
Because I'm gonna need solid gold.
你见过他了吗 你去见他了吗
Did you-- Did you see him? Did you go see him?
嗯 我去过他家了 那个女孩也在
Yeah, I went to the house. The girl's there.
-他外孙女也在家 -她也在
- The granddaughter's there in the house. - She is?
你不打算采取行动吗
Are you gonna do anything about it?
你最好说话小心点
You better watch what you say right now.
换我是你 就会小心再小心
I'd be very, very careful if I were you,
因为我说不好会让卡迪割了你的喉
'cause I'd have Cuddy cut your throat,
把你扔回牢房♥ 判定结案
throw you in the cell, call it solved.
这样吗
Is that the plan?
天杀的
God damn it.
比利斯 你看过照片了吧
Billis, you saw the photos, right?
你看过了 你知道我不是胡扯
You saw it. You know I'm not crazy.
-你看过了 -我看过了
- You saw it. - I saw it.
看过就算了吗 你知道他就是凶手
And what-- what, that's all? You know he's the guy.
你知道接下来的走向 惨案已经发生
You know what's gonna happen, what's maybe already happened.
-拿出行动来啊 -看着我
- So do something! - Look at me.
你给我好好听着
This is very important that you listen to me.
不然我就把烟头捻♥到你眼睛里
I'll put this cigarette out in your eye.
看着我
Look at me!
首先 不仅是你 连上帝都不能指使我
First of all, neither you nor God tells me what to do.
其次 也许我们会处理此案
Second... maybe we'll handle it.
但这种案子要耗费数月
But a decision like that takes months.
霍代尔的靠山太强大了
Hodel's got too many by the big balls,
罩着他可不止警界的老大
and it's not just our top brass protecting him.
德西蒙帮派 利卡塔家族都罩着他
It's DeSimone. It's the Licata family.
人人都护着他
It's everybody.
我要是擅自动他
I do something like that on my own,
不出一周 就会被♥干♥掉
I'm dead in a week.
祝你愉快
Have a good day, pal.
等等 等等
Wait, wait.
等一下
Wait a minute.
我有个主意
I got something.
-你没有 -我有
- No, you don't. - Yeah, I do.
那把刀
That knife -- That knife right there.
这是我第二喜欢的刀
That's my second-favorite knife.
这就是杀死珍妮丝·布鲁斯特的那把刀
That's the knife that killed Janice Brewster.
你让法医作出鉴定
You get the M.E. to testify to that,
地检会买♥♥账的
the D.A. Will go along with it, huh?
卡迪第二喜欢的刀啊
Cuddy's second-favorite knife.
把我的指纹沾到刀上
You put my fingerprints all over that,
我会认罪 承认杀了珍妮丝·布鲁斯特
I'll sign a full confession for Janice Brewster.
-你打的什么算盘 -你放我走
剧集 | 我即黑夜 | 导航列表