剧集 | 我即黑夜 | 导航列表
"应该训练我们怎么会回归正常生活"
"They should've trained us how to come back," you know?
教我们怎么征战沙场 浴血奋战
They teach us how to fight, then bury us in the shit,
却从没教我们怎么解甲归田 做回常人
and they never show you how to come back.
来了
There she is.
两杯"阿诺德·帕尔默" 汉堡马上就来
Two Arnold Palmers. Burger coming.
大妹子 问个事
Young lady, I got a question for you.
你知道有人叫塔玛吗 塔玛·霍代尔
Do you know a Tamar? Tamar Hodel?
没听过
Naaw.
让缇可代收信的人一般住在哪里
Where do, the people live that get their mail from Tico?
船上所有人的信都是缇可代收
Well, Tico takes mail to all kind of people on boats,
但有一些住在维克提尔的海边 就在南边
but there's a bunch living by the beach on Waikitea, just south.
维克提尔
Waikitea?
住在这里肯定很美好
Living here must be wonderful.
不打扰了
Aloha.
这些人都是谁啊
What are these people?
我可能就是太开心了
I'm just excited, I guess.
我有种感觉 她会看着我的眼睛
I can't shake the feeling that she's gonna look in my eyes,
而一切尽在不言之中
and it's all gonna make sense.
我懂
Yeah, I get that.
干杯
Aloha.
干杯
Aloha.
我去一下洗手间
I'm gonna go to the bathroom.
-你没事吧 -没事
- You all right? - Yeah.
你 赶紧
Hey, you, come on.
来吧
Come on.
可以吗
Yeah?
-别这样 -上吧
- Don't do it. - Go for it.
行了 你看见没 她之前看他了
That's it. You see that? She was looking at him.
上 上
Go, go.
那个老流氓丢下你一个人啦
That rascal left you all alone?
你一个人多没意思
What are you doing by yourself?
你可是这里最美的姑娘
You're the prettiest girl in the joint.
来 陪我跳支舞
Come on, dance with me.
不 我朋友马上就回来了
No, my-- my friend is gonna be back.
别啊 来跟我跳个舞
Come on, dance with me.
-我还是坐着吧 -给个面子
- No, I-- I think I should stay. - Come on.
给个面子 陪我跳舞
Come on, dance with me.
来吧 你身姿妖娆
Come on. You're-- You're a dancer.
-我舞姿动人 -听着 我...
- I'm a dancer. - Listen, I-I d--
-一起翩翩起舞 -这样不妥
- Let's just dance. - I don't think this is a good idea.
我朋友马上就回来了
My friend is gonna be back soon.
没事 就是跳支舞而已
No big deal, it's just one dance.
来 别这么不给情面
Come on, don't be cruel. Don't be cruel.
-我真不想 -给个面子
- I really don't-- - Come on!
我们就跳支舞
Just one dance. That's all.
她不想跳舞
I think she's all right.
刚在海上待了六个月 好久没见女人了
Just got off six months in the Big Blue.
没事 兄弟 我懂
It's all right, pal. I get it.
没事
Don't worry about it.
你们可别在这里搞事情
Y'all guys better not start nothing in here.
我们不会搞事情 不会
We're not gonna start anything. We're not gonna start anything.
杰 我们还是走吧
Jay, Jay, I think we got to go now.
你干什么
What are you gonna do?
你干什么啊
What are you doing?
-杰 -行了
- Jay. - All right.
杰 听我一句劝
Jay... will you listen to me?
我就是确保我们不会打起来
I'm just making sure we don't get in a fight.
你好像要搞事啊
You're doing something.
-混♥蛋♥ -你要乖乖认怂吗
- Jackass! - You gonna take that?
死废柴
Yo, shitbird.
不陪老子跳舞 就干一架吧
If we're not dancing, we're fighting.
好
All right.
放下 放下
Put that down! Put it down.
放下 不然老娘弄死你
Put it down before I stick it up your ass.
好了
All right.
你之前是故意去招惹那些人
You were looking to fight all those guys.
也不是所有人
No, not all of them.
你是自己去找揍
You were looking to get your ass kicked.
有人吗
Hello?
-我睡车里 -什么
- Yeah, I'll sleep in the car. - What?
我喜欢睡车里
Yeah. I like sleeping in cars.
有人来服务吗
Any service in this joint?
醒醒
Wake up.
怎么了
What?
怎么了
What?
怎么了 你没事吧
What? Are you okay?
你没事吧
Are you okay?
我没事 你刚才一直惨叫
Yeah. You were screaming.
是吗
I was?
你听到我尖叫了
You-- you heard me-- you heard me scream?
你梦到了什么
What were you dreaming about?
我不记得了
I don't remember.
那不怪你
It wasn't your fault.
什么不怪我
What wasn't?
那个人 赛普
That man-- Sepp.
你当时是迫不得已
You did what you had to do.
也许吧
Yeah, maybe.
他本可能会杀了我们
He would've killed us.
上帝[神]会宽恕你
God will forgive you.
上帝[神]啊
God, huh?
嗯
Yeah.
人们闭口不提杀戮的美妙
They never talked about how good it would feel.
没人会告诉你
They would never tell you that.
就像是乘坐了太阳神的双轮战车
It's like... riding in the chariot of the sun god.
我从没想到
One thing I never expect...
会享受其中
to enjoy it.
我派驻朝鲜时 明白了一件事
You know the one thing I learned in Korea?
正义之师赢不了 是非无人在意
Good never wins. Right and wrong?
我当时连人是生是死都分辨不清
I could barely make out dead from alive.
我曾经对着死人说了十分钟 他...
Talked to a dead guy for 10 minutes. He was...
他被冻死了
He was frozen.
战火纷飞之地 如何分辨是非对错
How are you supposed to make out right from wrong in a place like that?
你若不忍♥下手 就会反被俘获
And you pay a price. They own you.
你痛下杀手 就会留下♥阴♥影
You take a life... and they come with you.
阴影会伴随你终生
They come with you forever...
像是小小的...
like little...
心尖上的刺
splinters in the heart.
正因为你的所做所为 我才能活下来
I'm only breathing right now because of what you did.
我不在乎你怎么想
I don't care how it made you feel.
你有针线包吗
Do you have a sewing kit?
有
Yes, sir.
我就是... 你能帮我个忙吗
I just-- Do you mind doing me a favor?
我伤口缝合处痒出天际了
My stitches are itching the crap out of me.
你能帮我拆线吗
Can you take them out?
别动啊
Just hold still, all right?
别乱动 不然会扯到伤口
Hold still, or it'll hurt.
-好了 -好 谢啦 等我五分钟
- There. - All right, fine. Thanks. Five minutes.
继续开下去倒是可以 但不一定能活着回去
We could keep driving, but I'm not sure we'd make it out alive.
这儿什么也没有
Well, there's nothing here.
放手
Let go!
芳娜 给我
Fauna! Give it to me!
快点
Come on!
芳娜 放手
Fauna, let it go!
给我 快点
Come on! Come on!
放手
Let go!
你叫芳娜吗
Is your name Fauna?
等等
Wait.
等等
Wait!
应该就是这儿了
It's gonna be all right.
这可不一定
You don't know that.
剧集 | 我即黑夜 | 导航列表