剧集 | 霍华德庄园(2017) | 导航列表
- Did he? - I thought it very good of him,
毕竟我跟她相识才没多久
considering I knew her for so little.
我说她曾提过要送我圣诞礼物
I said that she once spoke of giving me a Christmas present,
但我们事后就忘记了
but that we forgot about it afterwards.
希望查尔斯听懂了
I hope Charles took the hint.
是啊 我是说 她丈夫又写了信来
Yes. That is to say, her husband wrote on.
他感谢我对她的善意
He thanked me for being a little kind to her.
他希望我们不会因此生疏
He hoped that this wasn't the end of our acquaintance,
希望你和我今后会去
but that you and I will go and stop with Evie
看看伊薇
some time in the future.
我喜欢威尔考克斯先生
I like Mr Wilcox.
他开始继续做橡胶生意了 这是个大生意
He is taking up his work. Rubber. It is a big business.
是啊 是杀戮刚果黑人的生意
Yes, it is the business of killing black Africans in the Congo.
-提比 -闭嘴吧 提比
- Oh, Tibby. - Shut up, Tibby.
去问你虔诚说教的朋友们啊
Ask your pious, lecturing friends if it isn't.
女人根本不懂经济
Women don't understand economics.
我相信威尔考克斯先生不会是个杀人犯
I am sure Mr Wilcox is not a murderer.
你以为他们怎么从树上提炼出橡胶的
How do you think they get the rubber out of the trees, hmm?
他们把大批的本地人从村子里赶出来
They get great gangs of natives out of the villages,
把他们送去营地居住
put them into camps
然后再让他们去树上割橡胶
and set them about pulling the rubber out of the trees,
拿大桶煮
boiling it in great vats
如果工人敢跑 就会被打死
and then they shoot them if they try to run away.
你不是告诉我说他经营了西非的
Didn't you tell me that he runs the Imperial Rubber Company
帝国橡胶公♥司♥还是什么的吗 海伦
of West Africa or some such company, Helen?
那不是在刚果吧
That's not in the Congo.
我不记得了 他肯定是杀了什么人
I really don't remember. Certainly he is murdering someone.
这可不好笑
It is not funny, you know.
我想告诉你的是 海伦
What I wanted to tell you, Helen,
威尔考克斯先生 给了我他妻子的银香料饰盒
is that Mr Wilcox actually gave me his wife's silver vinaigrette.
你不觉得这非常慷慨吗
Don't you think that is extraordinarily generous?
-这让我太喜欢他了 -真好看
- It makes me like him very much. - It's lovely.
我想那银不是非洲银矿里来的
I suppose the silver doesn't come from an African silver mine.
肯定有人为了开采它而死了
I'm sure somebody died mining it.
海伦 我刚过街时看到了查尔斯·威尔考克斯
Helen, I was just across the street and I saw Charles Wilcox.
你猜怎么 他们要搬走了
You'll never guess what? They're moving out!
你怎么想
What do you think about that?
怎么了 小莱 你最近一直心不在焉
What's the matter, Len? You've not been yourself lately.
-你是爱我的吧 -杰姬 你知道我爱你的
- You do love me, don't you? - Jacky, you know I do.
但是
But...
怎么了
Well? What is it?
就是...你会让一切好起来吧 小莱
Well, just... You will make it all right, won't you, Len?
-让我们好起来 -我不是都说了吗
- Between us, I mean. - I've said so, haven't I?
-别生气 -我不都说了好多遍了吗
- Don't be angry. - Haven't I said so a dozen times?
是 你是说了 小莱
Yes, you have, Len.
塞西尔今天给我讲了个可怕的故事
It's just Cecile told the most dreadful story today
-是关于她认识的一个姑娘 -那跟我有何干
- about a girl she knows. - What's that got to do with me?
没什么 亲爱的 别生气
Nothing, darling. Don't be angry.
只是
Only...
只是我们不该继续假装
Only it's not right we keep pretending.
你会让一切好起来的吧 小莱
You will make it all right, won't you, Len?
我受不了你再问我那个了
I can't have you ask me that again!
-对不起 -我说什么就是什么
- I'm sorry. - My word is my word.
等我21了 我就会娶你
I will marry you as soon as ever I'm 21.
-已经快了 -我知道 亲爱的
- It's not long now. - I know, darling.
我受不了你老担心我
I can't keep on being worried!
男人一言既出 要是我哥哥知道了我们的事
When a man gives his word... If my brother knew about us...
我知道 小莱
I know, Len.
-对不起 -我担心的还不够多吗
- I'm sorry. - Haven't I worries enough?
看啊
Look at that.
又磨坏了个袖子
That's another cuff gone.
-这周要走六英里 -我替你补
- That's six miles walking all this week - I'll mend it for you.
才能换一副新的
to pay for a new pair!
-要是明天有人发现我就完了 -对不起
- I shall be for it tomorrow if anyone notices. - I'm sorry. I am.
我在这里无法呼吸 太狭小了
I can't breathe in here. It's too close.
玛格丽特·施莱格尔
-你在弹什么 -多好听啊
- What the devil are you playing? - Isn't it lovely?
才不好听 你弹得我头疼
No, it is not. You are giving me a headache.
你们都让我头疼 别吵了
Both of you are giving me a headache. Do stop quarrelling.
我还有一支曲子
I've another one here called
叫《谁往墨菲太太的浓汤里丢了工作服》
Who Threw The Overalls In Mrs Murphy's Chowder?
-玛格 -拜托别吵了
- Meg! - Oh, do please stop quarrelling!
抱歉
Sorry.
信里写了什么 玛格 坏消息吗
What's in that letter, Meg? Bad news?
就是提醒我们租约要到期了
Oh, it's only a letter reminding us that the lease has expired
我们得在五月前搬走
and we have until May to clear out.
我知道这算不上什么可怕悲惨的遭遇
I know it doesn't rate as one of life's great tragedies,
我们早知有这一天 但还是有点让人震惊
we knew it was coming, but it's still a bit of a shock.
天呐 我们搬去哪里啊
Good God. Where will we move?
我们应该会找到地方的 玛格 别太难过了
I expect we'll find some place, Meg. Don't be too downhearted.
是啊 幸好我们还有钱
Yes, luckily we have some money, too.
怎么了 安妮
What is it, Annie?
-这位女士... -下午好
- This lady, ma'am. She... - Good afternoon.
请问您可是玛格丽特·施莱格尔小姐
Have I the honour of speaking to Miss Margaret Schlegel?
不 我是海伦
No. I'm Helen.
我不知道我难过个什么劲
I don't know why I should be so upset.
这栋房♥子有那么多欢乐 为什么非要失去它
It's been such a happy house. Why does it have to be swept away?
玛格
Meg!
海伦 怎么了 没事的 安妮
Helen? Whatever is the matter? It's all right, Annie.
你好吗 我是施莱格尔小姐
How do you do? I'm Miss Schlegel.
下午好 施莱格尔小姐
Good afternoon, Miss Schlegel.
如果我你就是玛格丽特·施莱格尔小姐
If I have the honour of addressing Miss Margaret Schlegel...
是的 我是玛格丽特
Yes, I'm Margaret.
我是来找我丈夫 巴斯特先生的
I have come in search of my husband, Mr Bast,
我认为他可能来了这里
who I have some reason to believe may be visiting the premises,
容我斗胆
if I may be so bold.
-没事 安妮 谢谢 -安妮 你下去吧
- It's all right Annie. Thank you. - Annie, will you go?
是 小姐 很抱歉 小姐
Yes, Miss. I'm terribly sorry, Miss.
-这位太太 您叫 -巴斯特 小姐
- Now, Mrs... I'm so sorry. - Bast, Miss.
莱纳德·巴斯特太太
Mrs Leonard Bast, as I think
施莱格尔小姐应该能明白
Miss Schlegel has good reason to understand,
-不需要我多说了 -我恐怕不明白
- without her being told twice by me. - I'm afraid I don't, quite.
这是怎么回事啊
I say, what is all the hullabaloo?
就不能让人安安静静地弹会儿琴吗
Can't a chap play the piano in peace and quiet?
走开 提比
Go away, Tibby.
能告诉我究竟是怎么回事吗 巴斯特太太
Won't you tell us what this is about, Mrs Bast?
或许 施莱格尔小姐
I think perhaps, Miss Schlegel,
是你需要解释 麻烦了
that the explanation rests on the other side, if you please.
但是 我不懂
But. . .I don't understand.
那是你的名片吧
That is your card, is it not?
是的 看上去都用旧了
Yes, an old one, by the look of it.
那麻烦你解释一下
Then will you please oblige me by explaining
我丈夫怎么会有这个
how my husband came to have it?
而他此刻又身在何处
And where he might be at this moment?
如果他在这儿
And if he is here I should
你们不介意的话 我想跟他谈谈
like a word with him, if you don't mind.
-你丈夫在这儿 -我们不知道你丈夫是谁
- Here? Your husband? - We don't know who your husband is.
真的 我们不认识什么巴斯特先生
Truly we don't. We've never met a Mr Bast.
你们认识
Yes, you have.
摄政王音乐厅 带雨伞那人
The chap with the umbrella at the Prince Regent's Hall.
-什么 -海伦偷了他的伞 玛格带他回了家
- What? - Helen stole his brolly, Meg brought him home,
朱莉姨妈还担心他会偷银器
and Aunt Juley was afraid he'd take the silver.
-别傻了 -偷银器
- Don't be an idiot. - Take the silver?
不 请原谅我弟弟
No, you must forgive my brother.
-我的小莱偷你们的银器 -你记得吧
- My Len take your silver? - You must remember?
没谁偷了什么
No-one has taken anything,
没谁指责谁偷了什么
and no-one is accused of taking anything.
但这位先生才说
But this gentleman just said...
你过来喝杯茶吧
Please, won't you come in and have some tea?
我只是说我们的姨妈担心他会偷银器
I only said our Aunt was afraid he'd take the silver.
我们可没那么想 我不太确定 但是
We never thought so. I wasn't so jolly sure, but...
剧集 | 霍华德庄园(2017) | 导航列表