剧集 | 霍华德庄园(2017) | 导航列表
I can only advise you to go at once.
我妹妹不该让你们来的
My sister has put you in a false position,
最好还是告诉你们
and it is kindest to tell you so.
村子里有一间舒适的旅馆
You'll find a comfortable hotel in the village,
巴斯特夫人可以在那休息
where Mrs Bast may rest,
希望你们别客气
and I hope you'll be my guests there.
他想要的是工作 不是在昂尼顿度假
It's work he wants. Not a holiday in Oniton.
因为你 他回不去了
He can't get back now, thanks to you.
-我想 -安静
- I want... - Do be quiet.
没关系 施莱格尔小姐
It's all right, Miss Schlegel.
我不应该给你写信 求你帮忙
I was wrong to write you. Wrong to ask for your assistance.
没有
You were not.
拜托 你们去旅馆
Please, please, won't you go to the hotel
好好休息一晚吧
and have a good night's rest
将来如果你们想 也可以还我钱
and some day you may pay me back, if you prefer.
我不知道该怎么办 这不是我家
I don't know what to do. This isn't my house.
海伦 让他们吃东西啊
Helen, offer them something.
尝尝三明治吧 巴斯特夫人
Do try a sandwich, Mrs Bast.
海伦 悄悄带他们去找昂尼顿的乔治
Helen, take them quietly to the George in Oniton,
我去和亨利说 用我的方法
and I will talk to Henry - in my own way.
你要是不去的话 我就什么都不干 选吧
If you don't, I will do nothing. Now choose.
是城镇来的人吗
Was it townies?
你不会相信的
You'll never believe me.
没事了 是我妹妹
It's all right now, but it was my sister.
-我打发她去找乔治了 -海伦来了
- I've bundled her off to the George. - Helen - here?
但她拒绝了邀请 我还以为她讨厌婚礼呢
But she refused an invitation. I thought she despised weddings!
她不是来参加婚礼的
She's not come to the wedding.
她一定得留下 这里有的是房♥间
Well, she must stay here, there's plenty of room.
-不能让她走 -没事的
- We can't have her going off... - It's all right.
她带了两个需要帮助的人
She brought two of her proteges with her.
得跟他俩在一起
She must keep with them.
-让他们都住下 -他们想跟我说话
- Let 'em all come. - They want to speak to me.
-之后我想跟你谈谈他们 -现在不行吗
- Later on I want to talk to you about them. - Why not now?
现在正好
No time like the present.
有点难开口
There's a sting at the end of it,
因为我想让你给他找份工作
for I want you to find the man some work.
他有什么资质
What are his qualifications?
其实你之前见过他
You've met him before, in fact.
他现在身处困境
He's in a bit of trouble.
不了 谢谢 亲爱的
Oh, no thank you, dearie.
就喝一杯 小姐 为新婚夫妇祝福
Just one glass, Miss. To toast the happy couple?
新婚夫妇 好吧
The happy couple? All right.
-真好喝 -没错 小姐
- That's quite nice, actually. - That's right, Miss.
他之前在哪里工作
Where was he before?
在邓普斯特银行 他们裁员了
Dempster's Bank. They reduced their staff.
好 我去见见他
All right. I'll see him.
提醒你 玛格丽特 别把特例当常事
Mind you, Margaret, this mustn't be taken as a precedent.
我不可能每天都帮你帮别人
I can't fit in your proteges every day.
我保证这是最后一回 他比较特殊
I promise this is the last. He's rather a special case.
需要帮助的人都很特殊
Proteges always are.
亨利 我真抱歉
Oh, Henry, I'm so sorry.
海伦本想带他们住村庄里的旅馆
Helen was to take them both to a hotel in the village.
恐怕她太累了
I'm afraid she's overtired.
不是累 这样不行
She's something else. This won't do.
不能让她在花♥园♥里
I can't have her in my garden.
女士 你在旅馆会更舒服
Madam, you'll be more comfortable at the hotel...
亨利
Why, it's Henry!
天啊
Bless us, what a person!
亨利 抱歉 我
Oh, Hen. I'm sorry. I'm...
我不知道
I didn't know.
我就应该待在家
I should've stayed at home.
抱歉 亨利 真的对不起 我没...
I'm so sorry, Hen. Truly, I am. I didn't...
你可真会挑人
I can't congratulate you enough on your protege.
-亨利 我真的很抱歉 -别道歉
- Henry, I am awfully sorry. - Pray, don't apologise.
别生气 亨利 我这就走
Don't be angry, Hen. I'll go.
她为什么叫你亨利 之前她见过你吗
Why does she call you Henry? Has she ever seen you before?
见过他 见亨利
Seen him before? Seen Henry?
那些男人 我们还爱他们
Oh, these boys, and still, we love 'em.
你现在满意了吧
Are you now satisfied?
这是怎么回事
I don't know what it is all about.
我们进屋吧
Let's come in.
我现在知道你为什么对巴斯特夫妇感兴趣了
I now understand your interest in the Basts.
我不懂
I don't understand!
你不懂 我懂 我是男人
You do not? I do. I am a man.
经历过男人的过去
I have lived a man's past.
我现在想解除婚约
I have the honour now to release you from your engagement.
亨利
Henry... !
亨利
Henry!
怎么 玛格丽特
Yes, Margaret?
那女人曾经是你的情人
So that woman has been your mistress?
你还是那么"委婉"
You put it with your usual delicacy.
什么时候
When, please?
十年前
Ten years ago.
十年
Ten years...?
失陪了
Please excuse me.
真抱歉 小莱
I'm so sorry, Len.
抱歉什么
Sorry for what?
是那个人吗
Was that the man?
你在塞浦路斯认识的那个人
The man you knew in Cyprus?
我要是知道的话就不会来 上帝作证 小莱
I never would have come. As God is my judge, Len.
我们都不应该来
We neither of us should have come.
我怕是太走投无路了
I suppose I was desperate.
我们得来 小莱
We had to, Len.
我是个累赘
I'm no use to you.
没事的
That's all right.
你是个好人 莱 真善良
You're a good 'un, my Len. You're a kind boy.
你爱我 对不对 亲爱的
You love me, don't you, darling?
我爱你
Yes, I love you.
没事的 杰姬
It's all right, Jacky.
睡吧
Go to sleep.
我花了八镑
I make it 8 pounds I've spent
结果你妻子生了病 我姐姐生了气
making your wife ill and my sister angry.
她可能不同意我的方法
She may disapprove my methods,
但我知道你和巴斯特夫人会因此受益的
but I know you and Mrs Bast will benefit by them.
感激不尽 施莱格尔小姐
I can never thank you sufficiently, Miss Schlegel.
八镑是很大一笔钱
8 pounds is a lot of money.
我不知道什么时候能还清 但我保证
I don't know when I can repay you, but I promise...
对你来说是很大一笔钱
It is a lot of money to you.
对我来说不算什么 真不算什么
It is nothing to me. Nothing.
你能想象吗
Can you imagine that?
不能
No.
她累了吗 巴斯特夫人
Is she very tired? Mrs Bast?
我去和她坐坐
Shall I sit up with her?
不了 谢谢
No, thank you.
她不用人陪 现在睡了
She does not need company. She's sleeping now.
让她在屋子里休息吧
It is better if she stops in her room.
巴斯特先生
Mr Bast...
你妻子是个什么样的女人
What kind of woman is your wife?
你清楚我的行事风格了 这个问题会显得冒犯吗
You know my ways by now. Does that question offend you?
不会
No.
我不想用人脉让你自信起来
I don't want to buy your confidence with influence.
或者火车票的八镑和一个旅馆房♥间让你自信
Or 8 pounds on railway tickets and rooms in a hotel.
当然不
Of course not.
我想说
But, what I mean is...
你不用装作自己婚姻生活很幸福
you don't pretend your marriage has been a happy one.
这一点很明显了
I suppose that's pretty obvious.
但她人很好
But she's a good sort.
你和她毫无共同点
But you and she can have nothing in common.
我们彼此陪伴
We have companionship in common.
我本不必娶她
I needn't have married her.
但我已经娶了 就得和她相伴
剧集 | 霍华德庄园(2017) | 导航列表