剧集 | 霍华德庄园(2017) | 导航列表
但我想
But one would like to.
也许逛街的时候我就会想到该买♥♥什么
Perhaps I shall think of something as we go about.
威尔考克斯先生应该很独♥立♥吧
I suppose Mr Wilcox is quite independent, himself?
威尔考克斯先生
Mr Wilcox?
他个性很坚强
Well, he has such a strong character.
非常高贵的品格 对吧
A very fine nature, really. Has he not?
你真聪明
You are so intellectual.
是吗
Am I?
是啊
Yes.
我很佩服
I admire you for it.
我们通常把树放在柜子里
Well, usually we put the tree in the powder closet,
点亮蜡烛后 拉上帘子
and draw a curtain when the candles are lighted -
好漂亮
it's quite pretty.
我希望下一栋房♥子也能有柜子
I do wish we might have a powder closet in the next house.
当然了 树要很小
Of course, the tree will have to be small,
我们不往上面挂礼物
and the presents don't hang on it.
这么说你要搬离维克汉姆广场
Then you are leaving Wickham Place?
对 租约就要到期了 我们很快就要搬走了
Yes. Quite soon, when the lease expires.
我们必须搬走
We must.
但你们不续租了吗
But couldn't you get the lease renewed?
不 他们要拆掉维克汉姆广场
No, they mean to pull down Wickham Place
建起你们那样的公♥寓♥
and build flats like yours.
我不知道你一直在为这件事发愁
I had no idea you had this hanging over you.
霍华德庄园有次差点被拆 拆的话真会要我的命
Howards End was nearly pulled down once. It would have killed me.
威尔考克斯先生来到之前 我就住在那儿了
I lived there long before Mr Wilcox knew it.
我在那儿出生
I was born there.
肯定和我们家很不一样
It must be a very different sort of house to ours.
我们很喜欢 但它毫无特别之处
We are fond of it, but there's nothing distinctive about it.
我们很容易就能找到另一栋
We shall easily find another.
只是你这么想罢了
So you think.
大概是我缺乏经验
Again, my lack of experience, I suppose!
我希望我能像你看我一样看待自己
I wish I could see myself the way you see me.
饱读诗书 但无法
Wonderfully well read, but incapable of...
我根本不是这样看你的 施莱格尔小姐
That's not at all how I see you, Miss Schlegel.
跟我一起去霍华德庄园吧
Come down with me now to Howards End.
我要你亲眼见见
I want you to see it.
威尔考克斯太太
Oh, Mrs Wilcox...
过一阵子我会很乐意
Later on, I would love it...
但现在的天气不适合出行
but it's hardly the weather for such an expedition.
我能否改日再去拜访
Might I come again some other day?
我们可以找辆马车回维克汉姆广场
We can find a carriage back to Wickham Place.
对你的帮助感激不尽 施莱格尔小姐
A thousand thanks for all your help, Miss Schlegel.
不客气
Well... Not at all.
但如果我结婚 搬到苏格兰
But if I married and moved to Scotland,
你会叫我儿子苏格兰人还是英格兰人
would you call my son a Scot or an Englishman?
我不知道
I haven't the faintest idea.
但这是同样的问题换个方式问而已
But it's the same question put a different way.
如果是犹太人
Now, take a Jew...
我会发疯的
I shall go mad.
威尔考克斯太太
Mrs Wilcox!
威尔考克斯太太
Mrs Wilcox!
原谅我 我来了 真抱歉
Forgive me, I came, I'm so sorry!
谢谢 施莱格尔小姐
Thank you, Miss Schlegel!
我跟你去可以吗
I will come if I still may.
可以 你要来过夜 亲爱的
Yes - and you are coming to sleep, too, dear.
但我没拿过夜的东西
Oh, but I haven't got my things...
你需要的我们都有
We have everything you need.
你一定要看看清晨时分的房♥子
You must see my house in the morning.
伦敦的雾总是不散
These London fogs never stray far.
他们现在就坐在赫特福德郡的阳光下
I dare say they are sitting in the sun in Hertfordshire -
你跟他们一起 绝对不后悔
and you will never repent joining them.
我跟你一起 不后悔
I will never repent joining you.
妈妈 妈妈
Mother? Mother!
-伊薇 -父亲 你看我说什么
- Evie! - Father, I say!
伊薇 宝贝 看看谁来了
Evie, my pet! Look who's here!
你怎么不在约克郡
Why aren't you in Yorkshire?
-不 撞车了 计划有变 -露丝
- No - motor smash - the plans were changed. - Why, Ruth!
你在这儿干什么
What in the name of all that's wonderful are you doing here?
亨利 亲爱的 真是个惊喜
Henry, dear! Here's a lovely surprise.
你认识施莱格尔小姐
You know Miss Schlegel.
当然了 施莱格尔小姐 你好吗
Oh, yes, of course, Miss Schlegel. How do you do?
-你好吗 威尔考克斯先生 -好
- How do you do, Mr Wilcox? - Yes!
伊薇
Evie.
你不在时 施莱格尔小姐对我特别好 亨利
Miss Schlegel has been so kind to me in your absence, Henry.
是吗 我欠你个大人情 施莱格尔小姐
Has she? Well, I'm very much indebted to you, Miss Schlegel.
-你好吗 露丝 -我很好
- But how's yourself, Ruth? - Oh, I'm fine.
我们也很好 我们的车到里彭之前也很好
So are we - so was our car, before Ripon.
那匹可怜的马拉着车 还有愚蠢的车夫
This wretched horse and cart with a foolish driver...
施莱格尔小姐 我们得改日再郊游了
Miss Schlegel, our little outing must be another day.
我刚刚说 那个愚蠢的车夫
As I was saying, this fool of a driver,
警♥察♥也说了
as the policeman himself admits...
那就改日吧 威尔考克斯太太
Another day, Mrs Wilcox, of course.
我们投了第三者风险保险
As we're insured against third-party risks,
不要紧的
it won't matter so much...
下集预告
沙归沙 尘归尘 土归土
Earth to earth, ashes to ashes, dust to dust.
我真遗憾
I am so dreadfully sorry.
施莱格尔小姐 你能来真好
Miss Schlegel, you are very good to come.
邮差来了
The post's come.
哪位是施莱格尔小姐
Who is Miss Schlegel?
我不明白
I don't understand.
写它的时候你妈妈肯定很不理智
Your mother cannot have been herself when it was written.
-有坏消息吗 -只是提醒我们
- Bad news? - Oh, it's only a letter reminding us
租约到期了 我们得搬出去
that the lease has expired and we need to clear out.
你会处理好的 是吧
You will make it all right, won't you?
我都说过几十遍了
Haven't I said so, a dozen times?
这是你的名片 对吧
That is your card, is it not?
对 旧版本的
Yes, an old one.
那请你解释一下
Then will you please oblige me
我丈夫为什么会有一张
by explaining how my husband came to have it -
他现在可能在哪
and where he might be at this moment?
我认出你的声音了
I thought I recognised your voices.
真是好久不见 威尔考克斯先生
Oh, what an age it has been since I last saw you, Mr Wilcox.
我是不是永远嫁不出去了 提比
Am I never to marry, Tibby?
天 不是
Oh, gosh, no.
你会的 你谁也不想嫁
You could. You don't want anyone.
是吗
Don't I?
是伊薇·威尔考克斯寄来的
It's from Evie Wilcox,
邀请我明天去辛普森家吃午餐
inviting me to lunch at Simpson's tomorrow.
也许是个陷阱 让你陷入她父亲的怀抱
Perhaps it is a ploy to drive you into the arms of her father.
施莱格尔小姐 过来我身边
Miss Schlegel - come round my side.
我喜欢威尔考克斯先生
I like Mr Wilcox.
他爱你
He is in love with you.
真的吗 他怎么会爱我
Oh, really! Why should he be in love with me?
亲爱的施莱格尔小姐
"Dear Miss Schlegel...
我决意放弃迪西街的房♥子
"I have decided to give up the house in Ducie Street..."
把它租出去一年
"and to let it out on a yearly tenancy."
他是个畜生 一点感情都没有
He's a beast. He has no human feeling.
不是的
He is not a beast.
我觉得他很棒
I thought him rather splendid.
剧集 | 霍华德庄园(2017) | 导航列表