剧集 | 霍华德庄园(2017) | 导航列表
who consider nothing sacred.
我们是夫妻 你和我都不是小孩子
We are husband and wife, you and I, not children.
我是饱经世故的人 你是个出类拔萃的女人
I am a man of the world, and you are a most exceptional woman.
你妹妹戴了婚戒吧
Was your sister wearing a wedding ring?
没有
No.
这样啊
I see.
那我现在必须问问是谁勾引了她
I am now obliged to ask the name of her seducer.
勾引 我不知道是谁勾引了她
Seducer? I don't know her seducer's name.
她不肯告诉你
She would not tell you?
我从来没问过有谁勾引她
I never even asked her who seduced her.
-这可真怪 -怎么
- That is singular. - Why?
我们在乎的是海伦的利益
It is in Helen's interests that we are acting.
"我们"指的是谁
Who is 'we'?
我还是给查尔斯打个电♥话♥吧
I thought it best to ring Charles.
他曾经去拜访过你弟弟
He has at once gone to call on your brother.
不必那样
That was unnecessary.
现在挽救她的名声还不晚
It is still not too late to save her name.
我们要让她嫁给勾引她的人吗
Are we to make her seducer marry her?
如果可以的话
If possible, yes.
亨利 要是他已经结婚了呢
Henry, suppose it turns out that he is married already?
-我听说过这种事 -如果是这样的话
- One has heard of such cases. - If that is the case,
那就该找人把他打个半死
then he should be thrashed within an inch of his life.
至于海伦今晚要在霍华德庄园过夜
And as for Helen staying the night at Howards End,
我觉得那样非常不明智
I think that is... I think that is highly inadvisable.
我明天带她去伦敦 她不能待在英格兰
I will take her to London tomorrow. She cannot stay in England.
孩子出生前她要一直待在慕尼黑
She will go to Munich until the child is born.
我只求她走之前 能让她和我共度一晚
I only ask that she and I be permitted to spend one night
处理好我们之间的事
amongst our own things before she goes.
可以吗
Will you give us leave?
不行
I cannot.
为什么 难道她会让房♥子跌价吗
Why? Would her condition depreciate the property?
亲爱的 你这么说就不对了
My dear, you are forgetting yourself.
海伦需要我的同情
Helen commands my sympathy.
作为你丈夫 让我帮她做什么都可以
As your husband, I... I will do all for her that I can,
但我不能当作什么都没发生
but I cannot treat her as if nothing has happened.
是我和一个闷闷不乐的姑娘在求你
It is my request, and the request of an unhappy girl.
明天她就启程去德国 不再烦扰你了
Tomorrow she will go to Germany, and trouble you no longer.
今晚她想让 我们想让
Tonight she asks - we ask -
在你家过一晚 家里并没有外人
to spend one night in your empty house -
在你不在乎的那所房♥子
a house you do not care about,
一整年都没住过的那所房♥子
a house that you have not occupied for a year.
可以吗
May she?
你同意我妹妹用吗
Will you give my sister leave?
你原谅她吗
Will you forgive her?
你希望被原谅
As you hope to be forgiven?
你已经被原谅了
As you actually have been forgiven?
我已经被原谅了
As I actually have been forgiven?
对
Yes.
我还得考虑到孩子和对露丝的记忆
I have my children, and the memory of my dear Ruth to consider.
恐怕你妹妹在酒店会睡得更好
I am afraid that your sister had better sleep at the hotel.
抱歉 但请让她马上离开我家
I am sorry, but see that she leaves my house at once.
你提到了威尔考克斯太太
You mentioned Mrs Wilcox.
-什么 -你很少提到她
- I beg your pardon? - A rare occurrence.
我可以提巴斯特太太作为回敬吗
In reply, may I mention Mrs Bast?
你一整天都不对劲
You have not been yourself all day.
别闹了 亨利
No more of this, Henry!
你必须给我明白事理
You will see the connection if it kills you!
你有过情人 我原谅你
You have had a mistress - I forgave you.
海伦有个情人 你要把她赶走
Helen has a lover - you drive her from the house.
我受够了你毫无用处的善意
I've had enough of your unweeded kindness.
你被宠坏太久了
You have been spoiled long enough.
你这辈子都被宠坏了
All your life you have been spoiled.
威尔考克斯太太宠坏了你
Mrs Wilcox spoiled you.
没人告诉过你 你什么样
No-one has ever told you what you are.
你太懵懂
You are muddled.
极其懵懂
Criminally muddled.
别后悔
Don't repent!
自己想想"海伦做的我做过"
Just say to yourself, "What Helen has done, I have done."
-这两件事不一样 -怎么不一样了
- The two cases are different. - In what way different?
你背叛了威尔考克斯太太 海伦只是背叛了她自己
You have betrayed Mrs Wilcox, Helen only herself.
你还留在这个社会 她不行
You remain in society, she can't.
你光顾自己爽了 她可能要死的
You have had only pleasure. She may die.
你很寂寞 你很寂寞
You were lonely! You were lonely!
你竟然还跟我谈不一样 亨利
You have the insolence to talk to me about differences, Henry?
我不准你和你妹妹在霍华德庄园住
I do not give you and your sister leave to sleep at Howards End.
要是有男人玩弄我姐姐
If a man played about with my sister,
我就一枪崩了他 但也许你并不在意
I'd send a bullet through him, but perhaps you don't mind.
我非常介意
I mind very much.
你有话没说
You are hiding something.
你最后一次见她时 她提到什么人了吗
When you saw her last, did she mention anyone's name?
有还是没有
Yes or no?
她在维克汉姆广场提到了巴斯特一家是她朋友
At Wickham Place she mentioned some friends called the Basts.
天啊
Great Scott.
婚礼上的宾客提到了什么下等人的事
One of the guests at the wedding told me about some rag-tag.
-你见她时 她是不是混在下等人中间 -你说什么
- Was she full of them when you saw her? - Excuse me?
我问你 当时是不是有个男人
I ask you, was there a man?
海伦提到这个男人了吗
Did Helen speak of the man?
你跟他打过交道吗
Have you had any dealings with him?
是这样的 威尔考克斯
See here, Wilcox.
她是我姐姐 不管她干了什么
She is my sister, and whatever she's done,
都别想让我受气
I am not to be bullied,
哪怕是在你父亲的房♥子里也不行
not even in your father's house.
原来你替他保密
I see. You are in his confidence.
他们在维克汉姆广场你家见面 她提到过他们
They met at your house in Wickham Place, or she spoke of them.
我不知道这件事 也没有什么想说的
I know nothing of the matter, and have nothing more to say.
瞧瞧这家人 真厉害
Oh, what a family! What a family!
上帝保佑可怜的父亲
God help the poor Pater.
你确定我们黎明前不会被赶出去吗
Are you sure we won't be evicted before dawn?
确定
Quite sure.
我希望如此
I do hope so.
我好累 玛格
I'm so tired, Meg.
但我现在镇静下来了
But I am steady now.
我再也不会说威尔考克斯一家坏话了
I shall never rave against Wilcoxes any more.
我知道你为什么嫁给他 你现在会幸福的
I understand how you married him. You will now be very happy.
我的海伦
My Helen.
可怜的莱纳德 不该怪他
Poor Leonard! He was not to blame.
到头来 我们还是巴斯特先生和施莱格尔小姐
Right up to the end, we were Mr Bast and Miss Schlegel.
我曾经很寂寞
I was very lonely.
我再也不想见他了 虽然听起来很诱人
I want never to see him again, though it sounds appalling.
他本会继续崇拜我
He would have gone on... worshipping me.
玛格 大家怎么都不懂
Oh, Meg! The little that is known about these things!
亲爱的 只有威尔考克斯太太
Except Mrs Wilcox, dearest,
才懂我们的所作所为
no-one understands our little movements.
有什么需要帮忙的吗 先生
Can I do anything for you, sir?
我睡不着 孩子
I can't sleep, my boy.
我们还是谈谈吧 谈完便算
I think we had better have a talk. Get it over.
我不能让这种事继续下去
I cannot let this kind of thing continue.
让我为海伦做什么都行
I shall do all I can for Helen,
但前提是她们必须搬出去
but on the understanding that they clear out of the house.
你明白吗
Do you see?
那明早八点 我上车
Then at eight tomorrow, I may go up in the car?
可以 或者再早一些
Eight, or earlier.
还有 不要动粗 查尔斯
And of course, use no violence, Charles.
小莱
Hello, Len!
你好吗 小莱
What ho, Len?
你好吗 杰姬
What ho, Jacky.
我要出去一会儿
I am going out for a bit.
出去 现在几点了
Going out? What time is it?
还早 继续睡吧
It's early yet. Go back to sleep.
待会儿见
See you again later.
你们必须马上离开
剧集 | 霍华德庄园(2017) | 导航列表