剧集 | 霍华德庄园(2017) | 导航列表
Shall we tour the rest of the house?
-今天还是算了吧 -当然
- Perhaps not today. - Of course.
我会给你写信
You will have a letter from me.
我们明天去斯沃尼奇 我们姨妈那里去
We go down to Swanage to my aunt's tomorrow.
谢谢
Thank you.
再见
Goodbye.
而且我该谢你
And it's you I thank.
如果是拒绝 你可以痛快地说出来
If it is to be no, you may say so at once.
-但我不... -如果是拒绝
- But I don't... - And if it is,
我也绝对会以同样的条件
you can depend on my letting you the house
把房♥子租给你
under the same conditions.
我不想让你觉得 我在这事上骗了你
I didn't mean to imply that I had deceived you on that.
当然
Of course not.
你会跟房♥子的代理人直接接触
And you should deal only with the house agent directly.
我绝不会以房♥东的身份
I would never dream of intruding myself
来打扰你
in the person of a landlord under...
让你觉得窘迫
well, under circumstances which you might find awkward,
如果会发生这种情况的话 你明白我的意思吧
should the circumstances be. But you see what I mean?
当然 但我没在想那个
Certainly, I do. But I'm not thinking of that.
好
Right.
我要叫车调过来吗
I may order the motor car round?
那太好了
That would be most kind.
只想问一个问题
Just one question.
不知道她有没有签下房♥子
I do wonder. I do wonder whether she's taken the house.
希望她没太冲动
I hope she hasn't been hasty.
我也是
So do I. So do I.
-你签下房♥子了吗 -谢谢 安妮
- Have you got the house? - Thank you, Annie.
你签下房♥子了吗
Have you got the house?
烦死了 那么事情还是原地踏步
What a nuisance! So we're as we were?
也不是
Not exactly.
好神秘 能马上跟我们说明吗
Some mystery. We're to be enlightened presently.
朱莉姨妈 能叫安妮沏茶吗
Aunt Juley, will you ask Annie to make the tea?
我们得谈谈房♥子的事 然后就下来
We have to talk houses, and we'll be down afterward.
威尔考克斯先生向我求婚了
Mr Wilcox has made me an offer of marriage.
鳏夫就这样 如此恬不知耻
It's just like a widower. They've cheek enough for anything,
偏偏要选头一位妻子的好朋友
and invariably select one of their first wife's friends.
那种...
That type...
你绝不会考虑...你不会...
But you've never conceivably... You never...
不是吧
Oh, really!
别 玛格 别这么做
Don't, don't, don't! Meg, don't do such a thing!
听我的 我知道这...别
I tell you not to! I know... Don't!
-你知道什么 -别这么做
- What do you know? - Don't!
我们还能常见面的
We would still see each other very often, and...
不是那样的
It's not a thing like that!
你是怎么了
What has happened to you?
玛格
Meg...
坐下来
Look here, sit down!
你坐下我就坐下
I'll sit down if you sit down.
这感觉很好的 有个男人在乎你
It is a wonderful feeling, knowing a real man cares for you.
别忘了 我早就认识 喜欢他了
And remember, l have known and liked him for a long while now.
但你爱他吗
But loved him?
不
No.
但你会的
But you will?
是的 这我确定
Yes. Of that I'm pretty sure.
并且决定要嫁给他了
And have settled to marry him?
是的 你究竟讨厌他哪里
I had. What is it against him?
海伦 你得说出来
Helen, you must try and say.
就是保罗的事
It's ever since Paul.
威尔考克斯先生跟保罗有什么关系
What has Mr Wilcox to do with Paul?
他当时也在
But he was there.
那天早上 我下来吃早饭时 他们都在
They were all there that morning when I came down to breakfast.
我看到保罗那么害怕
I saw that Paul was so frightened -
他的一切伪装都褪去了 我就知道那不可能了
all his paraphernalia had fallen so that I knew it was impossible
因为人际关系要更重要
because personal relations are the important thing,
而不是这种电报和愤怒的生活
not this outer life of telegrams and anger.
我了解威尔考克斯先生的毛病 他还情绪
I know Mr Wilcox's faults. He's afraid of emotion.
他太在意成功 太不在意过去
He cares too much about success, too little about the past.
我甚至可以说在精神上 他不如我这么诚实
I'd even say, spiritually, he's not as honest as lam.
这让你满足了吗
Doesn't that satisfy you?
不 只让我觉得更糟了
No, it doesn't. It makes me feel worse and worse.
你肯定是疯了
You must be mad!
我不想让他 或任何男人 女人
I don't intend him, or any man or any woman,
成为我生活的全部
to be all my life.
我内心有很多东西
There are heaps of things in me
是他无法 也永远不会理解的
that he doesn't, and never shall, understand.
而他 他内心也有很多东西
And so, with him, there are heaps of things in him -
尤其是是他做的事
more especially things he does -
是我永远看不到的
which will always be hidden from me.
他有很多令你鄙视的 暴露于表面的品质
He has all those public qualities that you so despise
促成了这一切
and enable all of this.
我越来越不想限制我的收入
More and more do I refuse to draw my income
鄙视保障了它的人
and sneer at those who guarantee it.
我并不想纠正他 或是改造他
I don't intend to correct him or to reform him.
只想与他心灵相通
Only connect.
我说完了
That is the whole of my sermon.
我并不想改造一个丈夫来迎合我
l have not undertaken to fashion a husband to suit myself...
把亨利的灵魂当做原材料
..Using Henry's soul as raw materials.
那太不敬 也不公平
It would be contemptible and unfair.
人总要失去点什么
One would lose something.
看啊 他来了 他来了
Oh, look, he's here! He's here!
-你好 -你们好
- Hello! - Hello!
-你好 威尔考克斯先生 -你们都在
- Hello, Mr Wilcox! - Well, well, well! All of you!
-恭喜 -太棒了
- Congratulations! - How very nice!
蒙特太太 你好吗 海伦
Mrs Munt, how do you do? How do you do? Helen.
施莱格尔先生
Mr Schlegel.
来吧 亨利
Oh, come along, Henry.
你要住哪 威尔考克斯先生
Where are you staying, Mr Wilcox?
我在格朗酒店订了房♥
I've engaged a room at the Grand.
据说那是现在最好的酒店
I'm told it's the best hotel now.
是最大的
It's the biggest.
是啊 但维多利亚酒店这十年来
No, but the old Victoria's gone down a little
有点没落了
in the last ten years.
你会跟我们一起吃午饭吧 亨利
But you will lunch with us, though, Henry?
当然
Of course, of course, of course!
如果你对考古学感兴趣
If you're interested in archaeology,
他们挖掘出了一处挺不错的古罗马遗迹
there's a pretty decent sort of Roman ruin that they've excavated.
是吗 太棒了
Oh, yes? Wonderful.
午餐
Lunch!
我在想 如果你不介意
I was thinking, if you don't mind,
我们下午该谈谈正事
that we ought to spend this afternoon in a business talk.
好啊
I think so, too.
你下午跟提比抽烟时谈得如何
How did you get on with Tibby during cigarettes after lunch?
-很好 -那就好
- Very well. - Oh, lam glad.
你们谈了什么 我吗
What did you talk about? Me, presumably?
不是 是希腊
No, Greece.
太好了 提比特别喜欢希腊人
Good! Tibby's terribly keen on the Greeks.
是啊 在卡拉马塔一家罂粟农场有股份
Yes, I have shares in a currant farm in Kalamata.
这太有趣了
What a delightful thing to have shares in!
-我们蜜月时不能去那里吗 -干什么
- Can't we go there for our honeymoon? - What to do?
吃罂粟 那里景色不是很美吗
To eat the currants. Isn't there marvellous scenery?
还行吧
Moderately.
那种地方可不适合女士去
It's not the sort of place one could possibly take a lady.
-为什么 -没有酒店
- Why not? - There's no hotels.
有些女人不需要酒店呢
Some ladies do without hotels.
你知道我和海伦独自穿越了亚平宁山脉吗
Are you aware that Helen and I walked alone over the Apennines
还自己背着行李
with the luggage on our backs?
不 我不知道 如果我能做到
No, I was not aware, and, if I can manage it,
我会确保你再不用这么辛苦了
I will make sure that you never do such a thing again.
你还没找时间跟海伦谈过吧
You haven't found time for a talk with Helen yet, I suppose?
-没有 -你走之前 务必跟她谈谈
- No. - Do, before you leave.
我很希望你们成为朋友
剧集 | 霍华德庄园(2017) | 导航列表