剧集 | 霍华德庄园(2017) | 导航列表
如果她见到我们没有表现得很开心的话
if she doesn't appear to be overjoyed when she sees us.
提比
Oh, Tibby.
小...
Mi...
今天下午你怎么回事 查尔斯
Is anything wrong with you, Charles, this afternoon?
没什么 父亲
No, Pater.
但你承担的责任可能比你以为得更重大
But you may be taking on a bigger business than you reckon.
此话怎讲
How so?
别问我
Don't ask me.
她到房♥子那了
Well, she is at the house.
我去了一趟侍从马厩
I went round to the livery stable,
他们说有位女士
and they say a lady arrived
午饭后来了 乘出租车到霍华德庄园了
after lunch and took a cab to Howards End.
我想不明白
I cannot make it out.
把咖啡喝完 亲爱的 我们得出发了
Finish your coffee, dear. We must be off.
没错 玛格丽特 你知道你要喝很多
Yes, Margaret, you know you must take plenty.
我 是的
I... Yes.
玛格丽特 你要是做不来 就让我去吧
Margaret, you're not fit for it, let me go.
我一个人去 我很清楚该怎么做
Let me go alone. I know exactly what to do.
我可以的 只是非常担心
Oh, yes, I am fit. 0nly most frightfully worried.
喝完了 我们走吧
There. We'll be off.
维克汉姆公♥寓♥
楼下有位年轻人想找威尔考克斯夫人
There's a gentleman downstairs asking for Mrs Wilcox.
她不在
She's not here.
-但他好像很着急 -告诉他她在霍华德庄园
- But he's in quite a state. - Tell him she's at Howards End.
威尔考克斯先生和夫人开车去霍华德庄园了
Mr and Mrs Wilcox have taken the car to Howards End.
他们几时回来
When will they be back?
施莱格尔先生不知道
Mr Schlegel doesn't know.
她的出租车应该到霍华德庄园了
Her cab should have already arrived at Howards End,
我们首先要做的 就是叫车子到农场那边等着
and our first move will be to send it down to wait at the farm.
克兰不会开进去
Now, Crane won't drive in,
但他会在
but he'll wait a little
大门附近等着 就在月桂树后面
short of the front gate, behind the laurels.
-你有房♥子的钥匙吗 -亨利 真要这样吗
- Do you have the keys to the house? - Oh, Henry, really.
如果我们在门廊没看到她
And if we don't find her at the porch,
我们就走到花♥园♥去
then we can stroll round into the garden.
我们的目标是
Our object...
为什么停下来了
Why have we stopped?
接上本地的医生
To pick up the local doctor.
那就是医生吗
Is that the doctor?
-他是个很好的人 -他比提比大不了多少
- He's a very good man. - He is scarcely older than Tibby.
她需要看医生
She needs to see a doctor.
迟点如果有机会 我们可以带她去见年长的医生
We can take her to see an older one, if we get the chance, later.
玛格丽特 你请我帮忙 所以我在帮
Margaret, you've asked me to help, so I'm helping.
午安 曼斯布里奇
Good afternoon, Mansbridge.
午安 威尔考克斯先生
Good afternoon, Mr Wilcox.
这位是威尔考克斯夫人 玛格丽特
May I present Mrs Wilcox? Margaret,
这位是曼斯布里奇先生 那位医生
this is Mr Mansbridge, the doctor.
你好吗
How do you do?
开车吧 克兰
0n we go, Crane.
曼斯布里奇先生 我刚刚跟我夫人说
I was saying to my wife, Mr Mansbridge,
我们的主要目标不是要吓着施莱格尔小姐
that our main object should not be to frighten Miss Schlegel.
她的问题显然是神经错乱 你同意吗 玛格丽特
The trouble is evidently nervous - wouldn't you say so, Margaret?
我必须问一下 那个女孩有没有发生过休克
I must ask if the girl has had any sort of shock?
没有 没发生过那种事
No, no, nothing like that.
有没有遗传或先天的疾病
Is there anything hereditary or congenital?
她总是神经高度紧张 有...唯灵论的倾向
She was always highly strung, a tendency to...spiritualism,
这一类的 没什么太严重的
that sort of thing, nothing serious.
喜欢音乐剧 文学 艺术这一类
Musical, literary, artistic, that sort of thing.
但我要说她很正常 是一个可爱的女孩
But I should say normal - a charming girl.
-请在这等我 我先去 -玛格丽特
- Please wait here for me. I am going first. - Margaret, I...
玛格丽特 玛格丽特
Margaret. Margaret!
玛格丽特
Margaret!
不
No...
玛格
Meg!
天呐 亲爱的
Oh, my darling!
那个逃避的女孩没事吧
Is the truant all right?
没事 没事
Yes, yes, all right!
亲爱的 原谅我
Oh, my darling, forgive me!
玛格丽特 你看起来很难过 让我进去
Margaret, you look upset. Let me come inside.
我要你到车上等我
I want you to wait in the car.
-走开 亨利 -玛格丽特 把钥匙给我
- Go away, Henry. - Margaret, give me the keys.
你和海伦做了什么
What have you been doing with Helen?
亲爱的 请离开 我能处理好
Oh dearest, do go away, I will manage it.
处理什么
Manage what?
-至少先停止那样 -停止 停止什么
- Stop that at least! - Stop? Stop what?
停止什么 来 这开头太奇怪了
Stop what? Come, this is an odd beginning.
我也没办法
I cannot help it.
你们四个人请离开
Please, all four of you must go now.
-威尔考克斯先生 -停止
- Mr Wilcox... - Stop!
我们指望你来帮我们 威尔考克斯夫人
We are relying on you to help us, Mrs Wilcox.
-你能说服你妹妹出来吗 -凭什么
- Can you persuade your sister to come out? - On what grounds?
得了 玛格丽特
Come, come, Margaret.
这件事实在太令人震惊了
This is an appalling business!
这是医生的吩咐 开门
Doctor's orders. Open the door.
原谅我 但我不会开的
Forgive me, but I will not.
你需要我们 威尔考克斯夫人 我们也需要你
You need us, Mrs Wilcox, and we need you.
-确实如此 -我一点都不需要你
- Quite so. - I do not need you in the least.
我那还有很多周才分娩的妹妹也不需要
Nor does my sister, who is still many weeks from her confinement.
玛格丽特 玛格丽特
Margaret, Margaret!
你假装向谁隐瞒这个可怕的秘密
From whom do you pretend to hide this dreadful secret?
威尔考克斯夫人
Mrs Wilcox...
你不够格照料我的妹妹 曼斯布里奇先生
You are not qualified to attend my sister, Mr Mansbridge.
亨利 叫你的医生走
Henry, send your doctor away.
-他现在又有什么用 -我必须请你冷静
- What possible use is he now? - I must ask you to be calm.
你说一句合乎情理的话 我就会让你进去
For one sensible remark, I will let you in.
但你就是说不出来
But you cannot make it.
你会无故为我妹妹带来困扰
You will trouble my sister for no reason.
我决不允许
I will not permit it.
我会在这站一整天
I will stand here all the day sooner.
现在还是不要了吧 曼斯布里奇先生
Perhaps not now, Mr Mansbridge.
现在到你了 亨利
Now, Henry, you.
走吧 亲爱的
Go away now, dear.
晚一点 我毫无疑问会需要你的建议
I shall want your advice later, no doubt.
海伦和我会暂住这里
Helen and I will stop here.
原谅我之前那么暴躁 但你必须走
Forgive me if I have been cross, but you must go.
来吧 威尔考克斯先生
Come now, Mr Wilcox.
但何必去呢
But why go at all?
海伦 我必须和亨利说 他是我的丈夫
Helen, I must speak to Henry. He is my husband.
这是他的房♥子 不是我们的
This is his house, not ours.
查尔斯可能会不同意
Charles may say no.
那我们就不问他了 天黑前我会回来
Well, then, we won't consult him. Expect me back before dark.
多莉还不知情
Dolly has not been told.
-是吗 -嗯
- Has she not? - No.
玛格丽特你来了 要我端茶来吗 威尔考克斯先生
Margaret, you're come! Will I bring tea, Mr Wilcox?
不用了 谢谢 多莉
No, thank you, Dolly.
你能把宝宝推进屋里吗
Will you wheel the baby inside, please?
但这小东西还不会听 他才不到6个月大
But the diddums can't listen, he isn't six months old!
我不是这个意思 我们想单独谈谈
That's not what I was saying. We desire to be alone.
原来要被赶走的是我
It is I who is to be sent away!
反正我们一起进去 小东西 没错
Well, we'll go inside together, diddums! Yes, we will.
你要什么吗 玛格丽特 威尔考克斯先生
Can I bring you nothing, Margaret? Mr Wilcox?
不用了 谢谢你 多莉 你真好
Nothing at present. Thank you, Dolly. You are very kind.
坐吧 亲爱的 你肯定很累了
Will you sit, my dear? You must be very tired.
谢谢 我没事
Thank you, I am well enough.
是我们担心的事吗
Is it what we feared?
是
Yes.
亲爱的 你将会面对很复杂的事
My dear girl, there is troublesome business ahead,
只有诚实面对
and nothing but the most absolute honesty
实话实说才行
and plain speech will do.
我...你知道 我不是大作家萧伯纳
Now, I am... As you know, I am not one of your Bernard Shaws,
什么都不放在眼里
剧集 | 霍华德庄园(2017) | 导航列表