剧集 | 霍华德庄园(2017) | 导航列表
I really must insist you leave at once.
让别人看见就不好了
It wouldn't do for others to see.
我们家是全村庄最有声望的家族
Our family is quite the most respected in the village,
-要是有人看见你们 -巴斯特先生
- so if anyone, God forbid, should see you... - Mr Bast!
他来了
Oh, is he here?
我一点都不惊讶
I am not surprised.
我要打他个半死不活
Now I shall thrash him within an inch of his life.
威尔考克斯太太 我做错了
Mrs Wilcox, I have done wrong.
不
No!
查尔斯
Charles!
棒子呢 去死吧
Where's a stick? Damn you!
查尔斯 查尔斯 不 不
Charles! Charles, no, no!
不
No!
住手 求你住手
Stop! Please, stop!
不
No!
莱纳德
Leonard...
莱纳德
Leonard.
感谢你过来 收到我的消息了吗
Thank you for coming. Did you get my message?
消息 没有
Message? No.
我要和我妹妹去德国了
I am going to Germany with my sister.
我现在必须告诉你 我会在那里永居
I must tell you now, I shall make it my permanent home.
我无法原谅你 我要离开你
I...am unable to forgive you, and I'm leaving you.
你的钥匙
Here are your keys.
我有话想告诉你
I... I have something I'd like to tell you.
我不想听
I don't want to hear it.
我妹妹身体会不适
My sister is going to be ill.
现在我和她命运相连
My life is going to be with her now.
你要去哪
Where are you going?
慕尼黑
Munich.
尸检结束后我们就动身
We start after the inquest.
尸检结束
After the inquest?
对
Yes.
你想到尸检结果是什么了吗
Have you realised what the verdict at the inquest will be?
想到了 巴斯特先生心脏病发作
Yes. Mr Bast had heart disease.
他本来就活不久了
He had not long to live.
迟早都会有这么一天
The... What happened only brought on the inevitable.
医生是这么说的
That's what the doctor said.
尸检结果会是过失杀人
The verdict at the inquest will be manslaughter.
过失杀人
Manslaughter.
不可能有其他可能
There can be no other.
我和警♥察♥谈过了
I have spoken to the police.
我和法官谈过了 能动用的关系我都用了
I have spoken to the magistrate. I have used all my influence.
但查尔斯免不了坐牢
But Charles will go to prison.
我不敢告诉他
I dare not tell him.
我不知道该怎么办
I don't know what to do.
我完了
I'm... I'm broken. I'm ended.
但
But...
我希望亨利也能享受这一切
I wish Henry was out here to enjoy this.
这怡人的天气
This lovely weather.
被关在屋子里
To be shut up in the house,
肯定非常难受
it's very hard.
玛格 他病了吗 我看不出来
Meg, is he ill? I can't make it out.
没有
Not ill.
就是太累了
Eternally tired.
他一生都努力工作 别无旁骛
He has worked hard all his life, and noticed nothing.
他们这种人一注意到别的 就会崩溃
Those people collapse when they do notice a thing.
玛格 我告诉你点事好吗
Meg, may I tell you something?
我喜欢亨利
I like Henry.
要是不喜欢才怪
You'd be odd if you didn't.
我以前不喜欢
I usen't to.
以前不
Usen't!
希望这样能够永久 玛格
I do hope it will be permanent, Meg.
两年前 我怎么都想不到
Two years ago, I should never have guessed.
都是你做的
You did it all, sweetest.
-我 -对 虽然你蠢到看不明白
- I? - Yes, though you're far too stupid to see.
你收拾残局 为我们建起家园
You picked up the pieces, and made us a home.
你难道一刻都未曾想过
Can't it strike you, even for a moment,
自己是个英雄
that your life has been heroic?
没有 亲爱的 根本不是
No, darling. It's not like that at all.
就是
But it is!
小心点
Oh, take care.
秘密会议终究还是被打断了 我走
The conclave's breaking at last. I'll go.
我父亲要见你
My father has asked for you.
我们在谈生意
We have been talking business,
但你之前肯定已经知道了
but I dare say you knew about it beforehand.
没错
Yes, I did.
这么安排对所有人都好吗
Is this going to suit everyone?
因为我不想之后让你们都过来
Because I don't want you all coming here later on,
抱怨我不公平
complaining that I have been unfair.
肯定会合适的
It's apparently got to suit us.
你再说一遍 孩子
I beg your pardon, my boy.
只要你开口
You have only to speak,
我就把房♥子留给你
and I shall leave the house to you instead.
我人在非洲 要房♥子干什么
And what would I do with the house when I am in Africa?
你可能在非洲待不久 孩子
Well, you may not be in Africa for much longer, my boy,
看现在的局势
the way things are looking now.
不过 我不想在这
Nevertheless, I shall not want to be here.
这样安排你觉得合适吗 伊薇
Does this arrangement suit you, Evie?
当然 父亲
Of course, Father.
你呢 多莉
And you, Dolly?
非常好
Perfectly splendidly.
我以为查尔斯为了他儿子会同意的
I thought Charles wanted it for the boys,
但上次他拒绝了
but last time I saw him, he said no,
因为他不会再住在英格兰这一带了
because he cannot possibly live in this part of England again.
查尔斯说我们应该换姓
Charles says we ought to change our name,
但我不知道换成什么
but I cannot think what to,
因为威尔考克斯太适合查尔斯和我了
for Wilcox just suits Charles and me,
我想不出其他的了
and I can't think of any other name.
那我就把霍华德庄园留给我妻子了
Then I leave Howards End to my wife absolutely.
大家都听清楚
And let everyone understand that.
等我死后 不要嫉妒 不要惊喜
And after I am dead, let there be no jealousy, and no surprise.
因此 我不会给我妻子留下钱财
In consequence, I leave my wife no money.
这是她的意愿
That is her own wish.
本应该留给她的那些财产你们分吧
All that she would have had will be divided among you.
她坚持死后要把房♥子留给她的
She intends after she dies to leave the house to her...
她在田里住的侄子
..Her nephew, down in the field.
所有人都听懂了吗
Does everyone understand?
在田里住 别扯了
Down in the field? Oh, come!
保罗 你说好不发脾气的
Paul, you promised to take care.
再见 姑娘 别担心我
Goodbye, old girl. Don't you worry about me.
再见 爸爸
Goodbye, Dad.
再见 威尔考克斯先生
Goodbye, Mr Wilcox.
真是奇怪 威尔考克斯太太那么久之前
It does seem curious that Mrs Wilcox should have left Margaret
竟把霍华德庄园留给玛格丽特 而且她竟然得到了
Howards End all that time ago, and yet she gets it, after all.
再见
Goodbye.
再见
Goodbye.
再见 多莉
Goodbye, Dolly.
再见了 父亲
So long, Father.
再见 孩子
Bye, my boy.
照顾好自己
Always take care of yourself.
再见 威尔考克斯太太
Goodbye, Mrs Wilcox.
再见
Goodbye.
你能不能告诉我 亨利
Could you tell me, Henry...
威尔考克斯太太把霍华德庄园留给我是什么意思
..What was that about Mrs Wilcox leaving me Howards End?
对 她的确留给你了
Yes, she did.
但那是很久之前的故事了
But that is a very old story.
她生病时 你对她太好了
When she was ill, and you were so kind to her,
她想报答你 但她已经神志不清了
she wanted to make you some return, and, not being herself,
她在纸上草草写下"霍华德庄园"
she scribbled on a piece of paper, "Howards End."
我仔细看过了 鉴于这就是她心血来潮
I went into it thoroughly, and as it was clearly fanciful,
我把它搁在一旁
剧集 | 霍华德庄园(2017) | 导航列表